It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You Germany & France...for the knife in the back!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Where do you think, that you received all the knowledge and sientics to develope high tech weaponry after WWII. Aliens? No, Europe. Don't take it so personally it's arms bussines.

Actually thats a good point, German scientists did help America develop rockets and jets faster than we coulda done and Einstein helped on the Atomics, but American scientists were already developing this technology, its just that we were racing against time to beat the Nazi's to the atomic bomb.

In regards to the arms business, if a buddy of yours sold guns to a neighbor that wanted to kill you....would he still be your buddy?

AlfredENewman...Did you know Ive been buying your stupid MAD magazines for the past 22 years?

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
I certainly hope so, but I would also hope that the U.S. would help regardless of existing differences.

The thing is, they never would get in a war with china...only the US is really in that situation..
I dont know if the US higher ups would....mr bush doesnt like us europeans unless we are "english" aka 90% of US publics knowledge of the UK.....

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
fools, china will sneak into your corporations once you open up, they will steal info even if you restrict some of it, if china has equal technology with their superior numbers, we all are screwed, they wont fear anyone and will go on an expansion rampage taking all of asia and your countries in europe will be at fault.

do this and dont get mad if we stop selling you our weapons and technology and cancel joint weapons projects, because we will if europe does this.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
France and Germany selling weapons to China will be payback enough in itself. China will buy a few of what they have to sell and then make near perfect copies for half the price and sell French and German designs as their own all around the world. China will make billions off their designs and nobody will buy from France or Germany becuase China will make the same thing way cheaper.

They did it to thier Comrades the USSR and they will do it to anyone stupid enough to sell them military equipment.

I say let them sell to China

[edit on 25-3-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
fools, china will sneak into your corporations once you open up, they will steal info even if you restrict some of it, if china has equal technology with their superior numbers, we all are screwed, they wont fear anyone and will go on an expansion rampage taking all of asia and your countries in europe will be at fault.

do this and dont get mad if we stop selling you our weapons and technology and cancel joint weapons projects, because we will if europe does this.

Right,just like those old commies huh...
"quick the reds are comeing! get the 12 gauge!"

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
France and Germany selling weapons to China will be payback enough in itself. China will buy a few of what they have to sell and then make near perfect copies for half the price and sell French and German designs as their own all around the world. China will make billions off their designs and nobody will buy from France or Germany becuase China will make the same thing way cheaper.

They did it to thier Comrades the USSR and they will do it to anyone stupid enough to sell them military equipment.

I say let them sell to China

[edit on 25-3-2005 by ShadowXIX]

Chinese are makin Nike shoes too.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If your talking about knock off Nike shoes and not Nike outsourcing it might be a decent comparison. But consumer products have Global Copyright protection and look how much that stops people from making knock offs.

Military equipment has no such protection.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Right,just like those old commies huh...
"quick the reds are comeing! get the 12 gauge!"

you are naive if you think china wont use you and steal anything they can, you are going to get raped then they will bleed you dry, sign that death warrant but if you do dont expect our help when they are stabbing you in the back.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

you are naive if you think china wont use you and steal anything they can, you are going to get raped then they will bleed you dry, sign that death warrant but if you do dont expect our help when they are stabbing you in the back.

The US and the UK have done the same, why should I trust ethier?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Where do you think, that you received all the knowledge and sientics to develope high tech weaponry after WWII. Aliens? No, Europe. Don't take it so personally it's arms bussines.

Actually thats a good point, German scientists did help America develop rockets and jets faster than we coulda done and Einstein helped on the Atomics, but American scientists were already developing this technology, its just that we were racing against time to beat the Nazi's to the atomic bomb.

In regards to the arms business, if a buddy of yours sold guns to a neighbor that wanted to kill you....would he still be your buddy?

AlfredENewman...Did you know Ive been buying your stupid MAD magazines for the past 22 years?

Maximu§

Bad analogy. China is not US neighbourhood.

But. If we're buddys and gun runners, I would sell my guns to China you'd sell yours to Taiwan and then we would spend our profits in Carribean drinking cocktails, sampeling local female population and watching people beat the S*** out of them on CNN.
And maybe on ATS.

Now there's an idea.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The US and the UK have done the same

how so? anyways its you who will be used and abused, im not worried about the US, im more worried about europe.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

how so?

Super sonic jet tech?

anyways its you who will be used and abused, im not worried about the US, im more worried about europe.

Europe is fine, wont be harmed in anyway shape or form.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Disraelli said a nation has no permanent allies only permanent interests.
This is neither surprising nor a betrayal, it is business plain and simple. Although it is something the American public and American leadership would rather not see happening it is not the end of the world by far.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
devilwasp, oh please, we were working on it at the same time as europe, excuse us for getting to it first, we didnt steal it, and we never threatened your allies either, china has said war with us is inevitable, big difference here anyways.

and whatever you say, youre fooling yourselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

devilwasp, oh please, we were working on it at the same time as europe, excuse us for getting to it first, we didnt steal it, and we never threatened your allies either,

How about when we gave you our tech but you never got back to us about showing us yours?

china has said war with us is inevitable, big difference here anyways.
and whatever you say, youre fooling yourselves.

It is inevitable if both sides are willing to kill millions over a small piece of land.
Also please go on tell us how we are going to be hurt?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

But. If we're buddys and gun runners, I would sell my guns to China you'd sell yours to Taiwan and then we would spend our profits in Carribean drinking cocktails, sampeling local female population and watching people beat the S*** out of them on CNN.
And maybe on ATS.

Now there's an idea.

I second that. Save me a seat next to the Carribean ladies!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

...So wait, you want them to be your female dogs because of an act you HELPED do in 1941 , if thats so shouldnt you be thier female dogs since they helped you in the revolutionary war?

Please tell me your joking. They (the French) weren't fighting for the US, they were fighting their enemy the British. The US WAS fighting for the rights of the French. Just a fact - deal with it. The French, and Chirac are not to be respected - period

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

How about when we gave you our tech but you never got back to us about showing us yours?

youre reffering to the first jet, not supersonic aircraft and it was a british aircraft, ours was built the same year, in july 1941 a month after the brittish aircraft(both were prototypes), and ours flew on october 1st 1942, the british one flew in 1943.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by namehere]

[edit on 25-3-2005 by namehere]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

PRANOIA!!!!!

*MOD edit PLEASE do not simply post smiles*

[edit on 25-3-2005 by asala]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
motionknight what a constructive comment you added to this topic

Was your point to show that you learned how to use smilie icons?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join