It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of 23,305 FAKE Pennsylvania mail-in ballots published online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

In all likelihood, at least one of the GA senate seats will flip. Then Senate votes may often come down to one Republican voting with the Dems to tie it. Enter Harris. And aside from that, a lot of EOs. It'll be interesting for sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Yeah, nothing's written in stone yet... and Biden will have his "pen and a phone" with which to commit much mischief...

At this point, I guess anything can still happen!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: neutronflux

Don't worry someone will be along to explain why this isn't proof and that "There is no evidence of fraud" so "Prove It"!

At this point as has been mentioned in other threads, it doesn't matter the damage is done. Half the population won't accept the results.

Or there is enough errors in vote reporting there needs to be a total monitored audit of cast ballots.

I don't understand why every Election isn't audited.

I don’t get that either. Rush to count millions of votes over night, declare a winner, dump the votes, and move on. When in the real world everything is constantly monitored and audited for accuracy and accountability. Starting with tax returns.....

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I know how to explain the mysterious Biden vote drops now ...

They were using the same code ATS uses, and someone voted for Biden at the right time, realized their vote wasn't registering, pounded the vote button a lot ... and voila! 100,000 mystery votes for Biden.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Although I’m not a Biden supporter

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I wasn't blaming you.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: Boadicea
In all likelihood, at least one of the GA senate seats will flip.

Nope. Not gonna happen, or there will be a revolution in GA.

Also, I've pointed out before, there is at least one - and I bet there are other - democrat Senators that aren't going to go along with crap like packing the courts. Joe Manchin is on the record saying explicitly that he won't vote for packing the court.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It is obviously spooky action at a distance. Explains these anomalies perfectly well.

No need to suspect FOUL PLAY here folks. Nobody ever commits fraud, or lies, especially career politicians.

Forsooth.

Get back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Okay. ~23000 allegedly "fake" ballots. The contents of these ballots are unknown.

How many people do you think saw this information and immediately assumed every single one of these "fake" ballots were in support of the same candidate? You'll never guess which one.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Okay. ~23000 allegedly "fake" ballots. The contents of these ballots are unknown.

How many people do you think saw this information and immediately assumed every single one of these "fake" ballots were in support of the same candidate? You'll never guess which one.

I think the point here is that mail-in ballots cannot be trusted, no matter who the votes were for. They´ll either have to do some kind of audit or discard the mail-in ballots from the vote total because it is just too easy to commit election fraud.

-MM

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
There were allegedly a lot of people that were told on election day that they had already voted; now, if someone had already mailed in a fake ballot on their behalf then that could be the reason why.

However -- they were then allowed to vote and this vote counts (and the other one is thrown out) when they vote on a provisional ballot

So if they showed up and were told "you've already voted" they can still vote in person and the new vote counts while the old one is thrown out. So that's a "non-starter"... they would have been allowed to vote to cancel out the old vote (once they followed the rules for a provisional ballot.)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Don't worry someone will be along to explain why this isn't proof and that "There is no evidence of fraud" so "Prove It"!

At this point as has been mentioned in other threads, it doesn't matter the damage is done. Half the population won't accept the results.

Or there is enough errors in vote reporting there needs to be a total monitored audit of cast ballots.

I don't understand why every Election isn't audited.

They are.

If you don't believe me, sign up at your local county elections office (I did) to become a clerk in the next election (you could also be a judge. I'm an elections judge but the responsibilities are huge and I don't recommend it to a novice.)

When you actually see (in person) what goes on behind the scenes in the voting process, you'll have a changed view of just how reliable the counts are (for actual fraud to occur on a large scale, you have to have every election official for all parties (Independent, Republican, Democrat, Green (etc, etc) in on the fraud.)

Seriously. Educate yourself by becoming involved in the process (most areas are in desperate need of judges for local elections.) You'd be surprised at how much misinformation there is about the voting process and how votes are secured and tallied.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Or you could just exclude those who you don't think will go along with your fraud... Hey isn't that what people all over the country keep saying. They were not allowed to monitor any of the verification of ballots due to the distance they were kept at...or some places just blocked the windows.

So far who has done an actual audit of the ballots? I have seen some hasty recounting which didn't actually reverify anything...so basically they just recounted anything that was fraudulent. In fact when an activist called the BoE for a county in GA the elections offical said the recount totals were different from those of election night but they would be sending election night totals for the certification...but yes...it could never happen...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You know what? I'll bet if we had a recount there would still be 23,000 of them the second time around.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Because they almost certainly are.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Mail-ballots lost.

-MM

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Not a Democrat here but I am recovering from a concussion so I think I have it covered. Regardless I cannot believe what I am reading in this thread and overall in others on ATS. Shame on all of you, this thread is nothing but a dog whistle for Time Bigots and Chrono Supremacists. I cannot believe it is the year 2020 and we are still dealing with this..... Like seriously !!?!?! Time is nothing but a social construct people !!!!

It's disgusting that you guys willing to disenfranchise thousand of voters who self identify as "Trans-Timed" or whom are "4th Dimensionally Fluid", it's not their fault. Imagine being in their shoes and always showing up 2 weeks late for a birthday party, 3 days early for a wedding, or worse.....2 months early for a funeral for a close friend or relative. Heck, these poor souls are agonized with the knowledge that there is a good chance that they will even show up late for their own funeral.

They can't even keep a job in Western societies blatant "Systemic Time-ism", and now you want to take away their voting rights ? The U.S of A is truly living in a dictatorship under Trump, world wide we need to say enough is enough to this Chronoarchy

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Plus didn't Trump encourage voting by absentee/mail-in ballot and then showing up to vote in person? To, you know, test the security of the system? Seems it worked.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Also, I've pointed out before, there is at least one - and I bet there are other - democrat Senators that aren't going to go along with crap like packing the courts. Joe Manchin is on the record saying explicitly that he won't vote for packing the court.

Nah, there won't be a revolution. People here are sick of the crooker governor and do-nothing senators. Trust.

I for one hope we wind up with 13 justices, like Jesus at the Last Supper. Turnabout and all that.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Nah, there won't be a revolution. People here are sick of the crooker governor and do-nothing senators. Trust.

I for one hope we wind up with 13 justices, like Jesus at the Last Supper. Turnabout and all that.

Oh yeah? what happens when they rule the constitution unconstitutional and no more judges after?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join