It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class War Intensifies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The war the 1% is waging against the rest is picking up speed.

The people so greedy that they will rather marry their cousins to keep it in the family have outdone their incestuous little selves by spreading a new level of class division amongst the public.

Giant Foods have risen to the top of the woke pile by allocating 15% of its shelf space to minority owned businesses (not an issue) and labeling it as such.

You can now virtue signal simply by going shopping for groceries.

Inversely, you can choose to do the white supremacist thang and avoid those products.

This has to be the dumbest thing I've come across.

I don't care what your background is if I like your product then you can be sure I'll support you.

What I won't do is buy your product simply because you are black, hispanic, gay, loopy, daft, a window-licker or even white.

The only logical conclusion is that they will now further attempt to label YOU as you decide what to make for dinner tonight.

Are there any liberals out there who reject this?

Or is this simply part of the glorious plan?

Giant Stupidity
edit on 8-3-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

A modern day fable like Cain and Abel initiated by our godlike overlords.
edit on 8-3-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't care who a person is, where their from, what color they are or are not, what they sell or don't sell.

It's all BS.

However a person who advertises this kind of nonsense therefore promotes it is a scumbag and a disgrace to humanity.... people are going way to far and with every passing day my disgust in humanity grows.

We are doomed, just doomed and with idiocy like that I'd say good ridance to.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Our government has been doing this for a very long time. At a previous position, whenever we needed to try and get the inside track on winning a government contract, we'd call our 'Superfecta' contact: Female/Minority/Wounded/Veteran.

Goodnight losers, we got the deal.

+20 more 
link   
Buying a product because of the race of the person that is producing the products seems racist to me.

link   
a reply to: CthruU

We are being played. And a lot of people are buying into the madness.

We should choose not to play.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Our government has been doing this for a very long time. At a previous position, whenever we needed to try and get the inside track on winning a government contract, we'd call our 'Superfecta' contact: Female/Minority/Wounded/Veteran.

Yes. I knew a woman that had a bit of Native American blood and she owned a construction company that always had work due to getting contracts that had government money in them.
Surprise, she was a figurehead. Her husband ran the outfit, but her name was on the paperwork.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Buying a product because of the race of the person that is producing the products seems racist to me.

I'm looking forward to buying the products made by prisoner labor at Guantanamo Farms.

Cheers

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If I shopped a lot I would make some "It's OK 2 B white" stickers and put them on these tags just to watch the nightly news act horrified!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yes. I knew a woman that had a bit of Native American blood and she owned a construction company that always had work due to getting contracts that had government money in them.

Pretty much the same, except our was Inuit.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ah yes.
I remember when the local grocery store introduced that god forsaken "rewards" program.
They raised all of their prices, then for people who willingly link their phone number to their groceries they get coupons.

Now I'm sure they'll update the app to show what percentage of your bill went to which minority owned product.

Can't wait to hear how "cool" that is.
edit on 8-3-2021 by a325nt because: I swear I spend more time fixing typos than typing. Thanks, touch screen keyboard.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If I shopped a lot I would make some "It's OK 2 B white" stickers and put them on these tags just to watch the nightly news act horrified!

Or even a sticker that says.... 'Don't need to know that.'

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You can now virtue signal simply by going shopping for groceries

I doubt anyone will notice though. The cashier is not going to memorize the black owned products and give someone a high five.

I think small business owned would be better but perhaps black owned is just a much better marketing scheme in some areas.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I think small business owned would be better but perhaps black owned is just a much better marketing scheme in some areas.

Giant wouldn't need too many of those stickers. Very few small business products get onto their shelves.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In protest I'm going to buy some Goya products, but unlike all the crackers I actually know what to do with the stuff.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: CthruU

We are being played. And a lot of people are buying into the madness.

We should choose not to play.

Indeed but we couldn't stand together if our lifes depended on it.....oh wait they likely do depend on it but we'll still choose me instead of we???????

The BS you've shown above in your OP pic is exactly the kind of BS that started WW2.

I've said it many times before - no going to work, the whole damn country drops tools in protest, demands are made and met before a single person starts paying taxes again but to many "buts" it really is getting to the point of no return.
edit on 8-3-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You know, I was just thinking, if she was blind.....

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You know, I was just thinking, if she was blind.....

Hmmm, I'm thinking the wounded part = disabled.

Makes me think I should identify as Rachel Dolezal Wonder.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So now they are telling me which companies not to support?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

In protest I'm going to buy some Goya products, but unlike all the crackers I actually know what to do with the stuff.

Don't tell me you're about to do some appropriated cooking, you dang honkey!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Don't tell me you're about to do some appropriated cooking, you dang honkey!

I purposefully make fusion food for the extra appropriation factor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join