It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Audit Update: Full Report in 1 Month

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If the audits won't change anything then why vigorously fight so hard to stop them. It's a question those attempting to impede the audits and scoff at the audits are unable to answer. Not fighting the audits would be the correct course of action.

If it will change nothing as they claim then stop fighting the audits. Not any harder than that.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Since at least 2 other states decided to launch a Forensic Audit AFTER visiting with Arizona officials last month, it's likely the Arizona audit had (even at that stage) found large discrepancies between Reported and Actual votes.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

How would I react... too little, too late.

My mind is already made up.

I saw witness testimonies months ago, videos and graphs etc. I saw it all unfold live. It will not change how I perceive our crooked government.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
^Called it.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
If the audits won't change anything then why vigorously fight so hard to stop them. It's a question those attempting to impede the audits and scoff at the audits are unable to answer. Not fighting the audits would be the correct course of action.

If it will change nothing as they claim then stop fighting the audits. Not any harder than that.

Democrat leaders appearing on CNN and MSNBC say the Arizona audit could severely damage President Biden's ability to get anything done, if he's seen as a lame duck.

What they really mean is that audit results showing Donald Trump won Arizona would FURTHER DAMAGE the Biden Administration....which is doing a pretty good job of unraveling, on its own.

Latest Evidence: www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Boadicea
My best guess is that most people -- the vast majority of people -- will accept the findings IF the auditors have done their job properly, and can and do document and prove their findings.

My prediction is it won't change one person's opinion regardless of what they find either way. Just like that report....

Mueller? Mueller? Anyone? Mueller?

Oh I agree the company is screwed. If they find something they are biased. If they dont they areincompetent. Either way they hurt themselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Is this the Cyber Ninja audit, or am I confusing it with somewhere else?

Yes, this is the audit team led by the Cyber Ninja group, for Maricopa County, Arizona (not the entire state, just the County, which is the most populated county).

If it is the above I'm not actually holding on to the idea that it will be credible. My expectation is that they will conclude some kind of Ocean's Eleven kind of conspiracy took place but that they can't present any actual evidence of it, only supposition.

If that happens, then it will be a big fail. Especially because they have had access to hard facts and data. I don't see how they can examine each paper ballot, the machines, the tabulations, and so on and so forth, and not specifically speak to the hard facts.

So how do you think they could/will present it then without citing actual data and documentation? Perhaps something like, "Well, this, that and the other thing don't look right, so it must be criminal, but we can't prove it" type thing?

Given that they have no experience of forensic audits...

Well, this is a first, so no one has such experience. But that doesn't mean it cannot be done.

...and that senior people have expressed bias in public...

I don't think we can call it bias. No one said, "I don't trust so-and-so so they must be lying." We can say they had prior doubts, suspicions, questions, etc.

But for the same reason, do you also dismiss the findings of the auditors in Antrim, who also expressed prior opinions, and whose conclusions matched those previously expressed opinions? Are they just as biased? Are their findings just as worthless?

I don't expect history to see them kindly.

History is written by the victors...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My best guess is that most people -- the vast majority of people -- will accept the findings IF the auditors have done their job properly, and can and do document and prove their findings.

My prediction is it won't change one person's opinion regardless of what they find either way. Just like that report....

Mueller? Mueller? Anyone? Mueller?

The Mueller report showed what most rational people expected it to show : Nothing

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The Mueller report showed what most rational people expected it to show : Nothing

Did it change any opinions?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election.

www.breitbart.com... /

Okay -- thank you! In my head, I was putting that in the "questions" category, as opposed to "irregularities" category. But I guess it goes in both categories!

Don't expect to get the raw report from the actual "auditors" either.

From your OP:

It’s probably going to take about a month to do it. We need to draft it, then review it, and get it finalized. Probably a month.

Good point. I hadn't paid enough attention there.

The Cyber Ninja coordinators already know what data they have and what it shows.

I'm inclined to agree that they know a great deal already, but I think they are still analyzing some things -- I don't know exactly what -- so they may not have their final conclusions yet.

The spin will be woven into in the drafting, review and finalization (being done as we speak in Montana, no doubt). That's why it's taking so long. Not only are they spiking anticipation, they have to gizz it up to make people feel like their investment was justified, and give them enough fuel to proliferate this kind of "audit" to other states.

LOL -- that's a whole lot of bias in your statement! As far as Montana, we've only been told that further analysis is being done there by auditors, not the writing of the final report. And if the final report is being written by the Senate, then it's definitely not being written by the auditor in Montana.

And if the auditors are really stupid enough to think that weasel words and presumptions are going to get them more work, they are sadly mistaken. Audits are for hard facts and data, not suppositions and speculation.

The GOP needs to justify all these voter suppression bills being enacted because too many Democrats and people of color voted in the last election. They need this audit to show why we need to make voting harder for certain people.

That just doesn't jibe. If this were a grand Republican plot to stop minorities from voting, then the Maricopa County Republicans would be totally on board with it as well -- NOT fighting the audit. Of course, it would be predominantly Red and Brown people affected here, rather than Black people.

Personally, I think this Great White Savior complex is wearing thin on minorities who are tired of being called too stupid and lazy to figure out how to vote.
edit on 9-7-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Something else, of the Steve Bannons or Mr. Trump saying it was stolen, devastating news coming down the pike for Democrats ("Polly want a kracken?"): unless they have inside information, if the audit comes back Biden won, not enough fraud to make squat, these big names have royally shot themselves in the foot. If they don't know anything, they are jeopardizing setting back the good of their cause, for being discredited people, that misled in serious matters. That would not be wise. Huge mistake, if the stolen election talking heads don't already know something the rest of us don't know. This would also be dishonest

I completely and totally agree. And I haven't ruled out the possibility that some/many are actually doing this with the sole intention of discrediting and destroying the party. I don't trust ANY of them!!!

And Bannon especially is one who keeps making statements and projections of what has been found, and I don't like it one bit. But I'm not a fan of Bannon anyway. I can't look at him without seeing the party pothead asking anyone and everyone, "Hey dude -- got a doobie? Who's got a doobie???" But maybe that's just me LOL!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

You make an excellent point. But I also think this is why all the media reports focus on Trump and his supporters, the predictions that Trump will be "reinstated" in the White House (although this audit will not directly do any such thing), and pretend it's all just sour grapes, while ignoring the many many private citizens -- both election workers and voters -- who have attested to problems.

The real change that can come will be to election laws -- not the person in the White House!

This has always been bigger than Trump and Biden. Always. It's bigger than the 2020 election. It bears on every future election in the nation.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

That's honest! And fair enough.

Would it be fair to say you will be interested in what they can corroborate or confirm that you have already seen with your own eyes? I think that might be where I'm at. I know what I've seen and heard that concerns me. I very much want to know what more the auditors can tell me about that.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That just doesn't jibe. If this were a grand Republican plot to stop minorities from voting, then the Maricopa County Republicans would be totally on board with it as well -- NOT fighting the audit. Of course, it would be predominantly Red and Brown people affected here, rather than Black people.

Wow! So, you think all Arizona Republicans would be on board with racism, if that was what this was really all about?

Personally, I think this Great White Savior complex is wearing thin on minorities who are tired of being called too stupid and lazy to figure out how to vote.

This statement is steeped in ignorance. For starters, Do you wonder why some people wait in line 6-10 hours to vote and others just "walk in and done". Do a little research comparing the number polling places and ballot drop boxes located in densely populated minority neighborhoods compared to the number polling places and ballot drop boxes located in wealthy white neighborhoods. This has nothing to do with projected laziness or stupidly. It insidiously calculated.

LOL -- that's a whole lot of bias in your statement! As far as Montana, we've only been told that further analysis is being done there by auditors, not the writing of the final report.

Do you wonder why audits are only being done in counties that Trump lost? Think that could indicate bias?

And, you're right, they're not writing the final report right now in Montana. They say they still still need another month, no doubt to perfect their spin and test it out in control groups, and of course, keep that anticipation mounting, just in time for Pillow Guy and Q's celebration of Trump being reinstated in the Oval Office in August!

edit on 9-7-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So you just expect spin? No facts? No data? No proof?

I expect spin doctors to spin the data, invent facts and claim proof of wrong doing.

Right now, for example, the only findings that have been announced is that they have found "irregularities". Irregularities don't equal wrong doing, fraud or incompetency, but they will spin those irregularities to create doubt and ensure confirmation bias.

And IF they find fraud, and it's documented, it wouldn't matter if Trump himself did the counting, evidence with proof is just that. maybe they find none and this was indeed the "most secure election in the history of man". But maybe not. I know some are too heavily invested in this to mentally accept anything other than little to no fraud. But painting yourself into a corner was never said to be a good idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, you're right. I definitely did not.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wow! So, you think all Arizona Republicans would be on board with racism, if that was what this was really all about?

Of course not. I was responding to your assertion that Republicans need to justify their new election laws that prevent minorities from voting. I pointed out the obvious, if this was a grand Republican plot, then ALL Republicans would be on board, and NO Republicans would be fighting the audit.

This statement is steeped in ignorance. For starters, Do you wonder why some people wait in line 6-10 hours to vote and others just "walk in and done". Do a little research comparing the number polling places and ballot drop boxes located in densely populated minority neighborhoods compared to the number polling places and ballot drop boxes located in wealthy white neighborhoods. This has nothing to do with projected laziness or stupidly. It insidiously calculated.

Ignorance, huh? LOL!!! I live in a very diverse neighborhood. I've been voting at the same precinct, with the many of the same people, for literally decades. White people are NOT the majority. In fact, in the state of Arizona, two-thirds of the population are Mexican or of Mexican descent. Like my husband, children, in-laws, and many of my neighbors. As a White person, I am the minority.

And we don't wait in line for 6-10 hours.

Do you wonder why audits are only being done in counties that Trump lost? Think that could indicate bias?

Do YOU wonder why so many of the biggest proponents of audits are calling for audits EVERYWHERE? Including Republican strongholds where Trump won...

Because not everyone lives in a partisan bubble, and they realize that BOTH parties are corrupt and dirty.

And, you're right, they're not writing the final report right now in Montana. They say they still still need another month, no doubt to perfect their spin and test it out in control groups, and of course, keep that anticipation mounting, just in time for Pillow Guy and Q's celebration of Trump being reinstated in the Oval Office in August!

Obviously no doubt for YOU.

Speaking of Mike Lindell, if the report is released in early August, it will coincide with the conference Lindell is setting up to provide anyone and everyone interested with the evidence he has collected, for anyone and everyone to judge for themselves. Interesting timing if nothing else...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

LOL -- that's a whole lot of bias in your statement! As far as Montana, we've only been told that further analysis is being done there by auditors, not the writing of the final report.

It's noticeable how it only takes a small number of people to come up with some fringe theory, and if it makes the whole look nutty, it will be used with a broad brush to paint the entire group with, as if that's the way everyone thinks. It's much easier than listening to people and discussing reality. I get it, it's lazy, but I get it.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Scrutinizing

I completely and totally agree. And I haven't ruled out the possibility that some/many are actually doing this with the sole intention of discrediting and destroying the party. I don't trust ANY of them!!!

And Bannon especially is one who keeps making statements and projections of what has been found, and I don't like it one bit. But I'm not a fan of Bannon anyway. I can't look at him without seeing the party pothead asking anyone and everyone, "Hey dude -- got a doobie? Who's got a doobie???" But maybe that's just me LOL!

Whatever the case, anybody with eyes to see can also see there's a pandemic of click baiting, news outlet after news outlet, mainstream and alternate, churning out lying headlines like butter. You read the story, and it says no such thing, turns out the headline "reality" is somebody's opinion, some far flung conclusion over some fact that says no such thing. Provide you with a link of somebody totally off their rocker, often enough, or videos spending half of five minutes selling water filters, podcasts, or how all civilization collapses, if you don't fund their websites, before they reveal the "news" of what could be, if only in some alternate universe.

I hear you! You'd have to be a real mouth breather to trust much, anymore, taking all that bait like somebody that would continually fall for that "pull my finger" joke. Bannon gets all these "expert" guests that are renowned bloggers, or just got kicked off of Facebook, therefore all things they say have to be true, or Chief Editor of The Daily Puss Bucket, with their devastating scoops of things, "You never know! You know."

"Put up, or shutup" must have gotten lost in the vernacular.

edit on 9-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And IF they find fraud, and it's documented, it wouldn't matter if Trump himself did the counting, evidence with proof is just that.

Exactly. This is the bottom line. The end goal. They can either document and prove fraud or they cannot.

I do think most people can tell the difference, and will judge their conclusions accordingly and appropriately.

There will always be those whose eyes cannot see and ears cannot hear though... on both sides.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join