It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Audit Update: Full Report in 1 Month

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Again, I do NOT have a pre-determined opinion.

Except this one:

If there was evidence of fraud it would have been presented already and it would have been strong enough to NOT get thrown out of a court law.

And this one:

Obviously you are convinced that fraud has happened, given your obsession with this charade.

And this one:

This is just a circus to continue the big lie that so many Trump supporters continue to believe, despite no evidence to support it.

And this one:

This group funded by interests that want or believe Trump won is NOT an unbiased audit.

And this one:

If you do not understand this you are blinded by your confirmation bias or simply too dense to comprehend this reality.

And this one:

To date there has been ZERO credible evidence that supports the claim that widespread fraud prevented Trump from winning the 2020 election...

And this one:

... in fact most of the isolated cases of fraud in this past election was done in favor of Trump.

And let's take a look at the qualifiers/weasel words in just your last paragraph: "credible," "widespread," "isolated."

We're all entitled to our opinions. But that doesn't make it fact.

The only way to know if the audit and its findings are biased, incomplete, or incorrect is to wait for their report about those findings. Unless and until then, it is all speculation and opinion.

Further, we already know enough to know that wrongdoing has occurred. No ifs, ands or buts about it. What we do not know is the extent to which it affected the outcome of the election, and to what extent it was incompetence, arrogance, or criminal. Unfortunately, plenty of people refuse to even acknowledge the wrongdoing that has taken place -- aka evidence -- and will continue to let it happen, which only allows for more and greater wrongdoing. That's a problem.

And in terms of my "obsession" with this matter, it's called a vested interest. This is my county, my state, my vote, my elections, my elected officials, and my demand for transparency and accountability.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yeah well, pillow man says that trump will be returned to the WH in August 13 on a Friday. What a glorious day that will be.

www.independent.co.uk...

Oh my... Friday the 13th!

Thanks for the link. Do you happen to know how Lindell thinks this is going to happen? I know he's been talking about this, but I haven't heard his theory/plan for how it's going to happen. I haven't really looked, but I haven't seen anyone talk about the "how".

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yeah well, pillow man says that trump will be returned to the WH in August 13 on a Friday. What a glorious day that will be.
www.independent.co.uk...

Is Trump still hogging the covers every night?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

www.independent.co.uk...

Thanks for the link. Do you happen to know how Lindell thinks this is going to happen? I know he's been talking about this, but I haven't heard his theory/plan for how it's going to happen. I haven't really looked, but I haven't seen anyone talk about the "how".

Lindell says trump was chosen by GOD. And GOD doesn't make mistakes!!

www.newsweek.com...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

www.newsweek.com...

www.imdb.com...

How funny.

Pillowman now has democrats all panicky.

The Pillowman!

😱

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

www.independent.co.uk...

I don't think so now that Melania has left Mar a largo and moved back to NY.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My best guess is that most people -- the vast majority of people -- will accept the findings IF the auditors have done their job properly, and can and do document and prove their findings.

My prediction is it won't change one person's opinion regardless of what they find either way. Just like that report....

Mueller? Mueller? Anyone? Mueller?

The Mueller report showed what most rational people expected it to show : Nothing

For those who would appreciate a refresher of what transpired from 2017 thru 2020;

Here twitter.com... is a brutally honest, 35-entry Twitter thread which has gone "viral", because it outlines WHY:

Did you happen to read through all the comments of that very descriptive thread? People were saying [what he laid out] was all just lies. Quote: "All of this is a lie."

And then you get to the bottom of the comments and Twitter kindly gave me a warning that the following hidden comments may have some objectional material in them. I clicked to show them anyway and there was only one comment and all it said was, "Spot on" - agreeing with the one who wrote the thread. Of course Twitter would find it objectional because it didn't come from some Looney Lefty respouting the same lies over and over.

It's so obvious the Left is trying to cover up something. Why are so many people so blind to this blatant behaviour?

No, I didn't read the comments, because I agreed with the author.

No second opinion was needed.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Boadicea

If there was evidence of fraud it would have been presented already and it would have been strong enough to NOT get thrown out of a court law.

Obviously you are convinced that fraud has happened, given your obsession with this charade.

The state of Arizona already did an audit and recount....with no evidence of fraud.

This is just a circus to continue the big lie that so many Trump supporters continue to believe, despite no evidence to support it.

This group funded by interests that want or believe Trump won is NOT an unbiased audit. If you do not understand this you are blinded by your confirmation bias or simply too dense to comprehend this reality.

Again, I do NOT have a pre-determined opinion. To date there has been ZERO credible evidence that supports the claim that widespread fraud prevented Trump from winning the 2020 election, in fact most of the isolated cases of fraud in this past election was done in favor of Trump.

when was the "audit" and what were the results?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

Woooosh.

Right over head.

Anyone have any cartoon drawing skills?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

www.newsweek.com...

www.imdb.com...

One of the best things Democrats have done, is remove the saying "held accountable" from American culture.

If Lindell is wrong about Trump's re-installation next month, he will be able to continue doing his thing, unscathed, just like Pelosi, Hunter, Hillary, Nadler, Schumer, Joe Biden, etc..

The people who set our modern day precedent.

edit on 7/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hmmmmm... so God's registered to vote?

I can only assume in Heaven Heights, Massachusetts, of course!

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

But if you are shown facts, real facts, and you still refuse to accept reality, the idiot stamp can only be placed where it belongs. I'd wait and see what is presented before assuming I was omnipotent.

Not to speak for anyone but myself, but there is good reason for many to doubt the intentions of the critters involved, and what -- if anything -- good will come from this. The skepticism of many is well-founded.

I am cautiously optimistic, because unlike the never-ending top secret IG investigations and Congressional hearings and this or that Committee investigation, this investigation (and that's exactly what an audit is -- an investigation) has an end in sight, and the prospect of a full public report.

But neither am I forgetting that promises can be broken and results can be less than promised. Critters can be threatened, bribed and blackmailed.

So much garbage has been thrown from all directions that there is a better chance this is another screw up, then it will be a real factual event. But I'm still allowed (I think) to hold out hope that someone in the process has integrity, and whatever is found will have documentation, and chain of custody to back it up. For instance, if they say, 42% of the ballots in Box number 332 were copied and were identical, then that would be a challenge to take to court and have experts identify if that was a true claim, and if it was, how to deal with it. Saying they "feel like it was wrong" won't get it done and I think everyone knows that.

The pushback on just looking for the truth is both massively pathetic and wrong. It makes me wonder if the fragile wankers could handle reality if fraud was actually found and proven. I'm not sure we can round up that many therapy kittens in that short of a span. But I do love empirical statements, they ALWAYS work out for the best. ALWAYS.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

God's will is always executed. Lindell is just stating the obvious.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

Woooosh.

Right over head.

He's too busy making the bed so Trump can have turn down service tonight, no time to grasp the obvious.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

And IF they find fraud, and it's documented, it wouldn't matter if Trump himself did the counting, evidence with proof is just that.

Exactly. This is the bottom line. The end goal. They can either document and prove fraud or they cannot.

I do think most people can tell the difference, and will judge their conclusions accordingly and appropriately.

There will always be those whose eyes cannot see and ears cannot hear though... on both sides.

Your post should appear at the top of every page.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If trump isn't reinstated on Aug.13 then it must be GODs will that Biden is the actual "chosen one" eh.?

edit on 10-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

Woooosh.

Right over head.

Speaking of New York.

Isn't NYC supposedly some sort of democrat bastion?

NYC Yankee Stadium Crowd Cheers Maga after defending hat from deranged democrat

Fantastic video of event found on link.

87 million votes my a##.

edit on 10-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If trump isn't reinstated on Aug.13 then it must be GODs will that Biden is the actual "chosen one" eh.?

anyone who can campaign from his basement and only take pre-approved questions from those in the press that were given the questions to ask is quite obviously the "chose one".

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

anyone who can campaign from his basement and only take pre-approved questions from those in the press that were given the questions to ask is quite obviously the "chose one".

As you should know, campaigns are just entertaining media events anyway, meaning nothing. Presidents aren't elected , they are "chosen" by wall street and the military industrial complex, on a country club golf course in Anaheim, Calif. They seem to be a capricious lot...huh?

I love political campaigns. I have worked on 3...2 for the libertarians, 1 for the GOP; Looking forward to the midterms, someone has to shoot and grip/gaff that BS. All union gigs.
edit on 10-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yup! But chosen for what???

The Lord works in mysterious ways, His wonders to behold.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join