It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Secretary Blinken, there will be a "Collective Response" to Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What will it be though? an EW attack cyber? few strategic military targets? either way it look like a response is coming

US language quickly escalating on the issue. Blinken:

1- US confident Iran carried attack
2- Calls Iran "tremendously irresponsible"
3- US in "close contact" with UK, Israel, Romania for & "there will be collective response"

Israeli senior delegation due in DC this week.

Blinken's comments here on "collective response" against Iran, the most escalatory yet from US Secretary of State since Biden took office... Tension riding high in region:

LINKO

Here is Israels warning to iran, the last 5 seconds is pretty CHILLING
LINK

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, at the Cabinet meeting today:
"The world recently received a reminder of Iranian aggression, this time on the high seas. The Iranians, who attacked the ship 'Mercer Street' with UAVs, intended to attack an Israeli target.

PM Bennett: "Instead, their act of piracy led to the deaths of a British citizen and a Romanian citizen. I send condolences to Britain and Romania and, of course, to the families of the victims.

I just heard that Iran, in a cowardly manner, is trying to shirk responsibility for the event. They are denying this. I determine, with absolute certainty: Iran carried out the attack against the ship.

Iran's thuggishness endangers not only Israel, but also harms global interests, namely freedom of navigation and international trade.

The intelligence evidence for this exists and we expect the international community will make it clear to the Iranian regime that they have made a serious mistake. In any case,

we know how to send a message to Iran in our own way."

Prepare your buttholes - The empire is striking back

RUN IRAN... RUN, BCOZ DA BOOGIE MAN... HE BE, A COMING!!!
Freedom is none negotiable

edit on 2-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It says more that NONE of this is on the mainstream news at all..........

They obviously dont want us knowing about it and how weak Bidens response will be to an outright attack to a private vessel

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

time to break out the tune again,

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The collective response BS is nothing but window dressing for globalists agenda. Israel doesn't need an okay or any help in a response collective or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I wonder what the large explosion , "If real " in the caspian sea is all about ? Wow sure did look like a mushroom cloud ,Naughty Iran

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
For petes sake.
Can we please not have Slobbering Joe vs the Mad Mullahs as the grand finale of the #sandwich we know as 2021.
And for crying out loud don't be encouraging Boris to join in.
I bet he'd love the idea of a nice war actually-he's losing popularity right now over the covid mess,a distraction is needed.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
...sending them more pallets of cash?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

McCain is dancing a jig in hell.

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The collective response BS is nothing but window dressing for globalists agenda. Israel doesn't need an okay or any help in a response collective or otherwise.

they do

they have a deal with the US that they give all strike plans to the US and few other close allies

how you think John Kelly & Co been feeding the Iranians, you start feeding plans and tip of you gain trust and wobble the autocratic alliances

even Bibi said publicly to break ties with the US over them informing Iran

but at this point even that could be public disinformation and bunk

i genuinely would read anything into what politicians say or do

when the national security state moves it moves, politicians are just talking propaganda heads

remember were open democratic societies, it has to be confusion, because they're watching

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Israel doesn't need an okay or any help in a response collective or otherwis

seriously if iran thought the yahoo was a bastard, wait till the new guy gets fired up. word is he's more of a hard liner than bb.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

time to break out the tune again,

Eyes on the tankers
eyes on the tankers

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
I wonder what the large explosion , "If real " in the caspian sea is all about ? Wow sure did look like a mushroom cloud ,Naughty Iran

you mean this one...

Mud volcano causes large explosion in the Caspian Sea ...
Search domain bnonews.combnonews.com...
The incident happened at 9:30 p.m. local time on Sunday when a large explosion and fire were reported in the Caspian Sea south of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. Large flames were seen lighting ...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
America and NATO which is mostly America just lost Afghanistan to taliban and the Taliban had mocked America by wearing the gear that they captured from the former American bases.

Now America is threatening a possible war with Iran?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Biden's response will be to give them billions and ease sanctions. After all, that's what caused them to lash out in such a manner.

I bet Biden is personally loading the pallets of cash into the planes himself.

ETA:

a reply to: IAMTAT

Drats. You beat me to it!

edit on 8/2/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I noticed something in the article.

“We are in very close contact, in co-ordination with the United Kingdom, Israel, Romania and other countries,” he said. “There will be a collective response."

What does the American puppet state of Romania have to do with Israel or the middle east for that matter?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: putnam6

they do

they have a deal with the US that they give all strike plans to the US and few other close allies

how you think John Kelly & Co been feeding the Iranians

even Bibi said publicly to break ties with the US over them informing Iran

but at this point even that could be public disinformation and bunk

i genuinely would read anything into what politicians say or do

when the national security state moves it moves, politicians are just talking propaganda heads

remember were open democratic societies, it has to be confusion, because they're watching

Not saying it isn't true but this is the internet have you got any links? or what should I look under to quickly verify?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
America and NATO which is mostly America just lost Afghanistan to taliban and the Taliban had mocked America by wearing the gear that they captured from the former American bases.

Now America is threatening a possible war with Iran?

depends what the objectives were...

if it was to stop the belt & road into Eurasia and hold the oil fields while containing and sanctioning iran?

CCP didn't just shut Xinjiang down for nothing... the CIA was feeding terror cells into china through Wakhan Corridor

thus is how empires fight my friend

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Given the belligerent behaviour and constant threats from China CCP over their claim to the South China Sea and the recent 25-Year China-Iran Strategic Cooperation Agreement somebody decided to make a fuss. Which just so happens to hit both Iran and China squarely in the chops with a little reminder who is it wha has got global reach… and who hasn’t.

China - Iran Strategic Agreement
www.mei.edu...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN

Grey area war fighting

space
under sea
cyber

where it is significantly harder to determine the aggressor/perpetrator

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Israel doesn't need an okay or any help in a response collective or otherwis

seriously if iran thought the yahoo was a bastard, wait till the new guy gets fired up. word is he's more of a hard liner than bb.

Spot on Howie
Just read this on new man Bennett "A former special forces commando, Mr Bennett is the son of US-born parents and lives with his wife Galit and four children in the central city of Raanana.

In 1996, he led a commando unit against Hezbollah during fighting in southern Lebanon. He was later blamed by Israeli publication Yedioth Ahronoth for the Qana massacre, in which at least 106 Lebanese civilians were killed by Israeli artillery fire."

I guess this is Bennet's first test as Prime Minister

<<   2  3 >>

join