It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible predicts what science discovers

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here's 3 examples out of many where science discovered and confirmed what the Bible said to be true.

1. The Bible said there was a beginning. For years this was denied and you had theories like the steady state theory. Eventually science confirmed that the universe had a beginning just as the Bible said.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2. The Bible says the universe was caused by an eternal uncaused cause which is God. Now, in order to try and explain the fine tuning of the universe, science has to appeal to the eternal and infinite. You need eternal inflation, an infinite multiverse or 10^500 false vacua or more.

The fact is, science is now in kookyville because all of their explanations fall short.

This is because most things we call random really isn't random. For instance, you may randomly roll the dice but the outcomes that can occur aren't random. They're determined by the designer of the pair of dice. You can only get 2-12. You can roll the dice ad infinitum and you're just going to get 2-12. The same with a deck of 52 cards and other things.

Herein lies the problem, science can't show that a value of 1 part in 10^120 or a number with 120 decimal places for the cosmological constant can occur naturally. There's no evidence that this is a natural range of possibilities. Also, if the possibilities are endless, then you can get a value of 100, 1 billion, 10^20 or 10^10,000. Where does it end? What possibilities are in the natural range that can occur?

Another problem is the combination of constants. What mechanisms stops and makes a universe with a combination of constants? You look at the Gravitational constant with 1 part in 10^34 has to be combined with the cosmological constant of 1 part in 10^120 along with the mass density of the universe which is 1 part in 10^59 and other constants. Again, we're in KOOKYVILLE because you have to first show the natural range that all of these constants can be in and then a mechanism that puts these constants in a combination that's correlated with each other. Science is in Alice and Wonderland territory without an intelligent mind doing these things.

3. The Bible predicts dark energy/matter before light.

This is just amazing. The Bible says there was darkness before light and science now calls that darkness dark energy/matter!

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

AMAZING! The Bible even called it darkness. This darkness is the energy of empty space. The Bible also says the Heavens and Earth were formed out of this darkness or void. Here's a recent article:

Science Uncovers The Origin Of The First Light In The Universe

When we look out at the Universe today, highlighted against the vast, empty blackness of the sky are points of light: stars, galaxies, nebulae and more. Yet there was a time in the distant past before any of those things had formed, just after the Big Bang, where the Universe was still filled with light. If we look in the microwave part of the spectrum, we can find the remnants of this light today in the form of the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB). But even the CMB is relatively late: we're seeing its light from 380,000 years after the Big Bang. Light, as far as we know it, existed even before that. After centuries of investigating the origins of the Universe, science has finally uncovered what physically happened to "let there be light" in space.

Something needed to happen to set up the initial conditions for the Big Bang, and that “thing” is cosmic inflation, or a period where the energy in the Universe wasn’t dominated by matter (or antimatter) or radiation, but rather by energy inherent to space itself, or an early, super-intense form of dark energy.

www.forbes.com...

WOW!

The Bible is the Word of God, the Creator of all things!

Before science, the Bible told us darkness existed before light. I believe this also means that dark matter can be converted to visible matter or there's a dark matter universe and we're a reflection of that universe via light. Remember, visible matter only makes up 4% of the universe and the rest is dark matter/energy. The Bible says heaven and earth was made in this darkness. Remember, light(visible matter) is separated from the darkness(dark matter/energy).

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

God said, "Come now, Let Us Reason Together."

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Think about that! God, the Creator of All Things wants to reason with us. I say this because I hear a lot of why did God this or why God that. I dare you to ask Him. All you have to do is open your heart to God, accept his Son Jesus Christ and the Spirit will reveal to you the answers to your questions. The Bible said this in Psalm 8.

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

God, the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS is mindful of us and wants to reason with us! Like I said, if you have these questions, I dare you to ask Him!
edit on 11-9-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great OP !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great OP !!!

I agree

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Isn't space merely an illusion?

Therefore there is no space. But there is the energy, existing in a place with no space.
Since there is no space, the energy fills all of the space available to it, thus all of space, existing in a place without space.
An energy that takes up all the space available to it is said to be energy at rest.
Energy at rest, takes up all space available to it, and is said to be an infinite amount of energy.

In essence it's a singularity.

The energy is consciousness. An infinite consciousness.
The highest attainment for any conscious being is to love unconditionally.
That consciousness fell in love with itself and wanted to share that love, so it split it's infinite consciousness apart into divisions of itself to create duality (dualistic experience such as what we are experiencing now, a feel of separation; conscious energy in motion). In essence, we are all the consciousness of God, experiencing duality, to share love with others. I think.

That's why matter is aware of itself. Everything stems from and exists in the consciousness of God (consciousness singularity event)

But space is merely an illusion. Luckily consciousness can create that illusion.

Anyways this is what I have heard, come to believe, from many, many, different sources.

edit on 11-9-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
"and God said , let there be light and there was light" -The Big Bang /Great Expansion ?

2 And the earth was without form, and void

Line 2 : as at that point the heaven and the earth would have been energy and matter without shape .

Interesting.
You have been on a roll lately.
Keep it up .

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

A friend of mine often shares ideas of this kind. He has plenty of examples of the Bible being right in hindsight.

When I ask him if the Bible has predicted anything ahead, he only has the vague Daniel / Revelation thing.

Most science, like all empircal frameworks, can tell you to a fairly accurate degree what is likely to happen given a set of conditions. Even meteorology, a science that has come along hugely in my own lifetime, can give me pretty reasonable odds on it raining in my local area at any time over the next three days.

The Bible, on the other hand, cannot.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Here's 3 examples out of many where science discovered and confirmed what the Bible said to be true.

1. The Bible said there was a beginning. For years this was denied and you had theories like the steady state theory. Eventually science confirmed that the universe had a beginning just as the Bible said.

2. The Bible says the universe was caused by an eternal uncaused cause which is God. Now, in order to try and explain the fine tuning of the universe, science has to appeal to the eternal and infinite. You need eternal inflation, an infinite multiverse or 10^500 false vacua or more.

The fact is, science is now in kookyville because all of their explanations fall short.

This is because most things we call random really isn't random. For instance, you may randomly roll the dice but the outcomes that can occur aren't random. They're determined by the designer of the pair of dice. You can only get 2-12. You can roll the dice ad infinitum and you're just going to get 2-12. The same with a deck of 52 cards and other things.

Herein lies the problem, science can't show that a value of 1 part in 10^120 or a number with 120 decimal places for the cosmological constant can occur naturally. There's no evidence that this is a natural range of possibilities. Also, if the possibilities are endless, then you can get a value of 100, 1 billion, 10^20 or 10^10,000. Where does it end? What possibilities are in the natural range that can occur?

Another problem is the combination of constants. What mechanisms stops and makes a universe with a combination of constants? You look at the Gravitational constant with 1 part in 10^34 has to be combined with the cosmological constant of 1 part in 10^120 along with the mass density of the universe which is 1 part in 10^59 and other constants. Again, we're in KOOKYVILLE because you have to first show the natural range that all of these constants can be in and then a mechanism that puts these constants in a combination that's correlated with each other. Science is in Alice and Wonderland territory without an intelligent mind doing these things.

This is just amazing. The Bible says there was darkness before light and science now calls that darkness dark energy/matter!

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

AMAZING! The Bible even called it darkness. This darkness is the energy of empty space. The Bible also says the Heavens and Earth were formed out of this darkness or void. Here's a recent article:

When we look out at the Universe today, highlighted against the vast, empty blackness of the sky are points of light: stars, galaxies, nebulae and more. Yet there was a time in the distant past before any of those things had formed, just after the Big Bang, where the Universe was still filled with light. If we look in the microwave part of the spectrum, we can find the remnants of this light today in the form of the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB). But even the CMB is relatively late: we're seeing its light from 380,000 years after the Big Bang. Light, as far as we know it, existed even before that. After centuries of investigating the origins of the Universe, science has finally uncovered what physically happened to "let there be light" in space.

Something needed to happen to set up the initial conditions for the Big Bang, and that “thing” is cosmic inflation, or a period where the energy in the Universe wasn’t dominated by matter (or antimatter) or radiation, but rather by energy inherent to space itself, or an early, super-intense form of dark energy.

www.forbes.com...

WOW!

Before science, the Bible told us darkness existed before light. I believe this also means that dark matter can be converted to visible matter or there's a dark matter universe and we're a reflection of that universe via light. Remember, visible matter only makes up 4% of the universe and the rest is dark matter/energy. The Bible says heaven and earth was made in this darkness. Remember, light(visible matter) is separated from the darkness(dark matter/energy).

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Think about that! God, the Creator of All Things wants to reason with us. I say this because I hear a lot of why did God this or why God that. I dare you to ask Him. All you have to do is open your heart to God, accept his Son Jesus Christ and the Spirit will reveal to you the answers to your questions. The Bible said this in Psalm 8.

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

God, the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS is mindful of us and wants to reason with us! Like I said, if you have these questions, I dare you to ask Him!

Okay, but where is your god now?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

www.forbes.com...

WOW!

Haha, did that make you feel better?

Dry your eyes and wipe that dribble off your chin, king.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The "separation of light and dark" was always interesting to me. But recently I realized this is a quite accurate depiction of black holes and white holes, it may even be implying the same dynamics described in relativity theory.

The other is "the waters above" in the firmament. Surely enough, chemical analysis of earth's ionosphere has shown that it is water in the state of plasma (abundant H and O ions) water in the ionosphere
edit on 11-9-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Personally, I’m a fan of Nachmanides’ “10-dimensions” discovery in the 12th century.

I haven’t done a deep dive, but based on your OP you may find it interesting.

khouse.org...

I’ve always been a big fan of Chuck Missler.

phys.org...

Contemporary views on Nachmanides’ findings from reading Genesis.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Even meteorology, a science that has come along hugely in my own lifetime, can give me pretty reasonable odds on it raining in my local area at any time over the next three days.

I don't believe that. Three times in the last couple of weeks, the weather predicted thunderstorms for my town. The first time, there was a 90% chance of storms. We didn't even get any clouds overhead. Fail number one. And I was really looking forward to the storms because we had been having a heatwave and I wanted it to cool off.

The second time, they predicted overnight thunderstorms, starting at 3 a.m. Then they moved the prediction to 4 a.m. Then to 5 a.m. Then to 9 a.m. Then to 10 a.m. Then to noon. Then to 3 p.m., when it finally did storm. Not very accurate. Fail number two.

The third time, they kept predicting thunderstorms to happen again just after midnight. They kept moving the time up by an hour or two continually. It ended up, we didn't get any storms. Fail number three. Three out of three times they were wrong. I would have been fired from another job if I was that inept.

The Bible, on the other hand, so far hasn't been wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

www.forbes.com...

WOW!

The spirituality just radiates from your remarks.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

www.forbes.com...

WOW!

The spirituality just radiates from your remarks.

An obvious and unoriginal remark. That low-hanging fruit must be delicious.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

God is right where he said he'd be at this point in time. 100% accuracy. It's obvious you are a non-believer, so why are you even in threads like this?

Satan, get thee behind me.
edit on 11-9-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Fixed coding error.

edit on 11-9-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

originally posted by: PiratesCut
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great OP !!!

I agree

Amen, same here.

I really appreciate these threads.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

God is right where he said he'd be at this point in time. 100% accuracy. It's obvious you are a non-believer, so why are you even in threads like this?

Satan, get thee behind me.

I'm sorry, did I cause waves in your echo chamber? Any topic uploaded on this forum is an open invitation for scrutiny and skepticism. It's a conspiracy site after all.

And you didn't answer my question either. Where is God? And where is everyone else, since the universe is allegedly very carefully engineered to sustain life? Why are we apparently secluded and lonely in the cosmic wasteland?

edit on 11-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

A friend of mine often shares ideas of this kind. He has plenty of examples of the Bible being right in hindsight.

When I ask him if the Bible has predicted anything ahead, he only has the vague Daniel / Revelation thing.

Most science, like all empircal frameworks, can tell you to a fairly accurate degree what is likely to happen given a set of conditions. Even meteorology, a science that has come along hugely in my own lifetime, can give me pretty reasonable odds on it raining in my local area at any time over the next three days.

I highly recommend checking pastor Joseph Prince out....

Off the charts quality preaching and books...

You may find some very interesting things regarding prophecy and this generation especially in this latest 4-part message.

edit on 11-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, did I cause waves in your echo chamber? Any topic uploaded on this forum is an open invitation for scrutiny and skepticism. It's a conspiracy site after all.

Your scrutiny is elementary. And you don't even care about the answer. That's why it's so lame. If you actually had an open mind and were interested in Theological discourse it would be a different story.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Your scrutiny is elementary. And you don't even care about the answer. That's why it's so lame. If you actually had an open mind and were interested in Theological discourse it would be a different story.

My scrutiny is elementary because my questions aren't as valuable as your spiritual roots. It's totally fine (seriously) that you have your convictions and those convictions contribute to the foundation of your civilized lifestyle. With that said...I can't simply dismiss my rational objections to the hypothesis of substituting physics with magic because it makes a nice bedtime story. Additionally, no one uploads a topic here because they are completely satisfied with their conclusions and the book is closed on the matter.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Exactly.

join