It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 and Dr. Fauci / Time to send Fauci To The Showers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So Joe Biden; say it aint so Joe?

So here's this POS at the Nationals game in DC. The pic is legit. No social distancing and the mask is on his chin.

White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci on Friday defended himself from charges of hypocrisy after he was seen not wearing a mask or social distancing while watching baseball. Fauci wore his mask on his chin in multiple images from Nationals Park stadium on Thursday after he threw out the opening pitch of the Yankees-Nationals game.

The New York Post

Fauci’s mask-free spectating drew criticism from people who view him as eager to impose rules on others. “Fauci is just giving us a preview of life under a Biden Administration: They’ll never subject themselves to rules they impose on the ‘little people,'” tweeted Fox News host Laura Ingraham. Podcast host Wayne Dupree wrote, “Americans demand to know why Dr. Fauci doesn’t have to social distance or wear a mask after damning photo emerges.”

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That's what he was shooting for exactly. The whole stadium
to themselves. And the pic is most likely meant to taunt the
american people. Do as I say not as I do!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I'm guessing that like President Trump,(isn't that) Bill and Melinda Gates as well as Dr Fauci get tested daily, and know that they are not going to infect each other right there.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: Isn't that B & M Gates pictured?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh my god! Really??????

If it was Trump and his buddies up there, maskless, alone watching MLB, as a Trump voter I would be torqued. I would see that for exactly what it is, but you defend this idiot.

Let’s all dump the mask! Set a date.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Maybe he didn't cover his face with the mask because he's testing the vaccine in secret. He looks happy to take the bullet for mankind.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Are you kidding me? Trump and "his buddies" show similar displays 7 times a day! ...the same amount of times he gets tested each day, according to Kayleigh McEnany!

edit on 25-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Wow so your the 1st in the world to identify that hes at the Washington Nationals game with Bill and Melinda Gates. I never thought they would all be seen together. Excellent!

However the optics as presented to the people of the USA by Dr. Fauci and the Billionaires is troubling among lock downs, social distancing wear a face mask, food shortages, bankruptcies, suicides and all other destruction as imagined.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm guessing that like President Trump,(isn't that) Bill and Melinda Gates as well as Dr Fauci get tested daily, and know that they are not going to infect each other right there.

I like that you said "President Trump".

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Agree, that does it for me. Plus Sookie says that hes with Bill and Melinda Gates. The Billionaire "pushers"

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Ah, c'mon! Fauci threw the first pitch. Of course he and his guests get to sit in the socially distanced and people absent bleachers, along side the cardboard cutouts and with the piped in sound track!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? Trump and "his buddies"

Really so your spin is on Trump. Nah, Fauci is a con man and this entire thing is connected to the big guy in Asia Pacific.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Plus Sookie says that hes with Bill and Melinda Gates.

I don't know that for certain. But, it was my immediate gut instinct...That's Bill and Melinda Gates!

Is it?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Are you kidding me? Trump and "his buddies"

Really so your spin is on Trump. Nah, Fauci is a con man and this entire thing is connected to the big guy in Asia Pacific.

Why do you hold others, including Fauci, to a higher standard than you hold President Trump?

When Trump is criticized for his social distancing habits, his excuse is that he is constantly getting tested...several times a day, according to his press secretary.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

No its awe c'mon back at you. Even the ball players thought his actions were "strange" This guy has destroyed the USA

In a separate interview, Fauci on Friday defended his early-pandemic advice that people not wear masks.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

This isn't about Trump. Its about the actions of Dr. Fauci. But since you bring up Trump lets bring up Joe Biden

Fauci says he doesn't regret telling Americans not to wear masks at the beginning of the pandemic

Fauci
edit on 25-7-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I kind of can't help but find it a little funny that this thread is calling out Fauci for pulling his mask down round his chin a few times during a sports event, then we have Daddy Trump who for months just never bothered and held a rally with thousands of people not wearing masks.

Just saying

Fauci taking his mask off a few times while not exactly showing a good example pales in comparison to the what president baby-hands has been doing throughout.

I mean taking your mask off to take a drink of water on a hot day isn't really all that bad.
edit on 25-7-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Odd, I saw that same photo yesterday, but the woman on the right had her mask off completely.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Odd. Dr Fauci had his glasses off!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's his wife and a close friend who he frequently spends time with. I assume he sleeps in the same bed as his wife, so no point in distancing from her, and he was tested before the game so he's not afraid of getting his friend sick.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
He threw the first pitch worse than a 6 year old girl...#notmydoctor

top topics

<<   2 >>

join