It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Audit Update: Full Report in 1 Month

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Full title at link: Arizona Audit Update: Wesley Bolin Building Expected To Finish By END OF NEXT WEEK — Final Report in 1 Month

This is the most official (but estimated) date for the report that we've received, from Randy Pullen who is a spokesman for the audit. So we should be getting the report about August 8. Pullen made the statement yesterday, in an interview with Jordan Conradsen of the Gateway Pundit:

Conradson: And the audit report will be released when?

Pullen: It’s probably going to take about a month to do it. We need to draft it, then review it, and get it finalized. Probably a month.

The audit team still has possession of the physical ballots. They also still have possession of the tabulation machines, pending receipt of the subpoenaed passwords and routers that Maricopa County/Dominion still refuse to turn over:

Ballot boxes are still being prepared to be returned to the Treasurer’s office.

The Senate will retain possession of the 385 Tabulation machines and they will be held in storage until the county fulfills the subpoenas for routers and passwords which were issued nearly six months ago.

There is no definitive word for now if any further legal action will be taken by the Senate for the routers and passwords. There is no word for now if the report will be delayed because of this, not one way or another. But Pullen knows this, and still gave the one month projection, so they may be intending to release a report regardless.

The contract between the Arizona Senate and the audit team stipulates that no findings will be released until the final report, and all workers have signed a nondisclosure agreement. So while there is no official word on what the auditors have found (only rumors), a few public comments seem to indicate that some know and it doesn't look good for election integrity. And that means it doesn't look good for both the Republicans and Democrats involved and fighting the audit. Among other things, we now know that the registration servers were breached sometime in early November, possibly on Election Day, and that the information was known and withheld by both the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (overwhelmingly Republican), and the Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs (Democrat). Much like the County has withheld the subpoenaed passwords and routers from being examined. We've also had a temper tantrum statement by the Chairman of the Board of Supervisors, Jack Sellers (Republican), telling the Senate to release their report and to be "prepared to defend it." Apparently, Mr. Sellers isn't expecting the auditors to declare this a fair and honest election.

As I have said many many times, we KNOW that some wrongdoing has taken place, we just don't know how much or to what it extent it affected the outcome, we don't know if it was mere incompetence/human error or willful criminal acts, and/or who all is to blame for the problems. This is what the audit report should be revealing after thorough and extensive examination of the ballots, machines and other data.

The results of this audit are already impacting other states and counties, as many officials from other states came to Arizona to tour the audit and learn about their methods and procedures, with many wanting to conduct similar audits in their home state/county. Pennsylvania has begun the process, Fulton County Georgia is also in the process of auditing their results, and others may follow -- perhaps depending on the findings of the Arizona audit report when issued.

As I wonder what the final report will reveal, I also can't help but wonder what the public reaction will be. My best guess is that most people -- the vast majority of people -- will accept the findings IF the auditors have done their job properly, and can and do document and prove their findings. If they cannot, if there are any weasel words or qualifiers or assumptions, then their findings will be taken for what they are: weasel words, qualifiers and assumptions.

But there will also be those who refuse to believe the worst (or the best), or will rationalize and justify the worst, even if well proven beyond any reasonable doubt. They will continue to spout the completely unfounded and unproven "Big Lie" because Orange Man Bad confirmation bias. Or conversely, some will continue to claim criminal fraud even if no proof is established.

What say ATS? What is your personal opinion? If you are one of the "Big Lie" believers, are you ready to accept findings to the contrary? If you are one of the true "Stop the Steal" believers, are you ready to accept that Republicans are just as complicit as Democrats in election fraud? How do you think the public at large will react to the findings? Do you foresee massive riots and protests from one or both sides? Or do you have a different take altogether???

Bonus question: Do you think Big Media and Big Tech will try to suppress and censor the final report? Will it be labeled "fake news"? Will social media accounts be banned for posting the final report?

Finally, this thread is intended for us to share our thoughts and opinions, both personally and collectively, thoughtfully and respectfully. Please do so in this spirit! It's not the Mud Pit!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
My best guess is that most people -- the vast majority of people -- will accept the findings IF the auditors have done their job properly, and can and do document and prove their findings.

My prediction is it won't change one person's opinion regardless of what they find either way. Just like that report....

Mueller? Mueller? Anyone? Mueller?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My prediction is it won't change one person's opinion regardless of what they find either way. Just like that report....

Mueller? Mueller? Anyone? Mueller?

You may be right. I tend to think some people will have a change of opinion, based upon what can be and is proven (or not). But I also expect that many won't be swayed at all one way or another.

And fair enough point re Mueller.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I hear you. I'll give you the S&F just for your diligence but don't be surprised if this doesn't keep getting pushed back like that other report...

Durham? Durham? Anyone? Durham?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I hear you. I'll give you the S&F just for your diligence...

Thank you!

...but don't be surprised if this doesn't keep getting pushed back like that other report...

Durham? Durham? Anyone? Durham?

LOL! Again, fair enough and true enough!!!

And I am half-expecting the report to be delayed (indefinitely) because of the ongoing battle over the routers and passwords. It's practically a built-in excuse for no report. And that won't be acceptable. Contract be damned. The parties who made the contract can choose to change the contract accordingly.

We shall know them by the fruits of their labor. If they want to release their findings -- with or without the routers and passwords examined -- they can and will.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Prefaced I'm a conservative, that woman, whose name I can't remember now, nor find it worthwhile to lookup, that everyday was announcing she was about to release the crackers? She made a fool of herself, had no court worthy evidence, and, in turn, made look like fools anybody seeking truth and a case, one way or another. I'm very much we'll see, all the anomalies of concern, but neither prepared to say half or more this Hollywood nation, or world, for that matter, couldn't be totally off its rocker and doomed, stewing in its own noxious juices. I could release a lot of crackers to that effect, or you could simply turn on your TV.

"Let all the poison that lurks in the mud, hatch out." - Robert Graves, I, Claudius

edit on 9-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It’s probably going to take about a month to do it. We need to draft it, then review it, and get it finalized. Probably a month.

Right. They're going to need some time for the spin doctors to do their magic!

This "audit" was not done by bipartisan, non biased professionals. It was funded and done by "Stop the Steal" Trump enthusiasts and extremely partisan GOP members, whose own party members balked at the methods and lack of transparency and over all lack of professionalism by the Cyber Ninjas. And that's what the final report will reflect.

The report will only be seriously embraced by those looking to confirm their bias and those looking to promote "The Big Lie" that Trump isn't a big fat loser.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

...that woman...

I believe you are referring to Sidney Powell and her kracken -- yes? And I'm with you there. Not just her, but Guiliani as well. Their efforts never set quite right to me. More than once I had to raise an eyebrow and wonder "what the hell are they thinking???"

I still wonder if their efforts were genuine...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Don't forget Lin Woodforbrains.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Right. They're going to need some time for the spin doctors to do their magic!

So you just expect spin? No facts? No data? No proof?

If you're right, then it will fail big time and rightly so. They can either prove something beyond any reasonable doubt, or they cannot. If they cannot and/or do not, then they failed.

This "audit" was not done by bipartisan...

The only reason it is not bipartisan is because the Democrats refused to participate, and in fact instructed their party members not to participate. So that's on the Dems, not the Senators or the auditors. It should have been bipartisan.

...non biased professionals.

Not to play semantics here, but I'm not sure "biased" is the right word here. If someone has no reason to believe something except their own preconceived notions, that's bias. If someone has reasonable cause to suspect something, that's not bias, it's reasonable cause. So I agree that the auditors went into this with suspicions, but it's not necessarily bias.

And if we want to throw these auditors under the bus for their prior suspicions or opinions, as well as their results, then we have to do the same in Antrim, where the auditors also expressed prior suspicions/opinions of no fraud and their findings matched their prior suspicions/opinions. That's just the opposite side of the same coin.

It was funded and done by "Stop the Steal" Trump enthusiasts and extremely partisan GOP members, whose own party members balked at the methods and lack of transparency and over all lack of professionalism by the Cyber Ninjas.

Well, in the case of the Republican Board of Supervisors, let's remember that they are not uninterested parties just observing from the sidelines. They had a big part in conducting the election, being candidates and winners in the election, and fighting the audit tooth and nail.

We literally have Republicans fighting Republicans over this. So it's really not a "partisan" audit either.

And that's what the final report will reflect. The report will only be seriously embraced by those looking to confirm their bias and those looking to promote "The Big Lie" that Trump isn't a big fat loser.

So you are totally expecting that the audit found wrongdoing?

Do you think the auditors will define the wrongdoing as human error vs criminal fraud? Or will they leave that vague for the public to fill in the blanks?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

...that woman...

I believe you are referring to Sidney Powell and her kracken -- yes? And I'm with you there. Not just her, but Guiliani as well. Their efforts never set quite right to me. More than once I had to raise an eyebrow and wonder "what the hell are they thinking???"

I still wonder if their efforts were genuine...

Yes, that's her, you're right, and kracken, too, sorry that I like to play around with goofball words. A further absurdity is that kracken would indicate some overwhelming, slam dunk, dead to rights case, flashing neon, too. There are all sorts of partisan judges and the like, but that no court has found the evidence worthy of pursuing speaks for itself, and, as you point out, Giuliani as well, as much as I admire his record of service and achievements on the law and order front. I have thought at least Giuliani is sincere, not without precedent a man of honest intent got royally hoodwinked, like Colin Powell at the U.N. In any case, you hit the nail on the head for a thinking person, competent to serve on a jury, that it's, "Who knows?" Truth is truth, wherever it leads, whatever the case, truth the only thing of value. I can only speak for myself, but I'm conservative, this having nothing to do with being a partisan hack. I hate all liars.

edit on 9-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So you just expect spin? No facts? No data? No proof?

I expect spin doctors to spin the data, invent facts and claim proof of wrong doing.

Right now, for example, the only findings that have been announced is that they have found "irregularities". Irregularities don't equal wrong doing, fraud or incompetency, but they will spin those irregularities to create doubt and ensure confirmation bias.

edit on 9-7-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Don't forget Lin Woodforbrains.

Well, damn, I was trying!

And you went and reminded me!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very nice! I'm looking forward to it and for the record, a lot of people are awaiting this.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Good to see you were able to make your mind up before the report is even released. Typical liberal that doesn't need facts and base their beliefs on their feelings.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I expect spin doctors to spin the data, invent facts and claim proof of wrong doing.

Wait -- I'm confusing myself here! So do you think the auditors will spin and invent in their final report? Or the talking heads will spin and invent in their reporting on the report? Or both?

I totally agree that the talking heads will spin and invent and pontificate beyond all proportion. Because that's what they do.

I really don't expect that from the auditors though, because their words -- their final report -- will make or break them forever. If they ever want to work again, they need basic facts and hard data, not spin.

Right now, the only findings that have been announced is that have found "irregularities". Irregularities don't equal wrong doing, fraud or incompetency, but they will spin those irregularities to create doubt and ensure confirmation bias.

I haven't actually seen even "irregularities" reported -- not officially at least. And I'm not paying attention to "leaks" and rumors. In fact, I want nothing to do with those. The final report is the only report that matters.

We already know wrongdoing has occurred. In fact, we have court records and contemporary news reports to prove it. What we don't know is if the auditors can prove motive. I don't know if they even could prove intent.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes, one would think that the man who single-handedly took down the NY mafia could have and would have done a better job of proving this case!

That's kind of why I shook my head at some of the cases they were making. Some I had no doubt would be rejected because of how they approached their case. If even I knew that, then how could the great and powerful Mayor of the Nation Giuliani not know that?

I don't know what to think about it all.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Is this the Cyber Ninja audit, or am I confusing it with somewhere else?

If it is the above I'm not actually holding on to the idea that it will be credible. My expectation is that they will conclude some kind of Ocean's Eleven kind of conspiracy took place but that they can't present any actual evidence of it, only supposition.

Given that they have no experience of forensic audits, and that senior people have expressed bias in public, I don't expect history to see them kindly.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yes, one would think that the man who single-handedly took down the NY mafia could have and would have done a better job of proving this case!

That's kind of why I shook my head at some of the cases they were making. Some I had no doubt would be rejected because of how they approached their case. If even I knew that, then how could the great and powerful Mayor of the Nation Giuliani not know that?

I don't know what to think about it all.

Something else, of the Steve Bannons or Mr. Trump saying it was stolen, devastating news coming down the pike for Democrats ("Polly want a kracken?"): unless they have inside information, if the audit comes back Biden won, not enough fraud to make squat, these big names have royally shot themselves in the foot. If they don't know anything, they are jeopardizing setting back the good of their cause, for being discredited people, that misled in serious matters. That would not be wise. Huge mistake, if the stolen election talking heads don't already know something the rest of us don't know. This would also be dishonest, and we'd be left asking who is not, "Everybody into the pool!", only the pool the swamp. Lastly, dishonesty is not Christian, though they're all suddenly born again, come election time, though the hell if anybody can find an instance where they named Jesus Christ, that they weren't cursing, before the instant sainthood of the campaign trail.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I haven't actually seen even "irregularities" reported -- not officially at least.

A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election.

www.breitbart.com... /

I really don't expect that from the auditors though, because their words -- their final report -- will make or break them forever. If they ever want to work again, they need basic facts and hard data, not spin.

Don't expect to get the raw report from the actual "auditors" either.

From your OP:

It’s probably going to take about a month to do it. We need to draft it, then review it, and get it finalized. Probably a month.

The Cyber Ninja coordinators already know what data they have and what it shows.

The spin will be woven into in the drafting, review and finalization (being done as we speak in Montana, no doubt). That's why it's taking so long. Not only are they spiking anticipation, they have to gizz it up to make people feel like their investment was justified, and give them enough fuel to proliferate this kind of "audit" to other states. The GOP needs to justify all these voter suppression bills being enacted because too many Democrats and people of color voted in the last election. They need this audit to show why we need to make voting harder for certain people.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join