It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
So, good leaders are ones with the biggest social media..gtfoh

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

According to Progressives like AOC, sure.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: vonclod

According to Progressives like AOC, sure.

Not a fan.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The audit is far from over, and we are not going to see any results until it's complete.

I can tell you that I've been paying close attention to the election ever since it happened and I believe there is a lot that is about to be uncovered. It also appears to me that the auditors are on to something, plus there were reports that the auditors were finding evidence of systematic election fraud early into the audit.
edit on 12-5-2021 by IndieA because: grammer

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This is the plan ...expose the fraud in 2022 after Trump wins an election as Representative from Florida. The GOP then makes him speaker of the house. He then impeaches Biden and Harris based on fraud backed by verifiable evidence. He then serves out the remainder of their terms and wins the Presidency in 2024.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

This is the plan ...expose the fraud in 2022 after Trump wins an election as Representative from Florida. The GOP then makes him speaker of the house. He then impeaches Biden and Harris based on fraud backed by verifiable evidence. He then serves out the remainder of their terms and wins the Presidency in 2024.

I don't know that I can wait 18+ months for the fraud to be exposed, or that I buy into that political theater, but it's an interesting idea.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
This is about the Maricopa Audit, and is NOT about "Q"!!!!!!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Have they found any bamboo yet?

You can't find something that isn't there in the first place.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Care to prove your baseless claim?

Nobody knows yet if any ballots have bamboo or not, the audit is not complete.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

How long have they been looking for Bamboo ? About 8 days at least i beleive.

And they have found......................Nothing.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You have no idea what they have, or have not found and most likely won't know until the audit is complete, which probably won't be for another 6 weeks or so.

I suggest that you don't worry about it, since you are already convinced that there is nothing to find.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

You have no idea what they have, or have not found and most likely won't know until the audit is complete, which probably won't be for another 6 weeks or so.

I suggest that you don't worry about it, since you are already convinced that there is nothing to find.

If they had found just ONE bamboo paper they would be jumping up and down all over the right wing media, shouting from the top of their voices..........." .Look we knew we where right."

You know it and so does everyone else. They have NOTHING. And never will have.

You just keep believing fraud happened, because the only place it did happen was in your head.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think you believe what you say, because you are stuck in that mindset, but that's not how audits work, nor is that the proper way to deal with fraud if it is found. You may also be projecting bad behavior.

I watched or listened to over 30 hours of state Senate hearings, and I know that Arizona submitted over 1,000 sworn affidavits and other pieces of evidence to the Senate shortly before the Capitol raid. I already know that there is a mountain of evidence of irregularities and fraud, because I've spent the time paying close attention and researching this post election. Now we just wait until the audit is over and the report is released.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

If these so called fraudulent ballot papers are made from bamboo, then common sense tells me that the VERY FIRST ONE they examined would have told them that.

So after 8 days they would have examined possibly hundreds.

Do you use common sense ?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Technically I am not neutral I voted for Jo, but I did not vote for Joe or Don and since that is what you are classifying as neutral yeah there was election fraud plain and simple more than normal even. Last line should stick out to anyone with a clue about how our "voting" works. I understand if you do not understand but then again you think that Joe Biden got more votes than Obama.
Sorry to
all over your question
a reply to: alldaylong

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well it appears that some evidence of voter fraud has surfaced during the Maricopa County audit after all.

Deleted databases, ballot boxes without seals, and counts that don't match the recounts are some of the issues at hand and the Senate wants answers. County officials are being brought in for a hearing on May 18th that will be live-streamed to the public.

arizonadailyindependent.com... nty-officials-to-state-capitol/

“This suggests that the main database for all election related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed,” Fann wrote to Sellers. “Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?” Fann then proposed all the key parties sit down at the Arizona State Capitol on May 18 to address the EMS files as well as other issues “without recourse to additional subpoenas or other compulsory process.” The meeting will be livestreamed so the public can watch, she noted.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If these so called fraudulent ballot papers are made from bamboo, then common sense tells me that the VERY FIRST ONE they examined would have told them that.

So after 8 days they would have examined possibly hundreds.

Do you use common sense ?

I honestly don't understand your point.

There are an alleged 40,000 fake ballots and 2.1 million total ballots.

There's no way to know how many fake ballots they may or may not have found yet.

I'm 99% sure that the official ballots don't contain any bamboo fibers in them.
edit on 13-5-2021 by IndieA because: grammer

edit on 13-5-2021 by IndieA because: missing word

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Chinese bamboo pulp production reached over 2.4 million tons in 2017. No telling what the number is now.

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: underwerks

Did they find any panda poop too? Or soy sauce? Maybe some had been sent in by other countries too. Has anyone checked for any curry powder?

Treason is hilarious

What’s hilarious is people thinking that paper stock from Asia has to be made from bamboo. As if they wouldn’t have the same paper stock as the rest of the world.

Right now I’m checking my money with a UV light for traces of Ramen in case it was counterfeited by the yakuza.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You voted for Biden ? Thanks so much . Not sure why you posted that last pic other then you’re an ignorant prick , I almost threw up omelette I was eating.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join