It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we know about Trump's DEAL with the Taliban before leaving office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
again, I still agree with that. So you feel Trump's mistake was not executing a withdraw fast enough?

We should have never been there in force, this was always a SOCOM operation, but once we did show up with all the gear we should have never stayed, particularly after UBL was killed.

Trump should have gotten us out ASAP and also gotten out anyone who even remotely assisted while we were there.

However, again, the result, the Taliban being in control, was always going to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ToLiveIsToDie
The rest of the world blames USA, the rest of the coalition in afghanistan wasnt even involved in the decision to just leave and give everything up to Taliban like that. well done people.

Who negotiated the withdrawal?

most importantly, who executed the withdraw, who planned it, why were the Troops first to come out?

All important questions that should be asked in an inquiry. Followed by an action by the house and senate. remember, impeachment is the answer to all questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You tell me?

That would be Trump's plan and Biden is at fault for his participation in it.

So biden didnt have what? 6 months to involve and/or at least inform its allies?

I dont see any reasons why my country should ever be involved in one of your endless conflicts again, it is not the first time your country shows exactly how little it cares about their so called allies.

link   

Trump should have gotten us out ASAP and also gotten out anyone who even remotely assisted while we were there.

and much like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, we can always wonder if he did this, would it have met with your approval then.

The horse has fallen, and appears to have gasped his last breath. I'll dig the hole.

link   

originally posted by: network dude
most importantly, who executed the withdraw, who planned it, why were the Troops first to come out?

Legitimate question and why I said they all get to take a bite of the giant s*** sandwich.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So biden didnt have what? 6 months to involve and/or at least inform its allies?

Of course he did, the issue is our current/past Presidents have been major idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You tell me?

That would be Trump's plan and Biden is at fault for his participation in it.

While Trump could project power and influence. Taliban knew Biden is an empty suit.

What happens when you go around with the only concern of saying sorry all the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Of course he did, the issue is our current/past Presidents have been major idiots.

I agree, but apparently those where the best 2 choices you could come up with for some unexplainable reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
While Trump could project power and influence.

The same power he presented when telling the Taliban he was going to get them all out by Christmas?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I agree, but apparently those where the best 2 choices you could come up with for some unexplainable reason.

It's because the fringe drives both parties.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

nvm

It was supposed to be the voters who is in the driving seat, what the eff happen to your country?
edit on 18-8-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

While Trump could project power and influence.

The same power he presented when telling the Taliban he was going to get them all out by Christmas?

Shrugs. It doesn’t really matter. What honor the USA had with its allies is gone. By fate or incompetence, it was on Biden’s watch.

What you going to post when China takes over Taiwan.
edit on 18-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It was supposed to be the voters who is in the driving seat, what the eff happen to your country?

People are too stupid to see that both parties are the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What you going to post when China takes over Taiwan.

Call me when it happens Captain Hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

nvm

The Marxist cult finally took over with the woke movement. Which probably has CCP ties.

Is short. Selling out to China.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Iam not gonna lie and say that we dont have that same problem in my country. I was just hoping that atleast your idiot could talk with my idiot before this happen so everybody was prepared.

But it is what it is - atleast we are almost out from the place we shouldnt have been in to begin with.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ToLiveIsToDie

You can see exactly what I'm talking about in the post above your post.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Divide and counqer at work

What i find funny and kind of sad, is that most people just want the same - personal freedom to do what you want and a home to do it in. But most people seems convinced that everybody is out to kill them these days, and the "other" side is allways to blame.
Create fear, and serve a solution - fight or flight instincts kicks in and everybody is to paniced to stop and think about what they doing for just one second, they just accept whatever they are told to do even if that includes jumping out from a cliff...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Marxists want their latest revolution to be in the USA. And the cult is gaining steam.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Everybody learns at their own pace... more people than ever have that sentiment.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join