It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Questioning the COVID vaccine may bring terrorism charges.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I can see laws like this going Global soon....

Doesnt matter who believes once the vax is mandatory.....

Maybe they should start a new party the “Manda-Tories"....

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukema new party the “Manda-Tories"....

not bad. (punchline rimshot)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The Nuremberg Code is not worth the paper it was printed on.

If in doubt well see Operation Paperclip and the like.

That was a token show if ever there was one, keeping in mind that both our respective nations practiced the sport of eugenics right up until the beginning of the 1970s.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

This could actually fall under a few different topics: New World Order, Posse Comitatus, Pandemics etc.

Boy, they REALLY want people to take this vaccine...

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers.

Britain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers.

This is standard operating procedure: march out the most hated groups in order to try and justify tyranny.

You should be apprehensive about an experimental vaccine thats never been used on humans.

DNA ‘vaccine’ sterilizes mice, could lead to one-shot birth control.

Targeted Gene Silencing to Induce Permanent Sterility

And then theres the ridiculous claim of 95% efficacy.

There is no way to prove nor disprove this number.

Why?

Because even the group which is most at risk, those over 70yo, already have a survivability rate of at-least 95%...

So the manufacturers can easily claim its 95% effective because thats the worst case scenario, WITHOUT THE VACCINE.

And if youre under 70yo, your survivability rate goes to 99.7% (fast approaching 99.99%).

Thats right.

Your immune system is more effective than an experimental vaccine.

It is not true that these have never been used on humans. This is just disinformation. They have been widely trialled and tested and are awaiting the go ahead when these are completed.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It is not true that these have never been used on humans. This is just disinformation. They have been widely trialled and tested and are awaiting the go ahead when these are completed.

I take some comfort in their decision to vaccinate doctors and politicians first....by the time they even get to my age/risk group, it’ll have been tested on everyone else first.

I’ve read that the human testing has involved tens of thousands of test subjects so far..

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: putnam6

I don't know how many laws putnam6 do you?

That won't stop a lot of poor old souls that trust the government and that will happily receive their vaccinations because it will instill a modicum of hope in them being able to return to a semblance of normality.

Even though there is no normal to go back to.

If you doubt that, watch them line up a take the vaccinations as soon as they become available.

And your right, it's not the 50s but it is the 20s.

from the OP

Britain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.
Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers.

from the OP

Considering you have an official spouting out the need for laws against free speech, laws for vaccination are likely not to far behind, of it will be like Australia where it is so restrictive, you will be forced to get vaccinated.

Look at the restrictions in the UK and the rest of Europe for that matter. The Rt rate for COVID in the UK is 1.7 Belgium 1.8 Germany 1.3 France 0.8 and the US is 1.3 as is Canada. The point being those strict lockdowns in Europe, Canada, and even the UK didn't stop those countries from having the same rates the US has. So now we are going to blindly believe these same people saying shut down tight, are now saying get a vaccine. It's madness, especially when vaccines average 20,000 serious adverse reactions a year in the US, and that includes old tried and true vaccines, that are used on far less people than what is suggested for COVID.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

He called for a national debate so don't get your knickers in a twist. No new laws are on the cards.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'll never understand why people are scared of vaccines.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What do you want me to say putnam6.

I am neither for or against these vaccines until we know the side effects they entail.

Won't stop them rolling them out to the pubic all the same, supply and demand being the colour of the day.

If our governments want our populations to become vaccinated against COVID 19, the best way to achieve it would be to tell the people they cannot have them imho.

Coz that old tactic always works a charm.
edit on 28-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The R rate here in the UK is not 1.7. it is in the range 1.0 to 1.2.

Why all the lies?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Sounds like someone else made this a “concern” for him to call a debate about....

WTF does terrorism have to do with vax? Nothing, other than their piss poor excuse....

Yes, it will be mandatory....Globally throughout the West....

They just want a debate....what's the issue? Never leads to any BS laws or nuthin....

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

you're conflating opposition (to THIS vaccine) with fear, disingenuously.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The Labour party is calling for new laws . They are not in Government. Boris called anti vaxxers " Nuts".

I think he has a point.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It is not going to be mandatory here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You have no idea if it is or isn't...

I think it will be mandatory....

Well have to wait and see I guess....

Haven't seen anyone who is antivax on this thread or any other.....got a link?

I've seen people that are anti “covid” vax....because of issues with long term effects that haven't been tested....and the fact that it isn't necessary...

As usual you take the truth and twist it into a narrative....have fun with that.

edit on 11/28/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You can think what you like.

Me twisting the truth into a narrative?

That is exactly what you and others on here are doing.

I"m just stating facts which I know to be true.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Actually I do have a fairly good idea about what goes on in the UK, what with actually living here and everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Actually I do have a fairly good idea about what goes on in the UK, what with actually living here and everything.

Predicting the future has the same physics worldwide...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You are the one who predicted it's going to be mandatory, matey.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

We’ve certainly been given a narrative in the U.K. and it had nothing to do with the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join