It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHORT STORY WRITERS CONTEST for Sep-Oct 2021 --LEGENDS OF THE FALL-- LF2021 --WINNERS NAMED

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well.. well.. well. I just heard some fantastic news!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous
Yay!

But is it Christmas themed?

I can't enter if that's the case, sorry. All my attempts to write a Christmas themed story have failed miserably.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moonstar7

But is it Christmas themed?

It's what ever you want it to be. Before getting all 'wigged out', lets wait till the theme is properly announced.

It's less than a week away.. enjoy your holidays for the time being.

Johnny

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonstar7

We don't yet know what the theme is, however I might try to persuade you against arguing for a limitation. I suggest that you have had difficulty in the past with creating a Christmas story, however that doesn't infer that you will never be able to do so. It is possible that we are defined by our ability to adapt. ;o)

It is possible that the emerging theme has nothing to do with holidays. After all, it is with the whims of the member who won the contest. I will tell you something: I don't always get immediately engaged by the themes of the short story contest. What I do is put it in my head and then fahgettabou' it. My subconscious wrangles it and flips it over as a properly-oiled subconscious is prone to do, and then somewhere down the line, inspiration hits, and I type like a bastard to try and get it all down before it disappears. Just have fun with it. Christmas stories (if that's what happens) don't have to be happy. It could be about "Christmas" 230 million years ago, as it related to a small dinosaur community. Just let your creativity rage.
All best

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hey Folks...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And now it's even less time - woohoo!

Can't wait to hear about the new theme!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
Hey Folks...

Tonight's the night!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
NEW CONTEST

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing this one ....
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join