It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here's what the Dominion CEO actually said:

Would it be impossible for anything to be manipulated,” asked State Senator Michael MacDonald, a Republican.

“I don’t think so, but if it was possible, it would certainly be detectable,” Mr. Poulos responded, pointing to Michigan’s use of paper ballots. “If there was any manipulation of the system, those paper ballots would not match the machine totals.”

Although there is nothing the committee can do to alter the results, it plans to continue to investigate the election, with plans to subpoena the city clerks of Detroit and Livonia, two cities in Wayne County that drew national attention last month after Republicans on the county’s board of canvassers initially opposed certifying the election results because of minor irregularities.

Source

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking...

The Dominion software CEO committed perjury when he testified yesterday.

mobile.twitter.com...

Perjury is bad.
Will this be followed up on?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The cracker-jack Trump legal teams have submitted pages from LinkedIn as evidence, sure, let's send someone random Twitter feed.

There's the evidence! Twitter is evidence!

LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Follow the science. Right? How can prove-able mathematic data be untrue, because the source is a “rag site?”

Retired software engineer here;

I've been holding my tongue on this for a while...

There are NO statistical methods that can be applied! They are nearly all doomed to failure, for one very important reason.

No one has reviewed, or analyzed, the original source code for the Dominion Systems. Until that has been done; you will not know what the machines were actually doing. And, there is NO OTHER way.

All that these "forensic audits" can do is look at system logs and try to divine what the machine was doing...that doesn't really work out very well much of the time (when true exceptions are thrown, then logs are useful). Logs do not show system operation, just exceptions and system performance.

#1. They have the source code. The same judge that released the results of the audit in Michigan blocked the release of the source code.

#2. All logs pertaining to the general election were deleted. All the logs pertaining to the primaries and local elections before the general, however, were retained.

The deletion of the logs is in direct violation of election laws.

Do you see the logical contradiction in your first point? IF they have the source code THEN it has been released to them...so, no judge could possibly block said release (since it has already happened).

As for the logs; someone needs to be prosecuted.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just because the Main Stream Media reports it must be true...some of you people are so brainwashed today is sad........main stream media are sever propaganda artist in all countries....with giant corporations and CEO's as well as the military industrial complex giving them orders on a screen or teleprompter or TV.If you refuse to follow those orders to read exactly what you are told you are fired.PERIOD.........They gave their own selves away when they report Breaking News every commercial..When they have politicians coming on picking sides which MSM channel to come on.They are becoming untrustworthy and constantly lying to everyone.
edit on 16-12-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Follow the science. Right? How can prove-able mathematic data be untrue, because the source is a “rag site?”

Retired software engineer here;

I've been holding my tongue on this for a while...

There are NO statistical methods that can be applied! They are nearly all doomed to failure, for one very important reason.

No one has reviewed, or analyzed, the original source code for the Dominion Systems. Until that has been done; you will not know what the machines were actually doing. And, there is NO OTHER way.

All that these "forensic audits" can do is look at system logs and try to divine what the machine was doing...that doesn't really work out very well much of the time (when true exceptions are thrown, then logs are useful). Logs do not show system operation, just exceptions and system performance.

#1. They have the source code. The same judge that released the results of the audit in Michigan blocked the release of the source code.

#2. All logs pertaining to the general election were deleted. All the logs pertaining to the primaries and local elections before the general, however, were retained.

The deletion of the logs is in direct violation of election laws.

Do you see the logical contradiction in your first point? IF they have the source code THEN it has been released to them...so, no judge could possibly block said release (since it has already happened).

As for the logs; someone needs to be prosecuted.

My bad, they blocked it so nobody could “reverse engineer” the software.

They were trying to obtain the source code on the grounds dominion was illegally operating in the state after failing to pay taxes.

And the state couldn’t produce a valid contract either.
edit on 16-12-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sure they did, and there is the proof. But it won’t matter, at all.
The deep state will never allow trump to be president for 4 more years. They got an real puppet on deck to do there bidding.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Would it even matter? I want Joe to come over and *** my sister as much as you, but will that make him a better leader? Doubtful.

People are going to be painfully reminded that, "this is what you wanted."
Saving people from themselves is hardly as easy or noble as it used to be.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
interesting reporting on Who owns Dominion Voting from 11:05 - ignore the Chinese workers found to have vaccine passports but also are infected with the virus in the beginning.
Appears the denials of the USB investment are not correct

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Though I doubt those who believe the OP will actually watch the clip.

Or understand the maths.

No wonder Trump said "I love the poorly educated".

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Check your sources mate.

They are all from rag sites, that are extremely bias and have a poor record of reporting facts.

I get that being one Trump's cheerleaders that you are a bit gullible. At least do yourself a favor and actually check out the source.

That said, team Trump will be all over this thread and it will quickly become a pro-Trump echo chamber where facts do not matter.

The echo chamber kind of reminds of of Beavis saying "yeah, yeah, yeah, hehe, yeah!"

You mean if it doesn't come from the Fake News Media, it can't be true...

We are well beyond that...We are not going to kill the message because of the messenger...Or your perception of the messenger...What matters is, 'are the stories true'...And they can and will be researched...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Who's "we"?

Where do you get your info?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Check your sources mate.

They are all from rag sites, that are extremely bias and have a poor record of reporting facts.

I get that being one Trump's cheerleaders that you are a bit gullible. At least do yourself a favor and actually check out the source.

That said, team Trump will be all over this thread and it will quickly become a pro-Trump echo chamber where facts do not matter.

The echo chamber kind of reminds of of Beavis saying "yeah, yeah, yeah, hehe, yeah!"
Rag sites lol maybe you should be checking some of your sources too! What ...cnn msnbc moveon salon etc ad nauseum. Please don’t pretend to be unbiased when you clearly post all the same talking points as leftist progressives at all their Soros controlled outlets.
By the way, I have a lot of respect for Michelle Malkin.
edit on 17-12-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

So, the conclusion is that all corporate media is questionable.

Good point.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Would it be impossible for anything to be manipulated,” asked State Senator Michael MacDonald, a Republican.

“I don’t think so, but if it was possible, it would certainly be detectable,” Mr. Poulos responded, pointing to Michigan’s use of paper ballots. “If there was any manipulation of the system, those paper ballots would not match the machine totals.”

Although there is nothing the committee can do to alter the results, it plans to continue to investigate the election, with plans to subpoena the city clerks of Detroit and Livonia, two cities in Wayne County that drew national attention last month after Republicans on the county’s board of canvassers initially opposed certifying the election results because of minor irregularities.

Source
of course he’s going to say that and it’s convenient for you to believe it to validate your perception of things.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Source
of course he’s going to say that and it’s convenient for you to believe it to validate your perception of things.

Why do you disbelieve it?

I posted the facts. I quoted what he said. I have said nothing about belief.

There's a difference, you know, between beliefs and facts.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Banana Republic become we have.....

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

And where did I reference any of those sources?

If you are going to claim the main stream media is biased, but ignore the bias of self proclaimed conservative outlets, many with horrible track records of factual reporting, then you still are embracing ignorance.

Basically, now you just call anyone who does not follow the lead of Trump a 'leftish progessive'.

Here is what gets me on this, you believe election officials in multiple states are lying about the election results, you also believe those Governors and Secretary of States are also lying or part of a cover up, you also believe the 50++ judges who threw the election challenges out are also lying or part of a massive cover up, but you believe the babbling of Trump?

Governor Kemp is a liar and part of the scheme, but Trump is the hero?

Do you realize how insane this sounds to those of us who do not trust Trump?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It's not a matter of trusting Trump or not.

To claim that one media channel is fake while accepting other simliar media channels is just irrational.

Not to mention that it is a spurious claim as you have not cited the sources that poster stated.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Though I doubt those who believe the OP will actually watch the clip.

Or understand the maths.

No wonder Trump said "I love the poorly educated".

When did he say that? Link please.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join