It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of 23,305 FAKE Pennsylvania mail-in ballots published online

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: johnnylaw16

NO. Credit for the scum who sit on that stacked Supreme court in PA. The REAL Supreme court should hear this case now because it was clearly breaking the law,because in PA they have to pass a law to change the mail in date,which they did not. Smug bastards all of those traitors with a D or a R(ino) in front their names. I want a fire sale.

A little touchy when things don't go your way, I see? At any rate, the law is pretty clear here: The case was clearly untimely. As the opinion points out, the plaintiffs had quite a bit of time to challenge this law, but saw no reason to do so until they lost and the deadline had passed.

No whats bad is the lower court found merit,but the higher one did not because they are in on the joke and corrupt. hope they are added to a list of subversives. They wont find it funny when the people rise up and start killing Traitors i bet.

No, you're not touchy--just casually talking about killing traitors . . .

There is literally nothing corrupt here. They were following clearly established law in their ruling. If you care to explain what you find faulty with their opinion, please do so!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I have a serious question here maybe someone can answer.

I received an automatic absentee ballot mailed to my house (that I did not request) very early,

About three weeks later my husband received his.

If we both went in and decided to vote in person right after I received mine, could there be a reporting error that shows he
voted before the date his absentee ballot was sent?

Just wondering if this is truly fraud, or an error in how it is marked as being received/voted...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

originally posted by: Irishhaf

nothing to see here, I am sure its all just a big misunderstanding.

So much was odd about this election and so many people want to pretend otherwise and that is far scarier than any biden harris election.

If there was anything to see here, why is Trump himself not putting it forward in court? It's a simple question with a simple answer. There actually is nothing to see here. I mean do you all really think that you have discovered the smoking gun that no one on Trump's legal team has seen?

They mentioned this in the PA hearings the other day.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I´ve just posted a related PA election fraud research thread that you guys may find interesting:

BREAKING: People older than the USA´s oldest living person voted in Pennsylvania

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I voted in Pa and the lines at the polls were slowed down to older voters who were saying they didn't mail in any votes and had to then fill out provisional ballots. I saw at least three in the hour i got stuck waiting. I imagine there were more but I couldn't see in while outside or in the line in the vestibule. Very fishy.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It is strange, and I also heard that provisionals were only counted if they had the time.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
No, he said to do it to test the system, and the system in this particular discussion worked. They caught when people had already voted.

Essentially the same thing. And yes, some were caught... but not in the places where it mattered and where the massive vote fraud occurred.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Act 77. The legislature approved it.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I have a serious question here maybe someone can answer.

I received an automatic absentee ballot mailed to my house (that I did not request) very early,

About three weeks later my husband received his.

If we both went in and decided to vote in person right after I received mine, could there be a reporting error that shows he
voted before the date his absentee ballot was sent?

Just wondering if this is truly fraud, or an error in how it is marked as being received/voted...

Are you sure you didn't receive a copy of the ballot rather than an absentee ballot? Lots of people get these confused. A copy of the ballot is sent to most every voter so they can be prepared on election day.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This leaves me with one big question. Who would be organized enough to carry out fraud on this scale (You'd hundreds of conspirators at multiple levels of government just to get all of those fake ballots through the system), yet stupid enough to leave a trail a mile wide?

It would be like getting to the last 15 minutes of Ocean's Eleven and seeing one of the characters taking the loot away in a monogrammed bag with their real name on the luggage tag.

I'm calling fake or misrepresentation on this.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I voted in Pa and the lines at the polls were slowed down to older voters who were saying they didn't mail in any votes and had to then fill out provisional ballots. I saw at least three in the hour i got stuck waiting. I imagine there were more but I couldn't see in while outside or in the line in the vestibule. Very fishy.

If you saw three people in an hour, and we imagine that there were 3 more that you didn't see. Then we imagine that this happened every hour at every polling station, for the entire day.

It wouldn't come close being enough votes to effect the election in your state.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Stupid people do stupid things imo - they thought they would get away with it, is the simple answer. And the worst thing is that they might get away with it too.

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This certainly seems damning, but this isn't new NEWs. There is an article on the subject going back to Nov 11. link

If it really is damning evidence then why hasn't Trump's team of super special lawyers exposed it?

Rudy gets 20K a day so how would he have missed this?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

They mentioned it in the PA hearings this week.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I watched that and if they mentioned it then they glossed over it. That should be the centerpiece instead of what they filled the time with.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This leaves me with one big question. Who would be organized enough to carry out fraud on this scale (You'd hundreds of conspirators at multiple levels of government just to get all of those fake ballots through the system), yet stupid enough to leave a trail a mile wide?

It would be like getting to the last 15 minutes of Ocean's Eleven and seeing one of the characters taking the loot away in a monogrammed bag with their real name on the luggage tag.

I'm calling fake or misrepresentation on this.

can you explain what BAMN means in your own words?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I voted in Pa also , Lackawanna County. I seen at least 20 -30 provisional ballots filled out by people who were told they already voted just while I was waiting to vote. There were lines of people at the Republican headquarters in Scranton , Pa signing sworn affidavits hours after the election started. My family and I received around 5 - 6 ballots in the mail the month before the election . Same thing with friend , family and neighbors. PA was mailing out ballots like they were coupons in the Sunday paper , yet counties weren’t giving receipts when you voted cause they were saying they couldn’t afford the ballots with receipts. I would agree with you Sir , VERY fishy.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

I voted in Pa also , Lackawanna County. I seen at least 20 -30 provisional ballots filled out by people who were told they already voted just while I was waiting to vote. There were lines of people at the Republican headquarters in Scranton , Pa signing sworn affidavits hours after the election started. My family and I received around 5 - 6 ballots in the mail the month before the election . Same thing with friend , family and neighbors. PA was mailing out ballots like they were coupons in the Sunday paper , yet counties weren’t giving receipts when you voted cause they were saying they couldn’t afford the ballots with receipts. I would agree with you Sir , VERY fishy.

It may sound fishy to you, but Trump has a team of well-paid attorneys searching desperately for any shred of evidence of any fraud. And do you know how much evidence of fraud they have put forth in court? None. Why? It does not exist. Rest easy knowing that your "fishy feeling," was nothing more than a feeling and not indicative of reality.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

There is plenty of evidence, but unfortunately the mainstream media does not cover it. Try some alternative media sources and you will find evidence that may knock your socks off.

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: yuppa

Act 77. The legislature approved it.

Against the PA constitution though,so it was a wrongful approval. They forgot to amend it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join