It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number of the beast is not what you thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

You might want to look up Trimorphic Protennoia.

I [am] the Thought of the Father, Protennoia, that is, Barbelo, the perfect Glory, and the immeasurable Invisible One who is hidden. I am the Image of the Invisible Spirit, and it is through me that the All took shape, and (I am) the Mother (as well as) the Light which she appointed as Virgin, she who is called 'Meirothea', the incomprehensible Womb, the unrestrainable and immeasurable Voice

It's Gnostic stuff.
I personally am not into Gnosticism.
It's like a Western version of Manicheism.

I'm basically opposed to the whole idea of
Spirit=good, light, life
vs
Body=corrupt, darkness, death
paradigm

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There was an American TV show called 'Blossom'. There is an actress on the show, Jenna von Oy, that played a girl named 'Six' (with a capital 'S'!) .

Maybe Jenna von Oy is the Anti-Christ?

This thread brought me to this.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

No I have not seen it but I have read a portion of translation of the Codex Sinaiticus which portrayed a very different kind of Christianity very unlike the one we practice today and one that was far less forgiving, no wonder that one got bricked up in a monastery wall for century's before falling out in an earth quake.

There are texts in that which are not included in our bible and work's that may have been gnostic so maybe it was a fringe early bible rather than the mainstream.

But the Codex Vaticanus and the Codex Sinaiticus are both very early bibles predating the bible as we know it today.

I Agree parts of the bible at the beginning or end are also more likely to have been lost but it is also possible that the book of revelation was regarded as non cannon in the early church or was simply not included as the most important parts are of course the gospel's.

I tend to treat some gospel's with suspicion though such as the supposed gospel of Judas Iscariot, if he died as the other gospel's attest then who wrote it?, the Gospel of Mary Magdalene may have been real but was it in the state we read it today and was there a cover up of her importance with martha being substituted for her or is that just a bunch of weirdo vile minded authors jumping on the dan browne bandwagon and hoping to make a packet for themselves with controversial and sensational fiction.

I Believe in Jesus and that is enough for me, I know in my heart of hearts that muhammad was a vile man whom did not come from God or serve him but lied, abused woman and children, endorsed slavery and murder and did things expressly preached against by Christ whom I believe he was sent to take the flock away from by the devil.

edit on 12-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: Sorry other than misspelling, badly placed spaces, poor gramma I am just a terrible typist.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Okay. So you have your reasons to not be a Muslim.

You don't need hoaxes as a fallback.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

the Gospel of Mary Magdalene may have been real but was it in the state we read it today and was there a cover up of her importance with martha being substituted for her or is that just a bunch of weirdo vile minded authors jumping on the dan browne bandwagon and hoping to make a packet for themselves with controversial and sensational fiction.

No doubt there is more to Mary Magdalene than meets the eye. The Greeks are well known for their flair for dramatization. If you read Luke 8 in light of that. The first person mentioned in Luke 8 is Mary Magdalene. She being the bleeding woman (menstrual cycle) that stopped when she touched Jesus. That help explains why many of Jesus desciples deserted Jesus at their wedding. Obviously feeling that Jesus had turned his back on spiritualism for his love of Mary Magdalene.

That feeling is arguably echoed in the name of Barabbas (aramaic meaning son of the father) at the crucifiction. The spiritual son of the Father had to die so Barabbas the murderer (representing the son of Jesus), could live. With Jesus saying on the cross "Father why have you forsaken me".

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You saw an English Version of it in the Revised Standard Version it uses the Vaticanus as its main source.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No, I believe this is mistaken. That would have been worded "six of six's", not "six hundred and sixty six" in the ancient Greek. Consider the title "king of kings" or "lord of lords". 666 is a direct reference to Nero by name encoded so the Romans would it understand the test, but was not talking about just Nero but his kind. Totalitarian government who claims to be above God. It's almost like God is saying watch out for evil dictators.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
The number of the beast is not Six hundred threescore and six. It is rather just the number that has capital S. Six.

So when it said "Here is wisdom." it is pointing out that Six is somehow wisdom. It even hints that it is just the first "Six" word of the number, because "wisdom" is only 6 letters.

Now you have to estimate or recon that number (Six). Me being the mystic that I am have it! Lets go on a small journey... "Six" is close to "Sex" with an i in the middle of it, because it is sex that is incest. In other words, "Six is wisdom." is really "Incest is wisdom."

Once the first beast acting as a mark is absorbed into God, and the second beast acting as a military satellite that makes attack come down from heaven is absorbed into Goddess, the enemy shall be left here alone on earth to deal with the cornavirus and be killed off eventually.

Bro, the fact that “wisdom” has 6 letters in it is irrelevant. Revelation was written in Koine Greek and that word is “Sophia”, but the Greek is only 5 letters: Σοφία

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Welcome back. It's been years.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Hey, how are you doing? I hope everything is well with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join