It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa has a website if you want to join

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is the start of some of the spiciest trolls.
I see the leftists here are not amused.

When you are super critical of a political ideology for year's don't be surprised when your prescious ideology comes under the same attack. Biden is still being heavily ratioed online and this is only the start. Now the meme factory that is 4chan and TheDonald.win will just obliterate the Democrats narrative. Not like it's very hard.

Easiest way to implode a new Democrat policy is just ask a few questions.
"How will we pay for?" Is usually the easiest.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe, maybe not, just like there is no Proof this is connected to Antifa

but if we use actual thought and logic, there is no way this would be connected to *Antifa*

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Why are you sticking up for antifa anyway?

ETA - The Whitehouse I might agree, but antifa, not so much!!

edit on 1/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pointing out that there is no way to prove antifa owns that domain isn't sticking up for them.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Why are you sticking up for antifa anyway?

ETA - The Whitehouse I might agree, but antifa, not so much!!

How the hell is Darth Prime sticking up for antifa?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Just think for a second about what you are saying!!

Jeezus...I wonder about people anymore!!

ETA - Rather than trying to disassociate the whitehouse and Biden from being associated with antifa, he's trying to disassociate antifa from a domain of the same name!! HELLO??? ANYONE HOME???

edit on 1/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
THIS IS FALSE AND HAS BEEN DEBUNKED NUMEROUS TIMES

can you all not even come up with original stuff? you have recycled old and tired already debunked talking points...

and by false I mean that it has already been established anyone can get the domain name and link it to any site, this is not connected to *Antifa* in any way

Which website is?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Just think for a second about what you are saying!

Jeezus...I wonder about people anymore!!

Ya, lots of wonderment going on..I despise antifa for the record..never wavered from that either.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

See my edit.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Pointing out that there is no way to prove antifa owns that domain isn't sticking up for them.

It doesn't even matter who owns it, could be some antifa dude, Biden, or the Whitehouse, can't do anything about this. I can buy a domain name, and redirect it anyway I choose, and the place it's redirected to..cant do sh%t!!

link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Anyone who owns a domain name can use their URL to redirect anywhere they want.

www.usatoday.com...

It can also be stopped by site owners, so, there’s that.
Why hasn’t it been stopped?
Google could take care of that in a heartbeat. Biden could also file suit for defamation but nope. “Song Remains the Same” for months now if not longer. It’s an easy fix they don’t want to fix for some reason. IDK why?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

See my edit.

Gotcha

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Hefficide
Anyone who owns a domain name can use their URL to redirect anywhere they want.

www.usatoday.com...

It can also be stopped by site owners, so, there’s that.
Why hasn’t it been stopped?
Google could take care of that in a heartbeat. Biden could also file suit for defamation but nope. “Song Remains the Same” for months now if not longer. It’s an easy fix they don’t want to fix for some reason. IDK why?

Everything I have read about it, says nothing you can do, to stop the redirect..I'm open to being wrong though.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I have plenty of critiques about the people who Identify as Antifa, or how some people use *Antifa* as a single group or organization, or a single point of action

But, I also know that Antifa is an Ideology, not a Group or Organization, and not an organization that is funded or associated with the Democrats/Liberals or Left-Politicians

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

can you all not even come up with original stuff? you have recycled old and tired already debunked talking points...

and by false I mean that it has already been established anyone can get the domain name and link it to any site, this is not connected to *Antifa* in any way

It can be stopped,do some research instead of repeating the same “it’s been debunked” lie.

Parrots, I tell ya......

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Because there are other Antifa groups that have websites, if this was their domain name they would have used it before this whole Biden/White-house thing

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Because there are other Antifa groups that have websites, if this was their domain name they would have used it before this whole Biden/White-house thing

It doesn’t matter, it can be stopped.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Just putting this website out there for those who feel disenfranchised, or want to file a complaint with the organization.

Antifa.com

Type it in, so you know I'm not jerking you around with link titles.
Sorry it's such a vague post, but y'all need to check it out for yourselves.
Lol....clownworld indeed.

Love, M7

Funny they have the power to get big tech to censor Trump supporters yet they don't possess the power to have that terrorist website directed elsewhere. Speaks volumes in fact.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is just getting stupid!!!

How do you know the didn't??? The IP has been registered since 2002, and there have been 30+ domain changes associated with it in that time! There are also 626 other domains which are, or were, associated with the IP.

Do you even think before you start typing???

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

It can be stopped,do some research instead of repeating the same “it’s been debunked” lie.

Parrots, I tell ya......

smallbusiness.chron.com...
Can you please link to something that confirms this? from what I can find, you can only stop re directs via your own browser..again, I welcome being wrong here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join