Thank You Germany & France...for the knife in the back!

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
When you joined the US military, you did so for either your own or America's interests, or both. You didn't sign up for Germany's interests. I doubt you even get to choose where you get deployed. Why do so many of you think you are owed anything? Here you are on the internet trying to demand respect and payoff for the brave actions of men over half a century ago. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is clear that generations are deteriorating in honour and sensibility as the decades roll past. You could never even attempt to be of the same calibre as those who marched into Europe 60 years ago. Everything is so selfishly about you, isn't it?


Your wrong Cargo, you missed the whole meaning of this thread in your rush to attack me and look smart in front of your friends. I joined the Army cause I love America and wanted to do my part to protect her. Im not ashamed, Im proud of my service. My Grandpa served in the Pacific as a Marine, My Dad and one Uncle in Vietnam and my oldest son, Matthew will follow in his Great-Grandpas footsteps as a Marine.......my families service to America continues.

I went to Germany by choice (it was ether there or Korea) I wanted to be there because at the time it was the front-lines in our stand-off against the Soviet Union....and they finally fell.

All I was saying, is how can Germany and France be considered "friends" when they are setting up weapons deals with China? SOS Rice seems to be in agreement with me, she warned Germany and France last week not to sell weapons to China and it looks like congress will take action if they do.

Its not all about me, Im thinking of my son here and other young American boys who will face these weapons in the near future. Its bad enough to face these weapons, but its worse when its your friends who supplied these weapons to your enemies. See what Im saying now?


Maximu§




posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
One thing I have to ask you LA....why do you want to go to war?
You have not once stated that you hope your son doesnt face china...instead you seem content that he WILL face them...



posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I am growing up in a world that may kill because of you and your generations decisions


Your growing up in a world of peaches-and-creame because of the America military and their actions. I don't expect Germans to "bow down" for the 2 years I protected her eastern border, but I do expect them to act like friends and not sell weapons to China.

Maximu§









[edit on 093131p://666 by LA_Maximus]



posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Your growing up in a world of peaches-and-creame, because of the America military and their actions.

Oh yeah?
Lets just see what "peaches" there are in my world...
2 nuclear nations both hostile thanks to both the UK and the US's actions globally, terrorists with the capability to attack globaly and possiblely with left over soviet nuclear weapons and with american made weapons and all paid for by US tax payer money, the middle east totally hateing us and most of the world thinking of us as weak and not to mention my country's in ability to fight as a force outside a co-altion (yes read the navies review this year it does state this)...
I feel really safe....



I don't expect Germans to "bow down", but I do expect them to act like friends and not sell weapons to China.

Why?
They can sell to who they want and what they want, they are a sovirign nation...unless the US is thinking of removeing thier soverignty...



posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is another fact that seems to escape unnoticed - the US is not at war with China. CHina is by no reasonable defenition an "enemy." Not only that, but they are one of our biggest trading partners. Despite all the saber-rattling around Taiwan, I'd say the chances of the US and China going to war is a pretty slim one, if for no other reason than both countries would be sabotaging their own economies.



posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes

And do you know why China is your enemy? Because your government made them your enemy? Oh… the evil commies, they must die, they are evil!!! No. I know that it was probably not your choice that they your enemies, but what I’m trying to say. Is if you don’t want your 14 year old son to be soon facing these weapons, you need to starting criticizing your own governments actions and stop blaming everyone else.

I send nothing but hope and good wishes to you and your 14 year old son, because it would be dreadful to be put in that situation. But many of the world see America as the worlds bullies. You know why, because you are! Hey I’m English and were similar to a lesser extent, #, we colonised the world for 400 years, but I’m not proud of that. You seem to be a very proud American, when you let pride go, and take pride in your self and your actions, not those of your evil and corrupt government, then you may start to realise the truth.


Well we dis-agree Ishes, but Ill say your good answer is food for thought. Its a welcome relief to see a different POV in here that does not turn into personal insults.

Maximu§



[edit on 043131p://666 by LA_Maximus]



posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Thank You Germany...we protected you for generations and this is how you repay America?

Thank You France....our boys bled to death on the beaches of Normandy and this is your gratitude?

If a war breaks out between China and America, it looks like America will be facing a PRC military armed with high tech weapons made by our "friends" in Germany and France. Secretary-of-State Rice warned them last week that America defends democracy in the pacific, not the EU.....its OUR boys that will be killed by these weapons!!!

Let that sink in....its American boys who will be facing these weapons.

Un-employment is high in Germany and France and their socialist systems can't compete with the free market.....so what do they do? They sell weapons to whoever has the cash...like a Ho on Sunset Blvd!! Maybe we outta ban Mercedies-Benzs from being shipped here.

Maximu§


A great piece of typical neocon BS. Thank you for sharing your innermost feelings on the web. However, a couple of clarifications are needed.

A) France owes nothing to the USA, it's just the other way around. The US are still heavily endebted towards France for leading them towards independence from british dominion. The liberation of France 1945 cannot be counted as paying that debt back, since the US are also responsible for financing and arming Hitler.

B) Germany owes nothing to the USA except perhaps zillions of dead civilians who succumbed to the animalistic US firebomb warfare, and billions upon billions of damages in rampage, looting, theft of intellectual property, rapes and famine by US soldiers and officials.

C) The USA is not fighting for freedom in the pacific of anywhere else, it is fighting for dominion. That ought to be clear by now ? The USA are TOTALLY BANKRUPT unlike well-led european "socialist" nations, and need to gain military control of oil resources to mischievously blackmail the world when payday comes.

D) It is essential to notice that the US are being led by a subhuman race of inferior beings.



posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Your wrong Cargo, you missed the whole meaning of this thread in your rush to attack me and look smart in front of your friends. I joined the Army cause I love America and wanted to do my part to protect her. Im not ashamed, Im proud of my service. My Grandpa served in the Pacific as a Marine, My Dad and one Uncle in Vietnam and my oldest son, Matthew will follow in his Great-Grandpas footsteps as a Marine.......my families service to America continues.

I went to Germany by choice (it was ether there or Korea) I wanted to be there because at the time it was the front-lines in our stand-off against the Soviet Union....and they finally fell.

All I was saying, is how can Germany and France be considered "friends" when they are setting up weapons deals with China? SOS Rice seems to be in agreement with me, she warned Germany and France last week not to sell weapons to China and it looks like congress will take action if they do.

Its not all about me, Im thinking of my son here and other young American boys who will face these weapons in the near future. Its bad enough to face these weapons, but its worse when its your friends who supplied these weapons to your enemies. See what Im saying now?


Maximu§


I dont care what anyone here thinks of me. Ive stated numerous times that I'm not here to make friends or ally with anyone of the same mindset anymore. But I will still express appreciation for posts I believe really educate and enlighten. But I very rarely hand out way above awards. I think I've done it twice since joining years ago. This place has changed since I first came, for the worse. So as for looking smart in front of my friends, I don't have any here. This is one of many forums I visit, and the unique thing about visiting this one is that I just speak my mind without fear of damaging relations.

As for the rest of your post, I see clearly what you are saying. I saw that you seem to think Germany owes you something because of your perception that America and America alone were responsible for the post WW2 occupation and "protection". When you, like millions of other Americans, ignore the efforts and actions of your allies, you're spitting in their face. So a comment about Germany ends up alienating the members of allied countries on this board. All these comments about not having any friends left. I will take these with me and remember them throughout my life and travels, as examples of what the right-wing extremist christian fundamentalists in the US think of us. Not much apparently.

By the way, you are aware that US/Coalition forces in Afghanistan came under fire from Stinger missiles supplied to the Mujihadeen by the US during the Soviet-Afghan war of the 80's?

[edit on 26-3-2005 by cargo]



posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Originally posted by Ishes

And do you know why China is your enemy? Because your government made them your enemy? Oh… the evil commies, they must die, they are evil!!! No. I know that it was probably not your choice that they your enemies, but what I’m trying to say. Is if you don’t want your 14 year old son to be soon facing these weapons, you need to starting criticizing your own governments actions and stop blaming everyone else.

I send nothing but hope and good wishes to you and your 14 year old son, because it would be dreadful to be put in that situation. But many of the world see America as the worlds bullies. You know why, because you are! Hey I’m English and were similar to a lesser extent, #, we colonised the world for 400 years, but I’m not proud of that. You seem to be a very proud American, when you let pride go, and take pride in your self and your actions, not those of your evil and corrupt government, then you may start to realise the truth.


Well we dis-agree Ishes, but Ill say your good answer is food for thought. Its a welcome relief to see a different POV in here that does not turn into personal insults.

Maximu§

[edit on 043131p://666 by LA_Maximus]


Indeed, I agree that when ones argument turns into personal abuse, the argument has failed. I humbly respect your opinion, even if I do think it is wrong, and I’m glad you have at least given it some thought.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
LA_Maximus,

I suggest that perhaps you have a read at a book called "Rogue State" by William Blum. It might inform you as to the reasons why many countries around the world feel that they do not owe the US anything.

Once you have read a bit more on this topic come back and we will discuss it some more.

Cheers

BHR



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As it was said: "We will never forget..."

The US will find a solution for its problems, and those who turned away from helping, will not benefit from the outcome. That nuclear threat is yet in a state to be avoided in time. And the US knows that very well.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
D) It is essential to notice that the US are being led by a subhuman race of inferior beings.


and who would that be?

who is this sub-human race that leads the USA?

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Amuk]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
As it was said: "We will never forget..."

The US will find a solution for its problems, and those who turned away from helping, will not benefit from the outcome. That nuclear threat is yet in a state to be avoided in time. And the US knows that very well.

Yes...just like the UK and not helping you at all might get hit...really ally like isnt it!



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
B) Germany owes nothing to the USA except perhaps zillions of dead civilians who succumbed to the animalistic US firebomb warfare, and billions upon billions of damages in rampage, looting, theft of intellectual property, rapes and famine by US soldiers and officials.



Talk about piling it deep and selling it CHEAP! Where have you learned your revisionist history mate?

I've seen some ludicrous renditions of WWII era Germany's plight before but this is masterpiece of mythilogical pulchritude!


I suppose you also beleive the Holocaust to be imagined along with Mengele's Human experimentation too right? Lest we forget, the Poles all lived in hotels with room service too right?

m...

[edit on 3-28-2005 by Springer]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Thank You Germany...we protected you for generations and this is how you repay America?

protected the germans from who?

Thank You France....our boys bled to death on the beaches of Normandy and this is your gratitude?

its all about the "freedom fries"


If a war breaks out between China and America,

any reasons yet? NO. A war is only possible if the US is continuing to attack innocent countrys, without a reason and proof.


it looks like America will be facing a PRC military armed with high tech weapons made by our "friends" in Germany and France. Secretary-of-State Rice warned them last week that America defends democracy in the pacific, not the EU.....its OUR boys that will be killed by these weapons!!!

Let that sink in....its American boys who will be facing these weapons.

... because your government is putting their nose in regions they dont belong to (because of the $$$ of course)

Un-employment is high in Germany and France and their socialist systems can't compete with the free market.....so what do they do? They sell weapons to whoever has the cash...

didnt the US sell weapons etc ti Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc in the past 5 decades?


like a Ho on Sunset Blvd!! Maybe we outta ban Mercedies-Benzs from being shipped here. Anyhow here is the linky:

Yes? And what would happen if the EU, China and Russia makes an embargo against the US?

www.iht.com...


Maximu§



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is ludicrous and, true to form, typically sad.

Even Bush quickly gave up attempting to 'paint' China as the 'new USSR' pretty soon into his 1st term.

One quick look at the respective military budgets and capacities quickly illustrates how laughable the concept is.

I also note how the European countries (which have yet to export anything of significance to China) attract all the criticism for being (reportedly) about to look again at their arms embargo yet neither Israel's nor the US's own actual exporting actions have attracted the slightest comment.

Trolling indeed.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by sminkeypinkey]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   


I also note how the European countries (which have yet to export anything of significanre to China) attract all the criticism for being (reportedly) about to look again at their arms embargo yet neither Israel nor the US's own actual exporting actions have attracted the slightest comment.


Exactly Smink..... What about the sale of F-16's to Pakistan? And then when India complained, they offered them F-16's and F-18's! talk about hypocrasy! Selling to both sides, when it suits them. Cry like a baby when they don't get their own way.

I get better logic out of my 18 month old daughter!



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yes...just like the UK and not helping you at all might get hit...really ally like isnt it!


Actually, I don't mean any US based offence to Germany and France, but it could be considered that a war against the threatening countries (for whatever reason) will result in benefit later in time. War is a great business.

The USA has the capabilities to attack any threatening (usually primitive) regions, who may evolve in the hands of USA financially and technologically. Still, this viewpoint has not yet been claimed to be hostile to other countries... probably a lot better than having sick megalomaniacs ruling other countries.

As for my personal opinion: the nuclear threat should be avoided at all costs.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I also note how the European countries (which have yet to export anything of significance to China) attract all the criticism for being (reportedly) about to look again at their arms embargo yet neither Israel's nor the US's own actual exporting actions have attracted the slightest comment.


Yes there is some hypocricy there.

Look at the list of weaponry transfres to China and the US share vs the EU share. Also look at that myterious 'Middle East' supplier's share. Gee, I wonder what Middle East weapons supplier was selling to China?

.....

GAO.gov

Israel has helped China with its development of the F-10 fighter aircraft
(similar to the U.S. F-16) by providing technology developed for the aborted Israeli Lavi fighter project—and of various missiles. It has also
offered to sell to China its Phalcon airborne phased array surveillance
radar which, if fitted to a Russian airframe, would provide China an
airborne warning and command system.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
D) It is essential to notice that the US are being led by a subhuman race of inferior beings.



Must not be too essential if you wont name this race of sub-humans.

Maybe it would show you for the goosestepper you are, huh?

Come on now, I know we are all dying to hear, which race is it that is sub-human?





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join