It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
S&F Thank you for this.
Seems somebody has worked analytically backwards to source here, just as a forensic expert should do.
I wonder if they found that even if (not yet legally proven) the Dominion machines were connected to the net, the amount of 'fake' electronic ballots still didn't match up with totals thus leaving a gap unaccounted for in totals. So the only conclusion would be that 'fake' ballot papers had to be submitted to be counted as well.

What IF it wasn't just one country/group doing the Dominion hack but also another country/group doing the paper ballot thing unbeknownst to each other? Or am I completely 'off base' with that idea?

Rainbows
Jane

Feels much closer to the truth compared to the constant stream of lies coming from the mainstream and the left.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
That's nice that you provided a technical breakdown of how they will locate the Easter Bunny bamboo fibers on the ballots that weren't flown in from Choi-nah. Thank you so much.

However, what you asked me about was CURRENCY. You can't even keep with your own comments.

I didn't ask you about anything. Why would I? You clearly don't have any knowledge of forensic science.

You only know how to continuously and annoyingly repeat the same failed joke over and over again with complete disregard to your unwitting audience's lack of reaction which non-sociopaths would use as their cue to stop.

My comment about currency was regarding forensic materials analysis and engineering used by the Secret Service. You know... the science of identifying the source of a material based on its composition.
en.wikipedia.org...

For some unknown reason I had assumed you were conscious enough to understand how investigating the source of the paper used for ballots is similar to how the Secret Service investigates the source of the paper used in counterfeit money to track down criminals. My mistake.

To the untrained eye paper is just paper. However, every manufacturer has slightly different processes that can end up leaving identifiers. It is possible to know which paper came from which manufacturer. If 95% of the ballots all came from the same few known manufacturers, but the remaining 5% came from some unknown source, that is a significant lead in an investigation.

You can sit your lazy self behind a computer and proclaim everything is debunked and the election was the most secure in history without any evidence what-so-ever of that being true. Or you can do the real investigative work these people in Arizona are doing - actually physically confirming and or eventually debunking these claims. I see which option you chose.
edit on 12-5-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: LSU2018

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples. It's no different than his party flipping their # when someone says watermelon in a thread, they immediately compare it to black people and then call the other guy the racist. I didn't make the rules, his party did.

And there was me thinking it was just the Woke who called out racism when it wasn't there , seems that disease has spread further than I thought.

I think they were just pointing out the hypocrisy.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
For some unknown reason I had assumed you were conscious enough to understand how investigating the source of the paper used for ballots is similar to how the Secret Service investigates the source of the paper used in counterfeit money to track down criminals.

Actually it isn't. There are real currency counterfeiters, the only place the bamboo ballots exists is in Q-Land.

But, hey, check them, it's a good look.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually it is.

You keep making the same baseless claim without any evidence. Show us your evidence that suspicions of a foreign source of paper ballots is only a Q related suspicion. I will wait.

Meanwhile, does this look like Q to you?

twitter.com...

I look forward to your outright blind denial without doing any real investigation or even forensics.
edit on 12-5-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Are there other sources regarding that Twitter post? It doesn't appear to have gained much traction since last year

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Actually, it's the Q-Cumbers who have no evidence, hence the reason they rely on moronic platitudes like 'hopium' and going where each other go because otherwise how do you justify the world's largest LARP?

In case you didn't realize it this topic is not about Q.

Your attempt to discredit a reasonable election security investigation by means of a "guilt by association fallacy" is disingenuous. But you know that, I am sure.

Bamboo ballots = non existent = comedy gold
Prove me wrong.

Prove you wrong? Ok, give me access to millions of ballots so I can perform forensic analysis on them.... oh wait.... that is what Arizona is doing....

How about you back your claim that bamboo ballots are non-existent. As far as I know there has been absolutely ZERO forensic analysis done on any ballots outside whatever Arizona is doing. There is no way for you to make the assertion that bamboo ballots = non existent with any certainty.

That means, between you and me, you are the only one who has made a provably baseless claim so far. Between that and your use of logical fallacies, you have completely decimated your credibility.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Have they found any bamboo yet?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Speaking of the China apologists.....

Suspect. Very suspect.

Not saying that everyone sticking up for China is a CCP paid shill (or CCP "military" actor) but BOLO.
edit on 5/12/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.theguardian.com...

Speaking of the China apologists.....

Suspect. Very suspect.

Not saying that everyone sticking up for China is a CCP paid shill (or CCP "military" actor) but BOLO.

Freedom of speech is only an American right.

Also, Twitter is publicly admitting that many thousands of its users are bots. That's cute.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes that is true.

However, was Russia's alleged "influence campaign" considered free speech or was it considered Defrauding The United States via unlawful foreign interference in the 2016 US election?

China and Iran have done this, manifold.

And it warmed my cold, cold heart to see Twitter fess up as well.

(My apologies, I clearly misread your OP. I will leave my disjointed reply here, in its own shame)

edit on 5/12/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yeah, we know you don't give a crap that your China Biden administration was actually voted in by illegals, dead people, pets, and even foreign votes from China, and your China masters are now getting the fruit of their hard labor with all the incentives China Biden and his administration has given them while puting the U.S. last.

It is also the reason why left-wingers like you are in favor of BLM, Antifa, and other radicals whom are criminals meanwhile you don't care your China Biden administration is going after law abiding citizens for attempting to defend themselves and their properties from your thugs in Antifa, BLM, etc... Which is why you are all apparently pro-criminal/pro-crime since 2016...

We also know that you don't give a crap that after all the false claims that Biden was "tough on Russia" but now that the China Biden administration found that the darkside hacker group from Russia is behind the attack on the Colonial pipeline they are claiming they cannot intercede and it is "up to the company whether they want to pay the ransom..."

So you are pro-China, and pro-Russia and anti-American... But we have known that since at least 2016...

edit on 12-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Triggered much?

#REEEEEE

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Triggered much?

#REEEEEE

So you are pro-criminal, pro-China, pro-Russia, anti-U.S. as well and you got triggered by my response?...

REEEE indeed...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Freedom of speech is only an American right.

Also, Twitter is publicly admitting that many thousands of its users are bots. That's cute.

Ironic how they claim the majority of those bots are pro-Trump" even though he had 88 million followers on social media, but Biden can't get more than 10 million followers on social media and the majority of the 80 million that "supposedly voted for him" can be found...."

What's more, we know leftists like you like to ignore that President Trump always had full rallies, and thousands to tens of thousands of people even waited outside to enter his rallies, meanwhile Biden's rallies were empty, never full like Hillary's... but we know people like you like to ignore those FACTS because of your triggered Russian/Chinese Trump Deranged Syndrome...

What's more ironic of all is that all the claims of "Trump colluded with the Russians" that people like you believe to this day can only be backed by RUSSIAN OFFICIALS AND RUSSIAN SPIES, but you can't even understand what that actually means...

Irony at it's worse...

edit on 12-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I voted third party but okay.

Are we really comparing rally sizes like it's a middle school locker room and the guys need a ego boost?
edit on 12-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join