It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They weren't, unless you are for the two party paradigm, they're both parasites.

Who was the 3rd realistic option on election night you knucklehead?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

Not voting for either of the two parties.

I think I must have answered this question 6 times already, you just don't like the answer.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Not voting for either of the two parties.

I think I must have answered this question 6 times already, you just don't like the answer.

Which third party candidate was a realistic option on election night?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777
Which third party candidate was a realistic option on election night?

Nearly anyone not named 'Trump' or 'Clinton'.

'Pile of Cinder Blocks' would have been a better option because Pile of Cinder Blocks would more than likely not have been a corporate welfare deficit spending whore.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
FYI: The U.S. Senate is currently holding a hearing on 2020 election irregularities.

Live Stream: www.hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Nearly anyone not named 'Trump' or 'Clinton'.

'Pile of Cinder Blocks' would have been a better option because Pile of Cinder Blocks would more than likely not have been a corporate welfare deficit spending whore.

Im not asking who you think would be better...

Im asking who other than Hillary or Trump had any realistic chance of becomng President on election night.. i know many ppl who i woild prefer over trump or hillary but they had no chance of winning so they were not real options.. stop your childish "i want a dragon" bs.
edit on 16-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Im not asking who you think would be better...

And I'm not interested in playing your lessor of two evils game.

edit on 16-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are they going to address the voter suppression in black communities that has been going on for decades?

Likely not

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And I'm not interested in player your lessor of two evils game.

Asking you what person other than Trump and Hillary had any realistic chance of winning on election night, is just a simple question. Like it or not, our president was going to be Trump or Hillary.. can you ackowledge that reality or no?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It doesn't mean I have to vote for them nor does it mean others do as well, the reason you think people had to 'like it or not' is because too many people are ill-informed voters pulling the lever for a specific team in the failed rationale that their team wears different laundry than the other one.

edit on 16-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It doesn't mean I have to vote for them nor does it mean others do as well, the reason you think people had to 'like it or not' is because too many people are ill-informed voters pulling the lever for a specific team in the failed rationale that their team wears different laundry than the other one.

Bullsh#.

You do nothing but tote the line. You’re about as hardcore Kamala Harris supporter as it comes.

And you’re full of sh#.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It doesn't mean I have to vote for them nor does it mean others do as well

No shet sherlock, as if Ive ever said you have to vote for anyone...

Every honest person living in reality knew on election night that Trump or Biden would win - if you didnt than youre an imbecile. If you cant acknowledge the reality that one of them was going to win, you are being dishonest and childish.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda
You’re about as hardcore Kamala Harris supporter as it comes.

Really? Find one positive thing I've said about her. One.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What is the point you're making? That you vote Republican because of inevitability? Great stance to take on issues and this is exactly why we are screwed up politically and financially.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
DHS official admits at today's Senate hearing: Some Voting Equipment was hooked to the Internet.

Source: twitter.com...

Reminds me of CDC Director Redfield telling Congress in July: Some Medical facilities label non-Covid19 deaths as Covid19 deaths, for Money.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Every honest person living in reality knew on election night that Trump or Biden would win -

What if every one of those honest persons realized they could vote someone else? Then the R or D wouldn't be so inevitable would they?

It's only inevitable because collectively so many people think it is and vote accordingly.
edit on 16-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

What if every one of those honest persons realized they could vote someone else? Then the R or D wouldn't be so inevitable would they?

How many ppl do you imagine dont know they can vote for a 3rd party candidate? Most everyone knows that.. if the few who dont were educated, Trump and Biden woild still have been the only realistic options on election night.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You’re about as hardcore Kamala Harris supporter as it comes.

Really? Find one positive thing I've said about her. One.

Just keep pushing the “no credible evidence” line.

There have been lawsuits by EVERY party, Democrat and third party included, since there was even talk about using these machines for the election process.

You can deny it all you want, it just shows everyone where you stand.

You don’t have to say a damn word about Kamala for us to know you’re a supporter.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just keep pushing the “no credible evidence” line.

There have been lawsuits by EVERY party, Democrat and third party included, since there was even talk about using these machines for the election process.

You can deny it all you want, it just shows everyone where you stand.

Sure, and where did the 'wide spread fraud' cases go besides in the toilet?

You don’t have to say a damn word about Kamala for us to know you’re a supporter.

Sure. How many times did you vote for Biden? You seem to be a big Biden guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I am not in any way agreeing with the OP on this.

I had to re-read that MN number a couple of times---are they really saying over 91% of their population voted?
I get this election was hot tamales......so the voter turnout didn't surprise me. But 90% or more? I dunno....that seems to be improbable number to me. Especially considering the splits of their population.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join