It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa has a website if you want to join

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
So, if you agree, then why would you say that post was sticking up for antifa?

That makes no sense.

**SMFH**

Well, I'm sure it doesn't make sense...to you.

edit on 1/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Edited the previous post to say you didn't post the history but just some of the stats.

It was up for sale right before someone with more money than anyone here is willing to pay to find out who the owner is bought it and went right into the troll.
edit on 21-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Dude, really...what is your flipping point????

Do you have one at all??

Or, are you just wanting to argue about something, anything?

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not going to engage this conversation further until you explain yourself clearly. Okay?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: mtnshredder

Anyone who owns or controls the domain name can redirect it to any website of there choosing.

The domain name owner does not need any sort of connection or permission from the website, in which case the White House, in order to do this.

That being said there is no official Antifa organization, meaning there is no entity to create an official Antifa website.

Antifa simply stands for antifascist.

Anyone with half a brain can see these shenanigans for what they.

It’s been this way for year, you seriously don’t think it could have been removed by now?

Remove the domain from the server, even if takes a court order or it can be blocked by within the sites software. I posted a link where a guy did exactly that.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You called someone out for sticking up for antifa, when they were not. I called you out on that.

You claimed to have posted the history of the domain when you did not, just some stats which didn't include the owner's name. I pointed that out and offered a little more info about how the domain was for sale until early 2020 when someone bought it, put up an antifa themed placeholder until they started redirecting to the biden campaign and now the WH and said that seems fishy.

You replied to a post directed at me about the owners paying to keep that info hidden and offered to uncover it for a fee and I said nobody here seems to be willing to pony up the money for that service.

Come to think of it, since you say you can do it, why don't you and shut these antifa defenders up?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

...even if takes a court order...

And for an action like this it likely would take just that. The challenge is, you have to find the offender and get them into court. If Mega Downloads is any indicator, this can be much harder than it seems. Most of these jokers of off-shore, and it's not so easy to get them into a courtroom.

No argument with what you're saying, but just adding in some of the reality of what this means. And, in order to understand, one has to understand how DNS servers and routers "learn" their routes, and who controls them. It's Biblically complex.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm sure with time, and possibly money, if you appeal to the correct authorities, or whom ever controls the domain name, they may indeed be able to accommodate your wishes.

If it's been that way for a year through then it don't look to be much of a concern to any one of importance, first ive herd of it.

As to the severity of the matter, people redirect web traffic all the time mtnshredder, like i said its most lightly just another disgruntled halftard trying to prove or make some kind of silly point.
edit on 21-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
THIS IS FALSE AND HAS BEEN DEBUNKED NUMEROUS TIMES

can you all not even come up with original stuff? you have recycled old and tired already debunked talking points...

and by false I mean that it has already been established anyone can get the domain name and link it to any site, this is not connected to *Antifa* in any way

It can be stopped,do some research instead of repeating the same “it’s been debunked” lie.

Parrots, I tell ya......

smallbusiness.chron.com...
Can you please link to something that confirms this? from what I can find, you can only stop re directs via your own browser..again, I welcome being wrong here!

This is not the exact article I read but with some program writing it can be done. I’ll try and find the other article I read when I get back, headed out.
webmasters.stackexchange.com...

Biden has every tech at his disposal. This can be stopped, even if they had to go the server to remove the domain. Biden could do this, they own him but more than willing to appease him.

Thanks

I'm just looking for answers, seems insane they(Biden and now Whitehouse) would let it stand, if it was easy to undo..hell, even if it wasn't easy.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

And for an action like this it likely would take just that. The challenge is, you have to find the offender and get them into court. If Mega Downloads is any indicator, this can be much harder than it seems. Most of these jokers of off-shore, and it's not so easy to get them into a courtroom.

No argument with what you're saying, but just adding in some of the reality of what this means. And, in order to understand, one has to understand how DNS servers and routers "learn" their routes, and who controls them. It's Biblically complex.

Can you not block the incoming site by blocking host accepted and not using “referer” which is a hotlink I believe?

Take in mind, I’m not a computer guy but from what I read it can be done with some rewriting using”/host and not “/referer “ in the block rewrite process.

Outside of that...have domain removed or blocked from server. If the gov and it’s nefarious agencies, Biden and TPTB really wanted this gone, I’m sure they could have managed to do so in a year or more time, yes?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

On the user end, if you have the destination IP, you can go around the URL by adding the address to your browser's address list. On the host end, the admin can just block the IP which is redirecting the traffic. (user gets a 404, host blocked, etc). However, the direct answer is, no, not really. One host cannot block another host in the DNS routing tables which neither one owns or maintains. Are there ways it could be done? Yes, but they would involve court actions. And, it would be hard to do this, as it should be.

Thank you for that, explains a fair bit.

Can you imagine what would happen if it was easy??? Scary thought!

It would be problematic, to say the least.

But the larger question is...why would anyone be going to antifa when they really wanted to go to the whitehouse? Conversely, CNN would never object to all of FOX's traffic being redirected to CNN (as an example).

I hear what you're saying, traffic is traffic. If I was in charge, I would still do everything to end that redirect.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: daskakik

Okay, let's break it down... (primarily because i'm sick of S# like this!)

You called someone out for sticking up for antifa,

Yes, I did.

when they were not.

And, you would be wrong.

I called you out on that.

And you would be wrong, again!

You claimed to have posted the history of the domain when you did not, just some stats which didn't include the owner's name.

I posted what was available from "Who Is?" searches on the internet. If' you'd like to learn more, you can go do your own search for more info! It's all a matter of public record. Unlike you, I at least just spent the time to go look.

I pointed that out and offered a little more info about how the domain was for sale until early 2020 when someone bought it, put up an antifa themed placeholder until they started redirecting to the biden campaign and now the WH and said that seems fishy.

You pointed out NOTHING! All you pointed out was your emotions, rumors you found on the interwebz and conjecture. After that you pointed out several non-sequiturs logically and then decided to debate me (bad idea).

[You replied to a post directed at me about the owners paying to keep that info hidden and offered to uncover it for a fee and I said nobody here seems to be willing to pony up the money for that service.

No, again, you're wrong. I didn't post a damn thing about you! I posted a message to this board, ATS. You can fill your ego thinking I responded to you, but I didn't. I don't even know who you are, and whether you exist in my world or not is, frankly, irrelevant.

Come to think of it, since you say you can do it, why don't you and shut these antifa defenders up?

Tell ya what...seein's how you seem to be so on top of your game...why don't you? Then you can show me how it's done!

Okay, cowboy? Show me how to rope them steers!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Can you not block the incoming site by blocking host accepted and not using “referer” which is a hotlink I believe?

Yes, perfectly legal. However, websites come at you as a host with many different IP's all the time.

Take in mind, I’m not a computer guy but from what I read it can be done with some rewriting using”/host and not “/referer “ in the block rewrite process.

Again, yes, but remember you're just blocking the incoming traffic as the host. When you're dealing with the Internet this can be problematic, because just as I posted earlier, the IP in question has 600+ hosts associated with it. So, by blocking the IP you block 599+ other hosts. See?

Outside of that...have domain removed or blocked from server. If the gov and it’s nefarious agencies, Biden and TPTB really wanted this gone, I’m sure they could have managed to do so in a year or more time, yes?

Yes. See answer above.

ETA - A "domain" really isn't a 'thing', only an IP address is. This is why domain registrars are such a ruse. All domain registrars (i.e. Godaddy, FreeName, etc.) do is train ISP DNS router lookup tables to resolve certain domains back to a specific IP address. They don't own the ISP's, but they can influence them. How this is done gets very complicated beyond this point, but suffice to say it happens. People talk about "AI" like it's some new thing, but in reality "AI" has been around for a long time in the networking and internet worlds. It wasn't called "AI", but that's what it is. Router "learning" is an established thing. I could go on for volumes about how this works, but best not too here (plus, I'm not a superstar like some).

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
For someone who was done here, you sure put in some time into that post.

Of course you would think I was wrong about that post not defending antifa, that was your point. Didn't expect you to see it.

The history of the domain is on the wayback machine - antifa.com, at least what is available to us. I shared what I found there. Anyone can have a look for themselves.

I never said you said "something about me", I said you replied to a post directed at me (which wasn't entirely correct because it was actually a reply to a post directed at me) by another member, TzarChasm.

I never said I could find out the hidden info on the owner of antifa.com so how could I ever show you when you, supposedly, already can?
TzarChasm:

For every internet service paid to hide information, there is another equal service paid to uncover it.

Me:

Nobody here has paid to uncover it though?

You:

Send me a couple hundred bucks and I'll do it.

Sounds to me like you are saying you can do it. Why would you need me to show you anything?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Bottom line...I don't!

Hence my responses.

If you want to go learn about it, then do just that. People invest a lot of money into these skills, and it's not given away.

Is antifa associated with antifa.com? LOL! Well, I'm not sure anyone else on planet Earth would want to be associated with the name, so in the context of logic...what do YOU think???

Do you see how illogical your argument is now?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Tell you what...

I'll give you an example, one you can fill in the blanks for yourself, okay?

Here goes...explain the step by step instructions required to change a flat tire on a car.

Should you decide to respond, I suspect you're going to get the idea REALLY fast!

P.S. You can write 1,000 steps and I'll still wager money you'll get it wrong! They always do! (usually before step #3)

ETA - I'll make it even easier...just list the 1st five steps. Piece of cake, right?

In fact, I'll make it even easier still! Pick any process you know by heart, and list the 1st five steps. Just say what the process is, and then list the 1st five steps of it. I'll bet you won't get to step #2, let alone #3-#5.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Tell you what...

I'll give you an example, one you can fill in the blanks for yourself, okay?

Here goes...explain the step by step instructions required to change a flat tire on a car.

Should you decide to respond, I suspect you're going to get the idea REALLY fast!

P.S. You can write 1,000 steps and I'll still wager money you'll get it wrong! They always do! (usually before step #3)

ETA - I'll make it even easier...just list the 1st five steps. Piece of cake, right?

How about a written only, manual for tying up shoes..I could never see it happening

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That works too!

I edited my response to open it up to any process like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You don't know how to uncover who the owner of antifa.com is?

Seems none of us here know how. It could be antifa or someone trolling.

Is antifa associated with antifa.com? LOL! Well, I'm not sure anyone else on planet Earth would want to be associated with the name, so in the context of logic...what do YOU think???

I think someone wanting to link Biden/DNC to antifa would do something like this and then pay to not be associated with antifa.com, which is why that info is hidden. Nothing illogical in pointing out that is a possibility.

What would seem kind of illogical is that antifa is cuddly with Biden/DNC, as this situation seems to imply, and then antifa protesting Biden and vandalizing the DNC offices in Portland and Seatle.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join