It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Guide to The Great Convergence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Seems whilst everyone's been distracted by other things, the Canadian government has been quietly promoting the cult of 'transhumanism' and 'the end of the human species'.

All found in their own documentation (so not really conspiracy theory) but thought there was a good Corbett vid below exploring the document in more detail.. also wasn't surprised to learn that the World Economic Forum is heavily implicated.

Your Guide to The Great Convergence.

Haven’t heard of The Great Convergence yet?

Oh, it’s just the plan to merge biology with digital technology and redefine what it means to be human, that’s all.

Today on the podcast James covers the biodigital convergence that is already being rolled out and what it means for the future of homo sapiens.

Video

Always did wonder about this freaky 'transhumanist' sculpture from the 2013 Bilderberg conference and after watching that Corbett vid then the predictions below actually sound pretty tame.

The Road to Human 2.0

The ultimate aim of the social engineers and the end game of the trans-humanist agenda is to completely invert natural biological life and to create a new synthetic type of Human (human 2.0) which is more mechanical, mindless, homogenous, predictable and obedient. This is achieved through a number of means, which I have summarized below (with a particular focus on the pandemic pantomime):

• Genetic Modification (Bio-warfare)

The aim is to edit our natural human biological blueprint into a more synthetic and lifeless form (in order to create a more mechanical and controllable sub-human). Bio-warfare genetic engineering has been conducted through a variety of medical, pharmacological and technological experiments, which have been particularly prevalent since World War Two. The intentional and systematic modification of our DNA (through GMO foods, vaccs, pharmaceutical drugs and EMF frequencies) has been ongoing now for many generations.

• Remove Biological Sex

There is an agenda to rid us of our natural biological identifications, in order to fulfill the trans-humanist goal of creating a new genderless, homogenous and mechanical type of ‘human’, divorced from our innate biological blueprint. State-enforced propaganda is peddling the dangerous idea that biological sex and gender are ‘human constructs’.

Children are now increasingly suffering from ‘gender confusion’, some of whom go onto having life-changing gender reassignment surgery (many of whom later regret it). This androgynous agenda is being peddled by the radical liberal left-wing and celebrity endorsement, with the backing of identity politics, compelled speech legislation (political correctness) and cancel culture.

• Abolish Natural Procreation

Sexual intercourse between committed and loving partners can be seen as the maximum expression of human love and a defining feature of our true spiritual humanity. It is also the natural gift in which new life is organically birthed. There are increasing attempts to demonize sex, in order to discourage people from engaging in this sacred and transcendent spiritual practice (through fear of contamination etc.)

Through increasing levels of EMF radiation, poor dietary/lifestyle habits and invasive medical tyranny (vaccs), levels of infertility are set to sky-rocket, thereby paving the way for artificial insemination, as predicted by Aldous Huxley in his acclaimed book; Brave New World. It is not implausible to foresee a future where parents can select the genetic characteristics of their offspring (natural selection), as already implemented amongst the plant and animal kingdom.

• Psychological Warfare

Intelligence communities have waged war on the human population, through covert mind control operations, which intentionally shape brain cognition, thoughts, behaviour, intelligence and perception.

There is a particular emphasis on the subconscious mind, which takes in information subliminally (outside of conscious awareness) thereby making it harder to detect, Subliminal programming (as seen most prominently in Hollywood) seeks to mould the minds of the masses and steer us away from our innate human tendencies.

• Diminish Uniqueness

Our uniqueness is what makes us inherently human. Masks can be seen as a symbol of the hive-mind, which strip people of their humanity/individuality, through masking their unique facial features/expressions. Face coverings subconsciously program us to see humanity as more homogenous, especially impressionable children who are more psychologically malleable and who learn about unique human behaviour through facial expressions and social cues.

Identity Politics leads to further group-think behaviour; where a disturbing number of new group identifications are divorcing people from their true unique spiritual essence, which is not concerned with labels or identity.

• Enforce Separation

One of the defining elements of humanity is our connection to each other. Through inhumane social distancing measures, the human right to freedom of assembly has been as good as abolished.

Separation has been enforced at an unprecedented level this past year, leaving us more isolated than ever before and divorced from our natural inclination towards connection and unity, as found throughout the natural world. We are being programmed to fear one another (through erroneous ‘germ’ warfare) and to turn against one another (as enforced through covert divide-and rule tactics).

• Breed Mechanical Behaviour

Freedom of movement is one of the most basic, yet fundamental of human rights. Social distancing measures (inc. the implementation of one-way systems) aim to funnel us into a robotic state of momentum, where we adhere to more linear, orderly and predictable patterns of movement.

Psychological warfare (as implemented through propaganda and subliminal messaging) aims to indoctrinate people into hive-mind consciousness and group-think behaviour.

• Destroy Religion/Spirituality

Scientism has infiltrated the global hive-mind, becoming the prevailing belief system in many developed nations across the world. This new religion aims to program us with a reductionist (non-holistic) view of the world, where we see everyone and everything as separate. This enforces the materialist narrative which rejects anything outside of five sensory perception and views humanity as nothing but an accidental cosmic accident.

There is an agenda to drive out spirituality and religious thought, in order to leave us feeling more mechanical and devoid of any divine spark. Draconian lockdown measures have stripped people of their freedom of religious worship/assembly.

Cont..

edit on 6-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

• Increase Digital Interaction

Lockdowns have led to an unprecedented interface with technology (TV, video games, smart devices, social media etc.). Customer service has become increasingly digitized, with many companies now using AI based web chat services and online enquiry forms as a replacement for human phone calls.

Technology has replaced much of the human workforce in many sectors. We are being bred to become familiar with robotics (Alexa, Google Assistant etc.) who use a human name and friendly tone to bridge the gap between the organic and synthetic; as is also the aim with virtual/augmented reality. We have been predictively programmed now for many years though Hollywood to be accustomed to AI (so that we show less resistance upon their release into the public domain).

link

Didn't know where to put this thread so please feel free to move.. perhaps we need a new forum solely dealing with 'transhumanist atrocities'?

Anyway would be interested in folk's opinions on the contents of the video (and document).

Links:

Biodigital Convergence Bombshell Document
(sourced by FlyInTheOintment)

Transhumanism – the New Eugenics?

edit on 6-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yeah , Fine if you like Losing Your Humanity..............

edit on 6-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I can see the attempt, but I can't see 100,000 years of humanity being lost to the whims of some authoritarians.

In my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Fine if you like Losing You Humanity..............

Yes mate all highly disturbing stuff.

Also turns out Elon Musk wants to insert electrodes and chips inside everybody's brain.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Seems whilst everyone's been distracted by other things, the Canadian government has been quietly promoting the cult of 'transhumanism' and 'the end of the human species'.

Reads like a full blown threat to me.

The idea of an external forum dedicated to transhumanism sounds good though. It would allow for a better oversight about a topic that I think is one of the most darning we face. For those that are already worried about vaxx-passports and all it entails, this is the ultimate end boss.

It makes this pushed and forced vaccine, the act of being forced and pressured to make a change to your body so you're not an outcast, appear as a testrun for what is to come.

Valuable data collected about the mechanics how to push others and pressure into "upgrading" or be left behind... For me, but that's my personal opinion, anyone going down this route of transhumanism, by definition is about to leave the domain of humans.

To read that I, a natural born human am about to be extinct if I refuse to go through artificial, unnatural treatment.... every fibre of my body is against this. In the end it's not up to me to decide, it's dumb and blind sheeple masses that will decide that fate for humanity.

And you know what? I came to peace with it. The only thing I worry about is my child and possible grand children that will have lost any connection to nature and will grow up in an ever more surveiled, for me dystopian world.

That's about all I care, not for me, but the children of today that don't ever will have a chance to experience what it is to be 100% human without foreign objects inside.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's hope you're not wrong about that mate.

After you watch it would it be OK to post your thoughts on the vid?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
do these folks not have netflix? Just a few hours of Terminator movies, then some binge watching old Star Trek Next Gen with the Borg and it pretty well explains the outcome. No experimentation necessary.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Fine if you like Losing You Humanity..............

Yes mate all highly disturbing stuff.

Also turns out Elon Musk wants to insert electrodes and chips inside everybody's brain.

Bummer!
I thought the 20k satellites were for my internet connection, because he loves me!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Reads like the wish list of some demented self-abosrbed teenager who has read too many comics and seeks to rule the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's hope you're not wrong about that mate.

After you watch it would it be OK to post your thoughts on the vid?

Sure, give me some time.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some may find this interesting. Elon Musk on the Joe Rogan show.
The digital/biological interfacing is brought up.
I don't see any stopping it.
The ball is rolling.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Seems whilst everyone's been distracted by other things, the Canadian government has been..

Why those no good, Bieber-spawning maple syrup junkies!

I knew it!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

And you know what? I came to peace with it. The only thing I worry about is my child and possible grand children that will have lost any connection to nature and will grow up in an ever more surveiled, for me dystopian world.

I think that dystopian world is already upon us with the cyber criterion, allowing no return to "the good old days"....

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yet it's not built into your body, see the topic of this thread "transhuman".

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Elon Musk Is a Fraud . A Bill Gates Wannabe...............

banned.video...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm in the midst of the video at the moment, but this is a topic which has concerned me for some time now. I wrote a short story in 2018 for one of our contests here in which a wealthy eccentric "Eli Mask" (I didn't want to be subtle here) creates a brain chip which in turn rewires the human brain to suit its (ai's) vision.

I'd love to hear feedback on it from people who are as concerned with transhumanism as I am
In fact, I'd like to elaborate on the story and have it published soon, and ATS has always been an excellent source of inspiration/encouragement and constructive criticism (sometimes it takes a bit of wading through some not-so-constructive responses).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've wondered if what the Bible refers to as hell might be referring to the choice to subvert nature, attempt to cheat death, and that those who do so might end up trapping their consciousness in a type of hell, when our true destiny is life after death free of bodily constraint/merging with the source of all life and love.

Anyway. Great topic. Thanks for posting.
edit on 6-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've said thie before and I'll say it again.

Most people are willingly allowing this to happen.

All your social media, cell phones, entertainment, video games, conspiracies, banking, currency, paychecks, even your jobs are going to depend on an uninterrupted internet connection and everyone is allowing it to take place. Willingly.

Everyone craves more "convenience". God forbid work is difficult or makes people break a sweat. God forbid you grow food to supplement what Big Agriculture supplies to all the markets. God forbid we deal with cash, oh it's so uneccessary now.

It's coming, and either you accept it or you face shun and shame from all the social media outlets everyone is in denial about being addicted to.

We may be the last generation to fight against the cause, as children today are more and more accustom to being constantly connected to everyone all the time. Jobs are all about being 24/7 available for employers, social media creates a false sense of constant connection, and smart phones are the literal embodiment of having everyone together all the time.

And we all accepted and added to it.

Willingly.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This is a very well put together video. I'm 25 mins in to the hour and 15 min vid, so I might have to watch this in parts, but I think it's an excellent vid to show the people in my life I think aren't aware of this agenda and who wouldn't like it if aware.

I like his dry delivery and attention to detail/sourcing his statements.

ETA: oh man, at around 32 mins in the transhumanist vision is ridiculous in the same sense as that other WEF future prediction article about owning nothing and being happy.

The obsessive pursuit of comfort at all costs is to be scorned by all thinking beings everywhere. Where is the growth without the discomfort?
edit on 6-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe if we are lucky, the Greys will get pissed off about that are no more binary people to abduct leading to some doom paradox universe where they curse past generations.

Double bonus if they even speak binary(an n.
edit on 6-6-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join