It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports are Fauci is about to be fired

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's great if he does get fired, but it won't hurt him any. He is still on the board of moderna. He will still make millions.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zona

he maybe for now, but his credibility is shot to sh@@. it wouldn't surprise me if he gets canned from the board, moderna board members won't to be seen as a blatant profiteers in such a greed.

even though the world knows they are, they'll be trying to a spin on it.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Guess who has a FAUCI pillow in her office...

Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, pictured in an interview on The Hill, was discussing election reform with a pillow of Dr Anthony Fauci, head of the US's coronavirus task-force, in the background

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Orchestrated pandemics make for strange bedfellows...Talk about sleeping with the Devil.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why do the need reform? Don’t they just make up new voting rules as needed?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zona
It's great if he does get fired, but it won't hurt him any. He is still on the board of moderna. He will still make millions.

He’s 80. He doesn’t have time to spend / enjoy a fraction of it.

These elites seek immortality through remembrance.

His legacy will eternally be remembered as a Fauchster. A new word created to personify his tarnished name.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Removing him is a good thing but in my opinion, the media and everyone else involved are just as complicit.
I don't believe this had anything to do with depopulation or even swaying elections.

2 things. Power and Money

Certain people wanted the power or to retain the power in order to make money. Simple as that

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He's not going anywhere. Check Vegas odds.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What I don't understand is that it didn't take his emails to see his consistent flipflopping, so WTF are we talking about..

Oh I get it, we are talking about liberals who followed his every word forgetting what he said the week before and just blaming it on Trump. Now we are understanding the frustrations Trump went through as he tried to put out the right information, same information Fauci knew, but Fauci played the "I don't want to spook the heard" game, so he lied time and time again right in front of Trump, and the liberals blamed Trump for lying believing every work out of Fauci's mouth.

I have seen Fauci before in a previous job as the Iraqi Information Minister... He wasn't good there either...

Now the liberals are saying...Well Trump might have been right all along, but it is not our fault since we could not trust the WH...lol you can't make this crap up if you tried.

edit on 3-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nah keep him in, lies and BS are what people want to hear.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zona

He better find a remote Island, because when things go bad he'll need it.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Lethal injection is too nice for him, do not give him the mercy of a painless death. Honestly, the families of everyone who DIED because of his actions should choose his death. If its 10,000 cuts with salt poured on the wounds while being forced to stay alive/awake or some other chinese torture methods from the country he prefers so be it. I think using torture methods of a country a politician prefers over their homeland is an ideal solution to treason.

This would apply to ALL politicians who put America LAST.
edit on 3-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

damn it's to bad trump didn't get to say,

Tony, Your Fired!

I’ve been wondering all along why he didn’t, early on.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Removing him is a good thing but in my opinion, the media and everyone else involved are just as complicit.
I don't believe this had anything to do with depopulation or even swaying elections.

2 things. Power and Money

Certain people wanted the power or to retain the power in order to make money. Simple as that

That is where the primary focus of investigations into Fauci should be. Greed - Power - Selfishness - Arrogance.

He had an operation last Summer to make his voice sound more appealing on TV/Radio.

Add "conceited" to the list.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Tony, Your Fired!

It would have ended up in another impeachment...

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Tony, Your Fired!

It would have ended up in another impeachment...

And yet another complete exoneration

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Do you think if Trump fired him any of this stuff coming out now would have? I think Trump knew the longer this guy was around the more he was going to dig himself and the cabal into a hole that they wouldn't be able to climb out of.

If Trump fired him it would not have stopped or slowed what was already taking place. Trump kept throwing in ideas that Fauci kept shooting down and instantly started to discredit the president.

Looking back at some of the discussion during the plandemic as to what we know now, in particular Hydroxychloroquine, who was more on track Trump or Fauci?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: neutronflux

Do you think if Trump fired him any of this stuff coming out now would have? I think Trump knew the longer this guy was around the more he was going to dig himself and the cabal into a hole that they wouldn't be able to climb out of.

If Trump fired him it would not have stopped or slowed what was already taking place. Trump kept throwing in ideas that Fauci kept shooting down and instantly started to discredit the president.

Looking back at some of the discussion during the plandemic as to what we know now, in particular Hydroxychloroquine, who was more on track Trump or Fauci?

I like Trump better than Biden. But you can’t leave incompetent in just for political points.

If Trump didn’t want to partake in another battle with the swamp, I get it. But there should have been complete honesty there was a chance covid was an engineered agent from the start. Fauci should have been fired. And there should have been an investigation why we were funding a Chinese lab, much less sending money to a lab doing gain of function testing.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Breitbart quoting Jack Posobiec about the internal workings of Biden's adminstration.

Spot the weakness in that chain.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Considering the sources listed by the OP, I wouldn't give too much credence to these claims. I suspect Fauci is free to roam and tbh, he only claimed that the possibility existed that Covid was a man made plague. Given Paul's rabid hatred of the man, it's not surprising this football is being kicked around so fervently.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Breitbart quoting Jack Posobiec about the internal workings of Biden's adminstration.

Spot the weakness in that chain.

Easy, the biDen administration

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join