It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Chilling Reason Why Bill Gates is Buying Up So Much US Farm Land?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well in a recent interview Gates actually stated that he believes natural meat is causing too much pollution and that rich countries should be eating 100% synthetic beef. From The Daily Wire

Forget about conspiracy theories as it is what it is. Check the facts boxes then check the unknowns. Look into them and surmise for yourself that something is really amiss here. Especially look at the timing of it all with Covid-19. Then look into the synthetic beef and its makeup in relation to what is found in real beef for 1000's of years. I can only wish some experts would comment on the so called synthetic beef. What I already read is that it may change our human DNA. Thats for another thread.

Here's a quote by him to a reporter:

“So no, I don’t think the poorest 80 countries will be eating synthetic meat,” he added. “I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef. You can get used to the taste difference, and the claim is they’re going to make it taste even better over time. Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behavior of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand. So for meat in the middle-income-and-above countries, I do think it’s possible. But it’s one of those ones where, wow, you have to track it every year and see, and the politics [are challenging]. There are all these billsthat say it’s got to be called, basically, lab garbage to be sold. They don’t want us to use the beef label.”

Is This The Chilling Reason Why Bill Gates is Buying Up So Much US Farm Land?

More on Bill Gates.

Bill Gates has never been a farmer. So why did the Land Report dub him “Farmer Bill” this year? The third richest man on the planet doesn’t have a green thumb. Nor does he put in the back-breaking labor humble people do to grow our food and who get far less praise for it. That kind of hard work isn’t what made him rich. Gates’ achievement, according to the report, is that he’s largest private owner of farmland in the US. A 2018 purchase of 14,500 acres of prime eastern Washington farmland – which is traditional Yakama territory – for $171m helped him get that title. In total, Gates owns approximately 242,000 acres of farmland with assets totaling more than $690m. To put that into perspective, that’s nearly the size of Hong Kong and twice the acreage of the Lower Brule Sioux Tribe, where I’m an enrolled member. A white man owns more farmland than my entire Native nation!

Bill Gates is the biggest private owner of farmland in the United States. Why?

The world wasn't invented just for Bill Gates. He just thinks it was and with his money he now can buy us all, just like when slaves were bought and sold.

edit on 13-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You wouldn't need actual arable farm land to grow synthetic meat, just like you don't need that same farmland to hydroponically grow vegetables.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It really comes down to this,you control the food production,
you control the people!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If an expert told you that it wouldn’t change your DNA, would you even believe them?

Very doubtful.

Question:

How much of this land that he has bought is for cattle?

edit on 13/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sir you are correct. However, he who owns vast amounts of agricultural land also controls the food chain.

Meaning no crops equals NO food for the livestock.

So this provides an opening to destroy the USA beef, poultry and pig industry in conjunction with China as China is the 2nd largest owner the next amount of farmland.

So they are going to starve us all to death?

Und ya?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

He who controls the bacon controls the universe.

The rest of us will only be able to afford synthetic meat and maggot paste.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So why the land grab among Bill Gates and China. No crops equals no food for the cattle. No cattle we morph to Mr. Bills Burgers.

Nice try

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Sir you are correct. However, he who owns vast amounts of agricultural land also controls the food chain.

Meaning no crops equals NO food for the livestock.

Why does synthetic meat (if this is allegedly what's going to happen) need crops?

So they are going to starve us all to death?

Yeah, that's it, you cracked the code. Bill Gates, who's nearly 70, is poised to starve you to death before he himself drops dead of old age in the next decade or two.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It might be easier to grow or pretend to grow ingredients for synthetic beef at least to start with. What would you rather try, a processed grain burger or a vat grown burger?

As to the taste, I think they put that modification in the covid. Every time I go to the doctor, i am asked if my taste has changed.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Buying up as much land as possible prevents legitimate farmers having that land to raise cattle.

Seems to go over some peoples heads?...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think they are talking about plant based beef like the beyond burger, impossible burger, etc. There are videos of him talking about it on you tube.

Not saying I agree with this, because I'm a big meat eater and will continue to be. But this is what they're getting at.

Google

Here is one I've seen recently.

edit on 13-4-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You would buy the land potentially used by the “competitors”...... so that real stuff could still be made...

Bill gates is an enemy of the world, that much is true.
edit on 13-4-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Another question.

Why would he buy farm land and then kill off beef.

What a waste of money.

Did you know he wanted to diversify his portfolio beyond Microsoft?

And you didn’t answer my question, how much of the land that he has bought is for cattle?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
You would buy the land potentially used my the “competitors”...... so that real stuff could still be made...

The largest ranchers in the United States dwarf his holdings. Why are you mixing up ranching with arable farm land?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here we go moving the exhaust pipe again, just like electric cars.

Now we have the cows eating the plants and making most of the gas. The people eat the meat and don’t gas as much.

Later we cut out the middle cow and the people eat the plants. That way the people produce the gas instead of the cows making it.

It is a fart gas relocation plan. I am not trying to be funny about this.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yeah it’s crazy hey!

Remember when the greenies kicked up a fuss about lead in fuel???

Just a cash grab eh?!

Those bastards!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation. (Cascade did not return Forbes’ request for comment.) However, there is some indication that the land could be used in a way that aligns with the foundation’s values. Cottonwood Ag Management, a subsidiary of Cascade, is a member of Leading Harvest, a nonprofit that promotes sustainable agriculture standards that prioritize protections of crops, soil and water resources.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Bill Gates, a cash grab? He's like the least greedy guy in the universe, right?

I trust that man implicitly. I mean, just look at his sweaters.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Double post.

edit on 13-4-2021 by Athetos because: Derp

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
True but now gates as the owner of the farmland can stop cattle ranching and push meat cubes.
Doubtful because gates is about money and there is cash in cows.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join