It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something i saw years ago, hard to explain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
i was watching t.v with my mum, when a loud whistling sound was heard outside, i went to the window to see what it was, and i saw this strange pink zig-zag type thing, it was the same shape as you might draw a rough twister, like and upside down triangle, but zigzaggy. it was actually moving down the road and turned left, i am sure the noise was coming from it seeing as the further it went, the noise started dying out, it is unexplainable, i could easily draw it with a piece of paper and a pink marker, but i couldnt show it. i might try and upload a drawing of what i saw, if i can be bothered, and when i get acces to the leads to connect my camera to the p.c. but does anyone know of any experience like these? i have never heard of anything ike it. its very wierd. it turned the corner to sharp for a bike or car, and it was to thin for a car, this happened years ago, but i remember it clearly enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Interesting sighting. It woud be great indeed if you can upload a drawing of the object with his movement, so we can have a better idea. Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
it willl only be a photo of a drawnig though cos ui aint got a scanner

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
WOW sounds interesting dude
did anybody else see it? or hear it for that matter? can't wait to see the drawing.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i dont tihnk anyone else saw it, i still havent got round to finding the leads for the camera
, but i will soon. you never har of anything like this, it isnt your steriotypical alien, it really confused me. when i have told peoplethey always try and think up an answer, but they never work. to thin for a car, the way it looked was impossible for a bike, and the way it turned, it couldnt have been anything normal...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Of my black bee incident I had about a year ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
what do you mean, your black bee inciden....

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
no, it is nothing like it. it was pinkish and was going down the road and was emitting a whistling sound. now where near me. it was around a metre, and was moving down the road, then turned left. i dont know fi you have ever heard the phrase boiling? in animation if one part was moving but another part is still, the still part will seem to wobble slightly because you are still drawing it different for another fram, a bad explanation but thats all i can say, it seemed to boil. as it was moving, i STILL cant find the leads

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm not saying it was like what I saw but we are similar in the struggle for some sort of answers about what we have seen. You understand? I hope you find someone with something like what you saw but don't expect anyone to come forward because your story is just as crazy as mine is. Good luck but you will probley never know what it was.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
lol, i understand now. it is like a one of thing that no one else has seemed to experience, it is really stressing me out lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Atleast what you saw mosty likely didn't see you my friend as you observed it from a distance. I still wonder what that "black bee" was doing to me that night as it flew around my body.
The best thing you can do is just let it go and accept the fact that not everyone has simular experiences with the paranormal. We are all diffrent.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by RaeB]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
maybe it was hungry,

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
lol.. who knows besides it or the beings operating it..

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
haha, or you had summin in ure eye
lol

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
No way.. I could of swatted it but I was too scarred to do it at the time.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
DUHDUDUH.... it was.... A BLACK HELICOPTER. lol, did u see the thread on those?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
it was probably ball lightning. It has a buzzing characteristic and can dart about. They are pretty cool to see, and rare to get a decent photo.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
ok, pink lightning and whistles and looks like a badly drawn tornado and anctually uses roads to get around, it was actually moving down the road and turned the corner, staying on the road.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
i have heard of the ball lighting, i would seriously doubt it was, but anything is possible, i have never heard storys of ball lighting around my area, but they are really rare so it could be... i still doubt it lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join