It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may not of been isis that Biden drone striked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I’m just finding out about this now.
But it seems to be that the supposed ISIS terrorist that biden ordered a drone strike on...
Wasnt a terrorist but a US aid worker.

The NYT put this out.
It’s a break down of the aid workers moves and what was being put in the “car loaded to the brim with explosives “
Which turns out, was water containers.

NYT article and video

The hellfire missile killed the aid worker and his 7 children.

Keep in mind, this is the NYT. But the video evidence they provided would hold up in a court of law.

ETA: For something of this magnitude and me fully understanding that some people are unable to view the video, I apologize for not putting together a better thread.
I’m on my iPad. whenever I try to add images to ATS, it tells me the format my iPad saves pics as (jpeg) is unsupported and the extension needs to be a .jpg
If I could remove the letter e from the extension on here I would post screenshots from the video showing the evidence for those who cannot view.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Erm... something went wrong, lol.

ETA: And now your post is fixed. I'll be reading it and comment accordingly when done. Cheers
edit on 10-9-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Yeah finger slipped and it posted before I got anything down lol

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Okay... just finished watching the video.

Seems that there is no conclusive evidence of a secondary explosion, which would have indicated the presence of explosives in the Toyota car that was targeted by the hellfire drone strike.

All kinds of fishy. Just my opinion of course. I'll let people watch the video and make up their own minds.

S & F for an interesting thread.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Good fricken grief. How despicable! This administration is so incompetent. This is sick and evil behavior.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yeah I agree.
However, there is some compelling video evidence supporting the claim of there only being water containers.

But, like I said, this is coming from the New York Times.
The supposed 3 weapons experts says there’s only the small crater directly under the car from the hell fire.
But no evidence of secondary explosions and the damage was consistent of a single missile strike.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Yeah I agree.
However, there is some compelling video evidence supporting the claim of there only being water containers.
But, like I said, this is coming from the New York Times.
The supposed 3 weapons experts says there’s only the small crater directly under the car from the hell fire.
But no evidence of secondary explosions and the damage was consistent of a single missle strike.

It's very difficult to determine what is being transported/loaded via the footage we are presented with.
Anything goes basically. Chemical explosives can be transported via containers similar to the water canisters we see.
It could have been water, It could have been something other than water.

Not saying that it was necessarily explosives though.

For me, the burning issue is the secondary explosion... or to be be precise, the lack thereof. There is no apparent evidence of any secondary explosion. This is telling. It means that the target had no nefarious intent. Which means the target should never have been a "target".
edit on 10-9-2021 by Kreeate because: format

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This isn't new information.

We've known this since about 6 hours after it happened.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What exactly is not new information?

Source please?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

really?
The report was just put out.

Do you mean that the assumption it was an innocent person being killed was known hours after it happened?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Side Note:
I use this to convert to png Quick, easy, simple.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

What exactly is not new information?

Source please?

foreignpolicy.com

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
After seeing the footage I remember thinking that for a truckload of explosives the damage was much less than what I expected. Specially since it was in a narrow street. Depending on the explosives used, some buildings shouldn’t even be standing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Fox news has the article up now as well: www.foxnews.com...

Getting my leather notebook of “notes to self” out now (Licking my lead pencil tip before I write):
Entry #987- when our US government performs a drone strike and calls it successful without giving any more details or names, we killed friendlies.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

So, yet another thing that if it had been President Trump would have been grounds for impeachment, but since it's sleepy joe we get nothing. No press demanding answers, no protests, nothing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh beautiful!
Thank you!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
@Chance321 - Your exactly right!
If it was Trump, it would be breaking news everywhere.

Its mind boggling how this information isn't being sung from every single news station.

How long can these media companies ignore this idiocy ?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Deleted weird repost.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Its mind boggling how this information isn't being sung from every single news station. How long can these media companies ignore this idiocy ?

It is, but then you have to remember, we don't have news or reporters, we just have the lefts propaganda machine.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

When you rig an election to install a circus, you're going to get a bunch of clowns that don't know sh!t from shoes. It appears the government and military are off the rails and have totally lost the plot.

Cheers - Dave

<<   2 >>

join