It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa has a website if you want to join

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
THIS IS FALSE AND HAS BEEN DEBUNKED NUMEROUS TIMES

can you all not even come up with original stuff? you have recycled old and tired already debunked talking points...

and by false I mean that it has already been established anyone can get the domain name and link it to any site, this is not connected to *Antifa* in any way

It can be stopped,do some research instead of repeating the same “it’s been debunked” lie.

Parrots, I tell ya......

smallbusiness.chron.com...
Can you please link to something that confirms this? from what I can find, you can only stop re directs via your own browser..again, I welcome being wrong here!

This is not the exact article I read but with some program writing it can be done. I’ll try and find the other article I read when I get back, headed out.
webmasters.stackexchange.com...

Biden has every tech at his disposal. This can be stopped, even if they had to go the server to remove the domain. Biden could do this, they own him but more than willing to appease him.

Ha Ha. By that same token, Trump had every tech available. Did that help him having his Tw@tter account shut down?

No, it didn't.

Real life calling. Hello?

Two completely different things.

How so? Both POTUS? One not anymore, thankfully.

Think what you just said through or are you just trolling.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Anyone who owns or controls the domain name can redirect it to any website of there choosing.

The domain name owner does not need any sort of connection or permission from the website, in which case the White House, in order to do this.

That being said there is no official Antifa organization, meaning there is no entity to create an official Antifa website.

Antifa simply stands for antifascist.

Anyone with half a brain can see these shenanigans for what they.

edit on 21-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

can you all not even come up with original stuff? you have recycled old and tired already debunked talking points...

and by false I mean that it has already been established anyone can get the domain name and link it to any site, this is not connected to *Antifa* in any way

It can be stopped,do some research instead of repeating the same “it’s been debunked” lie.

Parrots, I tell ya......

Can you please link to something that confirms this? from what I can find, you can only stop re directs via your own browser..again, I welcome being wrong here!

This is not the exact article I read but with some program writing it can be done. I’ll try and find the other article I read when I get back, headed out.

Biden has every tech at his disposal. This can be stopped, even if they had to go the server to remove the domain. Biden could do this, they own him but more than willing to appease him.

Ha Ha. By that same token, Trump had every tech available. Did that help him having his Tw@tter account shut down?

No, it didn't.

Hello...All the tech in the world isn’t going stop Twitter from censoring someone unless it’s done through the server , which Biden could do, he has connections, ya know. Think what you said through.

Think what the poster I was replying to said. Ya know?

One would have to be really ignorant to think that NSA, DHS, Google or any server, etc...can’t stop a redirect on a dime.

Ignorant? Or just stupendously gullible?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Parrots, I tell ya......

No, it didn't.

Two completely different things.

How so? Both POTUS? One not anymore, thankfully.

Think what you just said through or are you just trolling.

Thought it through.

Not trolling.

You?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

Good point. You're correct, and I misspoke and painted with too wide of a brush. My apologies. I cannot speak for Brits. My statement was intended primarily for Americans. Though I'm well traveled enough to opine that, unless those Brit's are very old, most younger Brits don't know what it means either (nor do most western Europeans for that matter), but this was totally not my point. In any case, I should have qualified my statement to limit it to Americans only, as this was the context.

I will restate...99.999% of American's who use the word "Fascist" have exactly ZERO understanding of the term!

My apologies, no slight intended.

edit on 1/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
It matters in regards to the post saying "we don't know who owns it" = "sticking up for antifa".

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: vonclod
It matters in regards to the post saying "we don't know who owns it" = "sticking up for antifa".

No, if you're referring to my statement, that was NOT the logic behind it, and not what I said. The statement I was responding to said (paraphrasing)...'we can be certain antifa doesn't own it.' This is wholly different from what you wrote. Stating it the way you have would have been correct.

Don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
The post you were responding to said

Maybe, maybe not, just like there is no Proof this is connected to Antifa.

but if we use actual thought and logic, there is no way this would be connected to *Antifa*

That isn't sticking up for them, no matter how you slice it. All they said was that there is no logical reason for antifa to do this.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

...there is no way this would be connected to *Antifa*

Yes, that is the correct post, and THIS (above) is the part I was referring to.

Exactly as I was saying.

My argument stands, undiminished.

ETA - Just read your quoted passage again. Forget your ideology for a moment, and read it at face value. The statemrnt is a complete defens of antifa; there's no other way to interpret it. If you can't see that you either don't understand English well, or I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yes they do

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Your reply was:

Why are you sticking up for antifa anyway?

The part you are referring to still isn't sticking up for them. It is merely stating the conclusion that "if we use actual thought and logic" it makes no sense for them to do this.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yes, that is what I said.

One last time...your conclusion is NOT the point!!

The point is, the statement is FALSE!!!

You're not getting it!!

You're failing to see my argument is not an indictment against antifa, but the other poster was attempting to categorically exonerate them which is a logical fallacy. To say, for example, a killer is not guilty because it doesn't 'seem' logical he would have committed the act is irrelevant and based on an opinion. Facts are facts, and in this case the facts aren't fully known, hence it is incorrect to say the website could "not" belong to antifa. It could, and it could not. Both are equally possible until the facts are known. Opinions are irrelevant. Do you see now???

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You telling someone they are sticking up for antifa is not the point of you saying "Why are you sticking up for antifa anyway?"

Have you seen the history of the domain? Up for sale until early 2020. Then a placeholder for a while and then straight redirect to the biden campaign site and now the WH.

Pointing out that this seems strange is not sticking up for antifa. That was my point.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TzarChasm
Can't figure it out, they are paying some service to cover up that info on IP searches.

For every internet service paid to hide information, there is another equal service paid to uncover it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I posted the god damned history for cripes sakes!! I did that for a specific reason, and that was to prove just exactly what I'm saying now!!!

Wow!! You're just being obtuse now.

I'm done here!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nobody here has paid to uncover it though?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yep, just a matter of how much you're willing to pay.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So, if you agree, then why would you say that post was sticking up for antifa?

That makes no sense.

ETA: You didn't post the history of what was on the site, just some of the stats.

edit on 21-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh, FFS. It's a troll job. You all have short memories...

Jeb Bush website redirects to Donald Trump's website

OMG JEB BUSH IS ACTUALLY DONALD TRUMP!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Send me a couple hundred bucks and I'll do it.

Or, I'll give you a couple websites which will do it for you...for a fee (which is more than I charge).

Next?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join