It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of 23,305 FAKE Pennsylvania mail-in ballots published online

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Found a mail-in ballot received 3 days before it was mailed out at line #8216:

So where were they from? What is the possibility that the data is wrong?

I wonder if this is a part of people selling votes for 5 bucks each like one video, I don't know where, that a woman had 5000 to sell for 28,000 dollars and could get more.

It would be interesting to see if they all were for Biden, or even Trump.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Lots of fake ballots were ordered from CHINA.

rumble.com...

No surprise there. China wanted Biden badly.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That link crashed my phone

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16
I am grateful that for your infinite knowledge of fraud and elections in every state in the US. I was stating what myself and other voters in PA have seen. It’s citizens right and privilege to be able to vote , many people’s vote was taken away this election when they were told they already voted. Just cause you say your a lawyer on ats doesn’t mean you know there was no fraud on the other side of the country. Please stop being so naive.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

originally posted by: yuppa

NO. Credit for the scum who sit on that stacked Supreme court in PA. The REAL Supreme court should hear this case now because it was clearly breaking the law,because in PA they have to pass a law to change the mail in date,which they did not. Smug bastards all of those traitors with a D or a R(ino) in front their names. I want a fire sale.

A little touchy when things don't go your way, I see? At any rate, the law is pretty clear here: The case was clearly untimely. As the opinion points out, the plaintiffs had quite a bit of time to challenge this law, but saw no reason to do so until they lost and the deadline had passed.

No whats bad is the lower court found merit,but the higher one did not because they are in on the joke and corrupt. hope they are added to a list of subversives. They wont find it funny when the people rise up and start killing Traitors i bet.

No, you're not touchy--just casually talking about killing traitors . . .

There is literally nothing corrupt here. They were following clearly established law in their ruling. If you care to explain what you find faulty with their opinion, please do so!

Act 77 was enacted,but they failed to amend their constitution. therefore it is illegal and without teeth.
And No traitors getting their just reward sounds great to me. I do not consider them worth anything,but fertilizer to grow food for others.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

They proven 1 case is fraud. That means the electoral system failed. Well it seems the judge you speak of failed as well. It only takes 1 to break the system buddy. move along. #1 why and the hell would they elect a judge who is on a conspiracy website? LMAO. #2 I call your BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

NO. Credit for the scum who sit on that stacked Supreme court in PA. The REAL Supreme court should hear this case now because it was clearly breaking the law,because in PA they have to pass a law to change the mail in date,which they did not. Smug bastards all of those traitors with a D or a R(ino) in front their names. I want a fire sale.

A little touchy when things don't go your way, I see? At any rate, the law is pretty clear here: The case was clearly untimely. As the opinion points out, the plaintiffs had quite a bit of time to challenge this law, but saw no reason to do so until they lost and the deadline had passed.

No whats bad is the lower court found merit,but the higher one did not because they are in on the joke and corrupt. hope they are added to a list of subversives. They wont find it funny when the people rise up and start killing Traitors i bet.

No, you're not touchy--just casually talking about killing traitors . . .

There is literally nothing corrupt here. They were following clearly established law in their ruling. If you care to explain what you find faulty with their opinion, please do so!

Act 77 was enacted,but they failed to amend their constitution. therefore it is illegal and without teeth.
And No traitors getting their just reward sounds great to me. I do not consider them worth anything,but fertilizer to grow food for others.

Yeah, that's just not how our legal system works. You can disagree with how our legal system should work, but as it stands, you are incorrect.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I am grateful that for your infinite knowledge of fraud and elections in every state in the US. I was stating what myself and other voters in PA have seen. It’s citizens right and privilege to be able to vote , many people’s vote was taken away this election when they were told they already voted. Just cause you say your a lawyer on ats doesn’t mean you know there was no fraud on the other side of the country. Please stop being so naive.

I am not saying that I have personally verified that there was no fraud. I am saying that by using basic deductive reasoning and logic, we can determine that there was no fraud. If there were evidence of fraud we would see it being put forward in court. Can you explain why this fraud that you believe in is not being litigated in court?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court re-wrote Act 77 itself, by judicial fiat, creating new rules for time, place, and manner, of holding elections. In doing so, the State Supreme Court violated the US Federal Constitution. And that's the real case here.

That is also why ALITO told them to separate votes out. State laws cannot contradict Federal law.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

I am not saying that I have personally verified that there was no fraud. I am saying that by using basic deductive reasoning and logic, we can determine that there was no fraud. If there were evidence of fraud we would see it being put forward in court. Can you explain why this fraud that you believe in is not being litigated in court?

You mean the same state court the fraud took place in? Lol. Fraud has been proven. One case breaks the system.

" we can determine that there was no fraud"

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Found a mail-in ballot received 3 days before it was mailed out at line #8216:

So where were they from? What is the possibility that the data is wrong?

I wonder if this is a part of people selling votes for 5 bucks each like one video, I don't know where, that a woman had 5000 to sell for 28,000 dollars and could get more.

It would be interesting to see if they all were for Biden, or even Trump.

That´s what they´ll claim if this ever goes to court.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court re-wrote Act 77 itself, by judicial fiat, creating new rules for time, place, and manner, of holding elections. In doing so, the State Supreme Court violated the US Federal Constitution. And that's the real case here.

That is also why ALITO told them to separate votes out. State laws cannot contradict Federal law.

You seem to be confused (again). You are talking about two separate lawsuits here. This latest case will likely not even be heard by the Supreme Court because it doesn't implicate federal/constitutional issues, and if it is heard by the Court, they will very likely uphold the ruling.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Now its getting interesting - the gloves have come off, power to the people...

twitter.com...

And this, boys and girls, is what a real coup looks like.

Good reason to act - check

Acting within the law but setting a precedent - check

Dismissal or bypassing of usual checks and balances - check

Positioning the judiciary as potential enemies of the people - check

Transferring power from the many to the few - check

Go back to your homes and your TVs, there's nothing to see. We'll take care of everything.
edit on 30-11-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Election fraud researchers have just now published a list of 23,305 mail-in ballots that were received back by the PA government BEFORE they were even mailed out to the voter, all based on PA´s own public data available online. A mail-in ballot can never be returned before it is mailed out, that just defies all logic and they have to be fake in my opinion.

See the list for yourself here

We have generated a list of 23,305 mail-in ballots that received by the PA government before they were mailed out.
Our list is generated from a Pennsylvania public open data text file that anyone can download from this link:
web.archive.org...://data.pa.gov/api/views/mcba-yywm/rows.csv?accessType=DOWNLOAD&bom=true&format=true

The data in the text file contains the comma separated columns, one row per mail-in ballot that was mailed out.
# PA recorded when the mail-in ballot was mailed out to the voter and when the ballot was returned by the voter.

The script we used basically finds all mail-in ballots that was returned before they were mailed out by the government by comparing the "Ballot Mailed Date" column with the "Ballot Returned Date" column. The line number for in PA´s public open data file is also printed out so that anyone with a text editor can assert the results for themselves by opening the data file and jumping to that line.

I´ve personally checked multiple entries in the list and they do match with what is in the official PA open data set, so this is absolutely not fake news. I also found a couple of ballots in the list that were received a whopping 3 weeks before they were even mailed out:

# 1326) Found a mail-in ballot received 21 days before it was mailed out at line #137524:
WYOMING,D,08/25/1964,OLMAILV,04/02/2020,04/02/2020,10/27/2020,10/06/2020,117TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,20TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,12TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

# 11353) Found a mail-in ballot received b]21 days before it was mailed out at line #1483382:
WYOMING,D,12/01/1955,OLREGV,10/01/2020,10/01/2020,10/27/2020,10/06/2020,117TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,20TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,12TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

# 11953) Found a mail-in ballot received 21 days before it was mailed out at line #1557223:
WYOMING,R,08/31/1972,OLMAILV,10/01/2020,10/01/2020,10/27/2020,10/06/2020,117TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,20TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,12TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

# 14131) Found a mail-in ballot received 21 days before it was mailed out at line #1836334:
WYOMING,NF,01/05/1955,OLMAILV,10/01/2020,10/01/2020,10/27/2020,10/06/2020,117TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,20TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,12TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

There were allegedly a lot of people that were told on election day that they had already voted; now, if someone had already mailed in a fake ballot on their behalf then that could be the reason why.

Exciting times! Let us hope that we´ll get to the bottom of this - and don´t forget to share.

-MM

I cannot access the link provided.. can someone post screenshots of the data direct from the website and not from an easily editable text file?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Now its getting interesting - the gloves have come off, power to the people...

twitter.com...

And this, boys and girls, is what a real coup looks like.

Good reason to act - check

Acting within the law but setting a precedent - check

Dismissal or bypassing of usual checks and balances - check

Positioning the judiciary as potential enemies of the people - check

Transferring power from the many to the few - check

Go back to your homes and your TVs, there's nothing to see. We'll take care of everything.

This was a toothless resolution with no legal effect enacted by a minority of legislature that lack the support to effect the outcome that the want. It is little more than a press statement.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, the shoulder shrugging just hoping to get Trump out is crazy. However, those who voted Biden are really really seeing that we are going back to 2008 he Biden is installed as planned.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

By figuring out who created it. It's true because it exists. Figuring out who created it would verify it if the person who created it is an authorized person.
edit on 30/11/2020 by Mr Knowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
a reply to: Byrd

They proven 1 case is fraud. That means the electoral system failed. Well it seems the judge you speak of failed as well. It only takes 1 to break the system buddy. move along. #1 why and the hell would they elect a judge who is on a conspiracy website? LMAO. #2 I call your BS.

I'm not an elected judge. I'm an election judge. YOU could be an election judge if you contact your local county elections commission and tell them you want to work elections. I would recommend you first work as a clerk. It's fascinating work.
Here's a little magazine article on becoming an election worker

We only work on election day. Our only duty is to open polls securely, make sure that registered voters can vote, close the polls, and turn in the data securely.

I'm not sure what you mean by "they proven 1 case is fraud." Could you elaborate and provide a link?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtSlotter
That link crashed my phone

Perhaps it could´nt handle the truth? JK That was weird, perhaps phone upgrade time, is it an older model? Works fine for me, did you try to update your phone with all the latest patches etc?

-MM
edit on 30-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Five pages and almost a hundred replies to this thread and no one has debunked this as proof of election fraud - not for the lack of trying, though.

Please link to this thread when someone on the Left says there is no evidence of fraud.

-MM
edit on 30-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join