It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports are Fauci is about to be fired

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why didn't he? a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: FreeFalling

I think it’s only fair, when he and his cronies are charged with multiple counts of man slaughter, that his very own Covid death count numbers are used.

And if found guilty of all those deaths how fitting it would be if he was sentenced to death by lethal injection.

The charge would be murder 1 , not the lesser manslaughter .

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I stand corrected, thanks!

When I was a little kid I remember my dad calling a belligerent cop a “Little Hitler”.

I always think of that every time I see that turd on the telly.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well that probably ruins any shot of this dirtbag being held responsible for a country shutting down and people dying and losing their careers. Democrats will more than likely consider his firing punishment enough.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
That POS moron needs to be in prison.

All of his recommendations should be rescinded.

Wouldn't matter now anyways. The damage is done, the goal was reached, he'll get tossed out like a dirty dishrag and carelessly shrug everytime he see's the millions in his bank account.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
After everyone kissed his rear end for nearly 2 years via the proxy of the pandemic? The guy is worse than Hitler could even conceive yet is in charge of health related concerns.

Didn't expect it to end well, he messed up and put forth to public knowledge far too many loose ends. He should honestly expect the Epstein treatment in the near future I suspect.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So he can get a nice fat retirement?

Seems we let Chinese spies retire.

On July 27, 2018, reports surfaced that a Chinese staff member who worked as Feinstein's personal driver, gofer and liaison to the Asian-American community for 20 years, was caught reporting to China's Ministry of State Security.[110][111] According to the reports, the FBI contacted Feinstein five years earlier warning her about the employee. The employee was later interviewed by authorities and forced to retire by Feinstein.[112] No criminal charges were filed against them.[110]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What-Faucci is getting fired?

Does that mean I won't be able to carry on buying my sacred Dr.Faucci Prayer candles for my shrine?

cdn.shopify.com...

Damn-he will have to get another job.
Maybe he could open a restaurant-I hear he is famous for his bat soup.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Fauci was just a convenient tool. No longer useful.

Maybe his admission that this virus could be man made tipped the balance for him.

He knows, like we all know, where that virus came from. He also knows who was helping to fund it and why.

He is a leak that needs to be plugged, and I imagine he will be.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: smh4wg

Why didn't he?

i my opinion it was a to keep the dems from using yet another excuse to attack him.
if you recall little tony was the dems and media's darling. even though he was constantly saying one thing then turning around and saying something else.

now we find out that trump was right about him the whole time.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

When I was a little kid I remember my dad calling a belligerent cop a “Little Hitler”.

Years from now...the name "FAUCI" will become as commonly used an insulting comparison as 'Hitler' and 'Mengele'.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

As I wrote a long long time ago.

Covid-19 and Dr. Fauci / Time to send Fauci To The Showers

Trust Waterglass. Trust the Process

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here's a few of the messages from doctors across the world.
Trying to warn people about Fauci and the vaccines. But
you tube banned them so people chose not to listen because
science. No plandemic or depopulation happening that's absurd.

Dr.Simone Gold

Dr Sucharit Bahkdi

World doctors alliance

Americas frontline doctors

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: smh4wg
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Why didn't he?

Great question, and one of the only real serious questions I have about Trump's Presidency.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I set up last night for hours reading Fauchi’s emails. I think it’s time for the US to pull any and all funding from offshore research.

Fauchi knew where the virus came from, his organization even funded the lab. He has been lying to the American people and to world since the beginning. Anthony Fauchi and his associates should be tried for treason and genocide.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Years from now...the name "FAUCI" will become as commonly used an insulting comparison as 'Hitler' and 'Mengele'.
As well it should.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

He was simply a useful fool in the liberal's war against Trump. They never believed any of the BS he spouted. As long as they could use it against Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Fired?! Naw. Not good enough.

He needs to be tried for decades of crimes against humanity. Required to pay restitution to all of the scientists whose careers he destroyed in the wake of his lies and corruption. And when found guilty, left to rot in a cell with no chance of parole. Death would be too kind of a punishment for his level of evil.

It’s time to hold these people effing accountable!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
mr Fauci has already done his ~wish fulfillment~ legacy deeds in being the main Architect in creating the 10
horns of the Beast Empire (end times see Rev 13)

Fauci is/was scheduled to pass on the leadership role anyhow... because Fauci was indeed the Rider-on-the-White-Horse who came forth with the Crown virus and a Bow to sling other pathogens so that Mega-Pharma could rise to a Supreme Authority in lockdowns/ distancing. vaxxines etc.

sometime after 42 months after the appearance of Fauci on WhiteHAorse in 2017 (probably the Sept, blood moon tetrad) there will be a replacement for Fauci as a bioweapon architect...and for that replacement person to eventually become the False Prophet in concert with the AC...

but i an projecting too far forward with this info

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join