It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell drops documentary on the 2020 election fraud providing definitive proof.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

That's called a false equivalence.

Please answer the question.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Please answer the question.

If a unicorn named Fred shot rainbows out of his ass and the government told him to stop are they restricting its free speech?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fluffy article from the NYTs in rebuttal, amounts to a he said she said.
www.nytimes.com...

They dont have a rebuttal for trace logs showing the brute force hacking of the machines or logs showing the votes being flipped.

It does bring up a point though, Mike should release these logs for peer reviewed scrutiny instead of trying to sue Dominion, I think that would be far more effective.

There are logs of supposed votes changing already out there , but not the same trace log from the OP.
Maybe already discussed elsewhere, anyone got a link?
generaldispatch.whatfinger.com... -switched-from-trump-to-biden-votes-lost-that-disappeared-data-show/
www.sgtreport.com...

raw data
static01.nyt.com...
edit on 9-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well what do you know. Nancy Pelosi finally acknowledges that Election Fraud took place!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It does not matter who you/me wanted to be president. This information exposes the great evil. It is so scary as well as putting tears in one's eyes.

In order to fix anything, one has to address the fact that it happened.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It does not matter who you/me wanted to be president. This information exposes the great evil. It is so scary as well as putting tears in one's eyes.

Nay, misinformation, we cant even talk about it.. too dangerous. Many will never even have the chance to see the video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats why ATS was deplatformed by Google, too much free thinking going on.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Well what do you know. Nancy Pelosi finally acknowledges that Election Fraud took place!

Not clicking on anymore Commie links, Im not going to feed them.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Why did TIME Magazine suddenly admit the 2020 Presidential election was RIGGED? Here is an excerpt from a very good analysis of where we stand in the 2020 election reconciliation process..

Former Navy intelligence analyst J.E. Dyer at Liberty Unyielding, sheds some light on why the cabal may have participated in the Time Magazine article:

They believe Trump could show something in his defense at the trial, and they want to get out there first and set their own narrative about their election rigging.

It could also be they anticipate some of what they did will be exposed should the Supreme Court agree to hear any of the five election-related cases, and they are forced to move into the discovery phase of the cases.

This tells me the powerful election-rigging cabal has grown increasingly nervous as more and more of what they did has come to light.

They should be nervous. They are riding a tiger, and they don’t dare hop off.

They rigged the election to install an incredibly weak illegitimate President who could then begin ramming through their radical progressive agenda while bypassing the Congress.

And now the fraud they perpetrated on the country to install Biden in the White House is coming out.
Full Article at: uncoverdc.com...

As the piece states, the 2020 Presidential Election is far from settled.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Several fact pages are now up, this is one of the more detailed ones

Another interview focuses in on the trace log part.

Start in at 20:16 - 22:40
Log shows hack attacks, unsuccessful attempts with a n, then repeated attempts till it gets a y.

Got to release the data for peer review though.

edit on 10-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow my name was mentioned a lot in this thread!
I first want to thank the people on here that stood up for my post. I don’t have your names but THANK YOU
That gave me the warm and fuzzies! I did that analysis of
The Absolute Truth Documentary because I thought it was important to talk about. I didn’t realize it would get such a response! Well I have another zinger for you......

I am one of those People that love to research and dig.
When I see a hyperlink or blue word that indicates the writer is sourcing their material I click on it and see where this supposed FACT comes from. I was blessed in college to have had good professors that actually checked my sources I cited for my History papers.

Anyhoo I saw a poster on here that posted. New York Times article about How there was no evidence of foreign or Chinese intervention in the 2020 presidential election. So I clicked on the blue link and BOOM to my not surprise one of the sources is POLITIFACT! So at first I sighed because it’s a well known and funded Democratic funded “fact checking” company that say this claim is false. So I clicked on their source and here is where the party got started. I love this
Stuff

Their source and link is to the memorandum that John Ratcliff the Director of National Intelligence wrote on Jan 7 of this year. Here is the link:

context-cdn.washingtonpost.com...

Now what is interesting about this memo isn’t what it says. It’s about what was prevented from being said. The Director of National Intelligence in this memo is expressing extreme frustration that the intelligence committee his direct subordinates are suppressing information on Chinese Foreign election interference because “ they don’t like Donald Trumps policies”

Furthermore that the OMBUDSMAN found that analysts were pressured to not form any conclusions from their analysis that would state that China sought undue influence over the election. The DNI also states how numerous violations of tradecraft and laws were broken and these analysts made their conclusions based on political ideology.

The last part states that the DNI unequivocally states that CHINA did in fact sought to influence the election.

So they used a DNI memo that states that there was Chinese influence to back up their fact check source to back up a claim that there was no Chinese influence

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

edit on 10-2-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

edit on 10-2-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Is the military going to correct this or not? That's what it comes down to. They can't ignore it.

important part of Mike Lindell’s ‘Absolute Proof’ Today, The Two Mikes again hosted Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney (Ret.) for a discussion of the materials presented yesterday in Mike Lindell's documentary "Absolute Proof".

Not with the evidence as it stands. Need to make it public.
edit on 11-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She was trying to claim the 2016 election, which is absurd. She had the media 100%. And it would be foolish to think the cheating was in Trumps favor.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Review of Absolute Proof by theGatewayPundit - www.thegatewaypundit.com...

1:04:50 TO 1:08:18 MELISSA CARONE—Melisssa, in my view, was the first person in this video to offer solid evidence. Her evidence comes in the form of sworn testimony regarding what she witnessed over a an extended time period. Hired by Dominion. Her job was to walk along rows of the tabulating machines. Every vote was for Joe Biden over a 20 hour time period. When ballots jammed, they were reinserted along with other ballots that had passed thru the tabulating machine.

1:08:20 to 1:26:10 MATT DEPERNO—DePerno is the star of the video–deservedly so–because he is laser like in focusing on the evidence.

In Antrim County, the initial machine tabulation gave 7769 votes to Biden and 4509 to Trump. In a subsequent hand count, Biden’s total was 5959 (1810 fewer votes) and Trump’s was 9759 (an increase of 5250). Initial total machine ballots totaled 12,278. Final hand count totaled 15,718. This is a difference of 3,440 votes.
Deperno subsequently received a Judicial order to capture the forensic images of the Dominion voting machines.
His team’ss forensic examination of the machines revealed a complete failure to properly follow procedures and securely transfer the votes. Moreover, DePerno showed that the Dominion manual explains how to connect the machine to the internet. On Nov 4 and 11:03pm system files and adjudication files were deleted from Dominion system.

Another problem identified by DePerno, which is an indicator of fraud, is the astronomically high error rate for ballots requiring “adjudication.” Normally, adjudication percentages are less than 5%. In the case of Dominion the calculated ballots showed a 68% error rate. That is not human error, it is machine error.

Most talked about in this thread

1:36:19 to 1:49:40 MARY FANNING—This portion of the video should have been dynamite. But instead of properly and concisely presenting the evidence, Mike Lindell and Mary Fanning miss the boat. We see glimpses of a spreadsheet that, we are told, are foreign intrusions into 2995 counties before, during and after November 3, 2020. I believe it. The data we can see does show China as the big culprit. But we only see a fraction of the take and at no time are we informed how this information in Mary Fanning’s hands was collected and stored. I had hoped that Mary would have taken some steps to explain how she and her groups got their hands on this potentially bombshell data.

As others have said, need to release the trace log data for peer review.

The 68% adjudication should have been enough to get audits done though, no doubt the system failed us.

Author preferred the following video
rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Once fooled by the Cabal. Most people just block it out like it didn't happen. They'll never admit it. They will fight for the delusion. Facts mean nothing to them.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering whether to take on several (up to 5) election-related cases today.

Here is a list and status page: certpool.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join