It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the boundaries of the promised land to the Israelites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
According to Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile River in Egypt to Lebanon (south to north) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (west to east). On today’s map, the land God has stated belongs to Israel includes everything modern-day Israel possesses, plus all of the territory occupied by the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Thus, Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised; the rest of their inheritance likely awaits the return of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. God has given His word that the nation of Israel will never cease as long as the sun still shines by day and the moon and stars still shine by night (Jeremiah 31:35–37).

Palestine has no right to make any demands of the Israelites. Had Joshua done his job, the Palestines would have been eliminated and wiped off the planet, instead he took them as slaves. When Joshua had taken over from Moses he was 90 years old and died at 110 years old. Due to Joshua failing to follow God's command to eliminate all of the idolizers within the land God gave them is why today the Middle East is in chaos.

It doesn't matter what the boundaries are today and who live within them. The promise God gave to his people (Israel) is still in effect and Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, parts of Saudi Arabia will once again belong to the Israelites.

Those who take sides of the Palestine people are against God.

The promise has not changed and neither his covenant with his people. God is not a liar.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
God should just publish a new book then and problem solved. Maybe with clear instructions to end the terror once and for all.

Maybe careful to wish for, there's disclosure around, allegedly..

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The Palestinians have zero to do with the canaanites.

They are descended from landless Arab fellaheen who never owned a thing in their lives.

They worked on ottoman owned lands.

In the late 1800s Israel was a barren wasteland of swamp and desert.

Jews, privately, and through organizations began buying huge tracts of this very difficult terrain and turned it into something great within 50 years.

In 1947 when the British occupied mandate of Palestine was given to create the state of Israel Egypt and Jordan were like, no thanks, well just kill the Jews.

That didnt work out for them.

The Egyptian and Jordanian refugees named themselves Palestinians in the 1960s after losing yet more wars and it's the biggest scam in modern history.

Even the famous Palestinian terrorist hero yasir Arafat was born in CAIRO EGYPT

edit on 5 23 2021 by dashen because: Pallywood

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4, The Tanakh spells it out even much more clearer...

The boundaries are clearly spelled out...and it is not only the canaanites.....this is what modern Palestine backers use as an excuse to fight back.

From the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates river and that includes Palestine.

There were many other tribes eliminated then the Canaanites....

a reply to: dashen

edit on 23-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Big problem with your post that I see, you are assuming a work of fiction is true. The middle east is just a group of people that believe in fairy tales and have 2000+ year old daddy issues.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Are you Israeli or Palestinian?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So were all those documented ancient wars and destroyed cities some still seen today also fiction?

originally posted by: HONROC

Big problem with your post that I see, you are assuming a work of fiction is true. The middle east is just a group of people that believe in fairy tales and have 2000+ year old daddy issues.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Neither.... I am a slave of Christ.

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Are you Israeli or Palestinian?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

so you don't actually have a claim in this conflict by residence or by heritage. Also you are grossly misusing the word "slave".

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I will be living there when God returns....in HIS city...

so you don't actually have a claim in this conflict by residence or by heritage. Also you are grossly misusing the word "slave".

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You already said that you are neither Israeli or Palestinian which means that their political struggle has nothing to do with you since you are not a resident or a direct descendant of their respective cultures. And it appears that you have purposefully described yourself as an object to be used and then discarded when you are no longer useful.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

As far as you can see from the North to the South, From the East to the West, that goes beyond the horizon into the sky of course, as far as you can see and the land under it though the Lord did say to Abram specifically all the Land he could see.

14The Lord said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, “Look around from where you are, to the north and south, to the east and west. 15All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever. 16I will make your offspring like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone could count the dust, then your offspring could be counted. 17Go, walk through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you.”

A variant on this that I remember reading but missing due to one of those Mandela affect things went something like this.

There was no mention of a city called Luz it was just the wilderness.

Jacob was tired so he took a rock and used it to raise his head and his cloak for a covering lying down to rest, he heard a voice while he slept that said.

Jacob, Jacob, he stirred and looked seeing a great ladder reaching into heaven as if from all the earth (Sounds more like a pyramid than a ladder as we understand it but Ladder also referred to stair cases back then), there were being ascending and descending it and these men were the angels of God going about his business, above the heaven were the ladder reached in an even higher heaven he saw a mighty throne like unto a crystal like a Sapphire and an Emerald on a sea of Sapphire and standing before and amidst it a being robed in white with golden sash (I take that to mean belt) around his pap's (Chest I think), his hands and feet were like burnished brass reflecting the light of a furnace, his hair was even whiter than his robe which itself was whiter than snow and so too was his beard, his eye's blazed white like coals in a furnace and his face shone like the sun, around his head was a crown or Aura like a rainbow with colours that Jacob had never seen before and he said "Jacob My Son, I am your Father and the GOD of your forefathers Abram and Isaac, behold the place upon which you now rest, I Give it to YOU and YOUR descendants for ALL GENERATIONS even unto the end of the world and HEAR me Jacob can you NUMBER the sands of the earth or the Stars of the Heavens above you but - I ALONE WHO MADE THEM KNOW THERE TRUE NUMBER - and I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number even than these BUT your seed shall not always be obedient to me and I SHALL punish them, like Chaff upon the Threshing Floor (Jerusalem) I shall SCATTER them from the North to the South, from the East to the West into EVERY NATION AND EVERY FAMILY OF MAN until all the world are Blessed (descended) by your seed, but a remnant of your seed I shall keep true to my name and when I have fulfilled this I shall bring them back unto this place and raise them even up to my throne and set them as King's and Rulers over the earth and they shall govern it in my name.

Of course I remember other passages and differences so take that as you shall, there was no passage EVER saying "Give the immoral brother to Satan" and frankly that is a blasphemous passage that suggests a Christian can be given to Satan when the bible I remember did NOT have that passage ANYWHERE.

The Book of Revelation had about one LIKE UNTO the son of Man whom would come down from heaven and be born with a number much as the beast has one that number being Seven Three Score and Seven, no one used to know what a Score was so it become common for them to associate it with 777 which made them think that number was blessed and therefore Lucky but in truth it was said to be THE number of man as opposed to the Beasts Number being Six Three Score and Six being the number of 'A' (As in Singular) man, his task was to overcome - not destroy that was the Lord when he throws it into the lake of Fire but OVERCOME the Beast and the Kingdom of the beast so a lesser champion to hold the beast in check and give the persecuted Christians some breathing room, come to those changes in reality I even remember that guy in South Africa the Neo Nazi nut case Eugene Terrablanche whom was leader of there extreme right wing party at the time and known simple as The Boer on a TV interview claiming wrongly that the black people were 666 and he and his NAZI inspired movement were 777 so as to try to justify the three armed swastika they used as a symbol.
en.wikipedia.org...
Of course like everything else affected by the Mandela Affect or whatever you want to term it that interview with a BBC journalist has probably disappeared as well, and of course he was most definitely NOT 777 much less Seven Three Score and Seven 767 (which is why I use it in my avatar because I remember it).

Basically God gave Jacob's descendants the World, Jerusalem is the place were they get punished and scattered and also of course were our Lord comes back and brings NEW Jerusalem (which is not built around a Threshing floor but around the throne of God and of course IS itself a Throne of God).

edit on 23-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread has nothing to do with politics.... or heritage. I am talking about God's promise to the Israelites.

You are now trolling

SEE ATS terms and conditions.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You already said that you are neither Israeli or Palestinian which means that their political struggle has nothing to do with you since you are not a resident or a direct descendant of their respective cultures. And it appears that you have purposefully described yourself as an object to be used and then discarded when you are no longer useful.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is an Old Testament concern. From the New Testament viewpoint, "It is the men of faith who are the children of Abraham" (Galatians ch3 v7). God's people Israel has expanded to include the Gentiles (Galatians ch6 v16). I would have thought that the geographical promise, which is very much "according to the flesh", has lapsed. Or rather, it has been transformed according to the Spirit, like the rest of the Old Testament. We will return to our true home, which is the presence of God.

Coming home
edit on 23-5-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Greetings brother,

It is true we currently live in the times of the Gentile however God's promises do not change otherwise he would be a liar.

The NT does not rule out or change the OT, otherwise there would only be 27 books in the bible and not 66 books.

We also know from the book pf Revelations, Jesus will rule from Jerusalem, and afterwards the city of God (Yahweh's city) will land in Israel and rule for eternity.

God is the same from the beginning until the end.

Jesus said he did not come to change anything.....concerning the laws of his father. He gave us (sinners) a way to come back to the father through his sacrifice.

originally posted by: DISRAELI
This is an Old Testament concern. From the New Testament viewpoint, "It is the men of faith who are the children of Abraham" (Galatians ch3 v7). God's people Israel has expanded to include the Gentiles (Galatians ch6 v16). I would have thought that the geographical promise, which is very much "according to the flesh", has lapsed. Or rather, it has been transformed according to the Spirit, like the rest of the Old Testament. We will return to our true home, which is the presence of God.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It doesn't mean the god stuff and fairy tales are true, plenty of fiction is based around historical events. Like Umbrella Academy season 2 is based around the JFK assassination, it does not mean all the other fantastical stuff is true.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Coming home

Old Testament, indeed. For idolatry, which God considered as having lovers outside the bounds of His marriage with the two sisters, Israel and Judah, God divorced both of them for cause...and sent them packing from the marriage home (the two kingdoms of Israel and Judah). The present-day Jews, being mostly descended from a Turkic tribe (Khazars) have NO claim to either territory. His death having annulled the marriage contract, Jesus the Christ is now free to take His two wives back, but the territory they will live in is not known to me.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Where are threse Israelites that you speek of. They were all wiped out in a genoside except for a small group of priests of one tribe that were taken as slaves. As you should know, women at the time could not be priests. Therefore there are no Israelites left. They are Israelies that are claimed to be partial decendiants of the Israelites blood line.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wish you knew God. He is full of love and mercy.

If he can reveal himself to me through the Holy Spirit, he can do the same for you.

Search for him and you will find him.

originally posted by: HONROC

It doesn't mean the god stuff and fairy tales are true, plenty of fiction is based around historical events. Like Umbrella Academy season 2 is based around the JFK assassination, it does not mean all the other fantastical stuff is true.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Is it like Where's Waldo?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join