It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
As an outsider with no dog in the fight, so to speak, it would appear obvious that there have been significant irregularities with the presidential election which should be scrutinised. Surely that is the most ‘democratic’ thing to do. Investigate the issues and prove or disprove them. From my perch it seems frankly bizarre how the US justice system is behaving.

But....

They received (gasp) death threats!

So instead of establishing justice....what say we take off early
for Christmas, knock down a few beers, and console ourselves
knowing the perpetrators of said death threats will instead be encouraging
the Trump enabler hunt as directed by big tech, the media, and empowered
by the highest offices, to run the country like henchmen.
Better they than us, right? I feel all warm and fuzzy now, how about you?

They are robed cowards.
If they were police, they would shoot everything that casts a shadow,
because they ‘feared for their lives’. They should not be in
positions of influence, since they cannot adjudicate, or handle flak,
from the mob they just enabled.

I would think the gravity of such threats would have been heavily
weighted, into the discovery process. If it is such a simple thing to
extort a SCOTUS member....then how much simpler to silence
the average citizen? It would seem SCOTUS just gave tacit acceptance to
election fraud, fomentation of violence against whistleblowers, against
anyone who knows anything.
Some things are worth risking death to defend against.
This is one of them.

I am embarrassed for them. I hope I am wrong.

# 1294
edit on 15-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: I like beer. I really like beer.

edit on 15-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterPaid

Never seen someone so happy to see democracy fail.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AfterPaid
Never seen someone so happy to see democracy fail.

It worked perfectly fine, you just aren't liking the results.

Being as ‘democracy’ is, in essence ‘mob rule’,

I would have to agree with you.

Democracy,” wrote Seneca, “is more cruel than wars or tyrants.”

# 1295
edit on 15-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Hillary conceded the day after the election.

Maybe because she knew there was fraud in her favor and she still got her azz kicked..
edit on 15-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: hdchop
reply to: jrod Please tell me again how the majority of the counties in MI had well over 100% voting (107% to 112%) was the range of them all..

Probably because it isn't true. Stop believing twitter rumors.

Each state's website offers data on voter registration and total votes, which confirm those states have not counted more votes than they've registered voters. As of Nov. 6:

Nevada reported 1,821,864 registered voters, 1,280,639 ballots cast and 70.29% turnout.

Pennsylvania reported 9,091,371 registered voters and 6,685,865 ballots cast. Pennsylvania had about 73.54% voter turnout.

Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. Minnesota had about 91.32% voter turnout.

North Carolina reported 7.36 million registered voters, 5.49 million ballots cast and 74.6% turnout.

Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 registered voters and about 3,289,472 ballots cast. USA TODAY found voter turnout to be about 72.3% in a previous fact check.

Michigan reported 8,128,430 registered voters and 5,519,348 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Michigan had about 67.9% voter turnout.

Arizona reported 4,281,152 registered voters, 3,154,794 ballots cast and 73.69% turnout.

Georgia reported at least 7,587,625 registered voters and 4,960,605 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Georgia had about 65.38% voter turnout or less.Link[/e x]

WTF happened in Minnesota? All the other states had a
Statistically similar % of around 71% which I am cool with.
There were a lot of fired up voters this year. I would like to see the statisticians and political wonks explain a 91%
Voter turnout. That’s like banana republic African dictator
Percentages. I don’t think any state in the history of the United States has ever had a voter turnout that high in 230 years!
I am motivated by the incredible grass roots turnout that the Biden campaign did in Minnesota. Absolutely incredible work. If you believe that number is real and you defend
That number it doesn’t matter what evidence anyone gives you. If there was video and audio of people filing out mail in ballots and committing felonies you would call it a “deep fake”. Please someone defend a 91% voter turnout while every other swing state had 70%
edit on 15-12-2020 by Brassmonkey because: Granmar

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

reply to: jrod Please tell me again how the majority of the counties in MI had well over 100% voting (107% to 112%) was the range of them all..

Each state's website offers data on voter registration and total votes, which confirm those states have not counted more votes than they've registered voters. As of Nov. 6:

Nevada reported 1,821,864 registered voters, 1,280,639 ballots cast and 70.29% turnout.

Pennsylvania reported 9,091,371 registered voters and 6,685,865 ballots cast. Pennsylvania had about 73.54% voter turnout.

Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. Minnesota had about 91.32% voter turnout.

North Carolina reported 7.36 million registered voters, 5.49 million ballots cast and 74.6% turnout.

Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 registered voters and about 3,289,472 ballots cast. USA TODAY found voter turnout to be about 72.3% in a previous fact check.

Michigan reported 8,128,430 registered voters and 5,519,348 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Michigan had about 67.9% voter turnout.

Arizona reported 4,281,152 registered voters, 3,154,794 ballots cast and 73.69% turnout.

Georgia reported at least 7,587,625 registered voters and 4,960,605 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Georgia had about 65.38% voter turnout or less.Link[/e x]

There were a lot of fired up voters this year. I would like to see the statisticians and political wonks explain a 91%
Percentages. I don’t think any state in the history of the United States has ever had a voter turnout that high in 230 years!
I am motivated by the incredible grass roots turnout that the Biden campaign did in Minnesota. Absolutely incredible work. If you believe that number is real and you defend
That number it doesn’t matter what evidence anyone gives you. If there was video and audio of people filing out mail in ballots and committing felonies you would call it a “deep fake”. Please someone defend a 91% voter turnout while every other swing state had 70%

edit on 15-12-2020 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

Percentages. I don’t think any state in the history of the United States has ever had a voter turnout thathigh in 230 years!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

originally posted by: jrod

Hillary conceded the day after the election.

Maybe because she knew there was fraud in her favor and she still got her azz kicked..

And that is EXACTLY what happened.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, it didn't work perfectly fine.

What utter bollocks.

You aren't interested in the truth. Just snark and slam dunking on your political opponents.

There has been a significant amount of fraud. Refusing to see the evidence or even launch an investigation doesn't make the fraud suddenly a legitimate endeavor.

Now we have EVEN MORE evidence of fraud and you're just happy as a pig in mud that the timeline was missed just so you can dunk on MAGA people.

We're losing our country and all you can do is engage snark.

Jan 6th Republicans can still object to electoral vote .

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Disingenuous much?

Disingenuous. That's a new word for me? So that's what it means! What a horrible word.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Minnesota was 79%

On Tuesday, Secretary of State Steve Simon said 79.96% of eligible voters in Minnesota voted in the 2020 election. He called it a “modern-day record.” The state was also No. 1 in voter turnout in the 2016 and 2018 elections.
Link

edit on 16-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
If it is such a simple thing to
extort a SCOTUS member...

How simple is it? Can you walk us through the process? Which Justices were extorted?

...then how much simpler to silence
the average citizen?

How often do you get bribed? If it's more than once in your life let me know what I need to do to make some of that sweet, sweet cash too.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

How often do you get bribed? If it's more than once in your life let me know what I need to do to make some of that sweet, sweet cash too.

The democratic party is pretty well based upon bribing ppl for votes..

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The democratic party is pretty well based upon bribing ppl for votes..

Just them? I guess the Republicans are paragons of virtue. I wonder how Barret, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh got bribed then in the other poster's scenario.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Just them? I guess the Republicans are paragons of virtue.

Primarily them. Letting ppl keep more of their earnings etc. isnt a bribe... in any case you were scoffing a bthe idea of anyone ever being bribed and now apparently youre saying "but both parties do it."
edit on 16-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There are some who really don't believe that the Democrats would do anything to get rid of trump.

The dems are a radical.and hateful group.

But what they added to their traits is vengeance and retaliation.

They want to get revenge on the Republicans.

Add violence and jealously to them and you start to see where they come from.

Just very mean spirited people who even hate themselves. They wish they could look like Republicans

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Primarily them. Letting ppl keep more of their earnings etc. isnt a bribe...

Are you confusing taxation with bribery? Okay then, the Republicans like to give bailouts to their pet industries if you want to conflate the two.

in any case you were scoffing a bthe idea of anyone ever being bribed and now apparently youre saying "but both parties do it."

The fact that you keep defending one party over another demonstrates your partisanship and inability to grasp the reality of the situation in which both parties don't care about the citizenry, only their special interests who support them with donations, A.K.A. legal 'bribes'.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Are you confusing taxation with bribery? Okay then, the Republicans like to give bailouts to their pet industries if you want to conflate the two.

Not all taxation is bribery. Promising to take from some via force of government in order to redistribute that wealth to ppl who did nothing to earn it but vote for the right person, is.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The Clerk did not update the machines after changes were made to the ballot. This has been known since the night of the election. I do not know if you are really this stupid or are just being this way on purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The fact that you keep defending one party over another demonstrates your partisanship and inability to grasp the reality of the situation in which both parties don't care about the citizenry, only their special interests who support them with donations, A.K.A. legal 'bribes'.

I support policies and ppl not parties.. just because those happen to be republican policies and ppl far more often than democrat doesnt mean im blindly partisan. Your failure to discern any signifocant differences among anyone in either of thr major parties is a failure of discernment on your part, not reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
If it is such a simple thing to
extort a SCOTUS member...

How simple is it? Can you walk us through the process? Which Justices were extorted?

...then how much simpler to silence
the average citizen?

Ok. So now we’re in the phase where you start to feel like you should
for acting like Johnny Law and pretending that there was no election fraud.
I wont even restate the obvious.

Neither party cares about us, just doing my Libertarian duty, check.

Bribes, impossible, preposterous in fact, check.
(really?)

I will not suggest, in your case, that your positions are influenced by
your election wagers. For one, I believe you started betting after election day,
which means you are in accord with msm globalists more than anything,
since you trust the msm for your sources, and not any ‘rando’.
They don’t collude. It’s all kosher, and

Two, you don’t need the money and won’t miss it if you lose.
I won’t bet on or against anything predicated on election fraud.
Because if it happened, I have nothing left to lose. It’s all gone.
Things I cared about....buried. Congratulations btw.

I didn’t hear it on TV, but there are sources which say the judges received
death threats. That is a form of extortion.

Personally...no bribes, so I cannot assist you there.
The forms of coercion I experience are more political in nature.
Things you would have me evaluated for, and into silence.
Things like, oh, ‘some sort of ray’
causing disruption to (interacting with) biological systems.
Another anecdotal idiot, in your eyes.
You have hinted at it. At least you won’t arrest me over it.
There are threads about it making the rounds, Havana syndrome etc.
I am not likely to participate; maybe you are smart enough to figure out why.
These ‘rays’ can also be deployed against, oh, say, a POTUS. A judge.
Anyone really. It’s sort of over your head. Plus, you don’t matter,
are on their side.
But I am keeping an eye
on the seeming boil on the Gatester’s forehead.
One can hope, after all, that there is a suitable counterforce,
ie., God....

# 1296

edit on 16-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join