It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Questioning the COVID vaccine may bring terrorism charges.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

This could actually fall under a few different topics: New World Order, Posse Comitatus, Pandemics etc.

Boy, they REALLY want people to take this vaccine...

Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers.

Britain’s top counter-terrorism officer today called for a nationwide debate on the introduction of new laws to punish people who spread anti-vaccination conspiracy theories.

Met Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said that there should be a discussion about whether it is “the correct thing for society to allow” people to spread “misinformation that could cost people’s lives” as he responded to concern that false claims online could undermine the take up of Covid-19 vaccines.

Officials said that one reason for Mr Basu’s concern was that Islamist and far-Right groups were using false claims about coronavirus to radicalise followers.

This is standard operating procedure: march out the most hated groups in order to try and justify tyranny.

You should be apprehensive about an experimental vaccine thats never been used on humans.

DNA ‘vaccine’ sterilizes mice, could lead to one-shot birth control.

Targeted Gene Silencing to Induce Permanent Sterility

And then theres the ridiculous claim of 95% efficacy.

There is no way to prove nor disprove this number.

Why?

Because even the group which is most at risk, those over 70yo, already have a survivability rate of at-least 95%...

So the manufacturers can easily claim its 95% effective because thats the worst case scenario, WITHOUT THE VACCINE.

And if youre under 70yo, your survivability rate goes to 99.7% (fast approaching 99.99%).

Thats right.

Your immune system is more effective than an experimental vaccine.

edit on 28-11-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Whoa, WTF, UK? This is some dangerously line-straddling dystopian bull#, the hell are they thinking?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
S&F and following.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
LIz can kiss my arse. I aint taking some experimental crap. Why didnt they do this for the regular flu?

No, this is some power play. I mean we have random tiers with rules nobody can keep up with and now we have "community patrol" goons walking around at night looking for rule breakers instead of fixing the out of control drug problem.

I will probably be on a list now! LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I read this awhile back though about only half the population is gonna get jabbed, so who knows.

www.ft.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I think most people's feelings where a vaccine is concerned in the UK is let the wrong'yin dirty Tories like Boris and crew try it out first and see if it does what it says on the tin.

After all, it's nice to be nice.

Jag up Boris and let's see if you're still standing in a week or two.
edit on 28-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It sounds like part of the psychological operation to increase vaccination uptake, using fear.

if the government want to water board me because I have concerns and questions with a new emerging technology, so be it I guess?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I read this awhile back though about only half the population is gonna get jabbed, so who knows.

www.ft.com...

Yes, it says over 50 and at-risk population, that is still a load of people to force this upon. Not to mention "at-risk" is an open-ended term is it not. Pretty sure I am at risk, know my Mom and my sisters and brother are too.

Here in US direct from the CDC there were 692,000 serious adverse reactions to vaccines across all ages. Serious adverse reactions include death and permanent injury BTW.

vaers.hhs.gov...

edit on 28-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
That includes me, and overweight, balding male with high blood pressure that drinks to much. The Horror! Goodbye cruel world......

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well the Government are guilty of spreading disinformation, so if it’s good enough for the goose, it should also be good enough for the gander.

Seriously, freedom of speech is an important element of the fabric of free societies. The Government are free to spread disinformation, but woe betide anyone that dissents.

1984 was not intended to be an instruction manual.
edit on 28/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Just saying.

But old people where i hail from line up for their flu shots each year and complain when other sods are ahead of them in the queue or get their letters first.

My bet is a load of them will want to take the vaccinations.

For the better or worse of the matter.

Especially the ones who trust their gooberment implicitly which is more than we imagine.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Couldn't that also be used to punish the ones saying its completely safe? I mean if just 1 person has a negative side effect than anyone claiming g it's safe is lying and endangering the public.

Either way it's a slippery slope and I prefer less laws not more.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
my opinion is not a conspiracy theory and i shall continue to share it as i please. this country has gone full retard, along with so many others.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can think of a couple of US governors who need to be sent overseas then.

Not that this is right, it's not, but Cuomo and Newsome can certainly be sent to y'all and we'll let your overbearing government sort them out for questioning the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I loved my time in europe, so glad I got to go, looks like I will never be back at this point because What in the F are they putting in the water over there.

*sighs* and I am sure many people will cheerfully go along with this in the name of safety.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just saying.

But old people where i hail from line up for their flu shots each year and complain when other sods are ahead of them in the queue or get their letters first.

My bet is a load of them will want to take the vaccinations.

For the better or worse of the matter.

Especially the ones who trust their gooberment implicitly which is more than we imagine.

How many laws did they have to write up to get participation in the flu vaccine?

Were people constantly bombarded with the case, hospitalization, and death totals?

This isn't the 50's and polio for example when education was needed,

now if you need to enact laws to get people to get vaccinated it means the vaccine isn't likely needed at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I don't know how many laws putnam6 do you?

That won't stop a lot of poor old souls that trust the government and that will happily receive their vaccinations because it will instill a modicum of hope in them being able to return to a semblance of normality.

Even though there is no normal to go back to.

If you doubt that, watch them line up a take the vaccinations as soon as they become available.

And your right, it's not the 50s but it is the 20s.
edit on 28-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am not an "anti vaxxer"and I have had my share of vaccines-mostly for travel to places which are high risk areas in terms of tropical diseases- although I am wary of these new,super fasttracked covid vaccines.
I eat healthy food,do 1hr cardio/bodyweight excercises every day and am 18months without any booze,probably in the best shape of my life so I am going to take my chances.

I shall be donating my vaccine(if I am offered one at 45years old)to someone who wants it-I will tell them I would rather it goes to someone who is more likley to be badly affected if they were to catch covid.

If that offer is not taken up,well they are going to have to physically hold me down and that won't end well for those who try.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This is already covered in UK law, if you use ANYTHING to incite hatred or violence you can go to jail.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It`s war against the people.

Goverment agencies are at war against own population....Years ago it was radical muslims that they hunted, now it also everyone who dare to speak truth.

Nuremberg Code

1. Voluntary consent is essential
2. The results of any experiment must be for the greater good of society
3. Human experiments should be based on previous animal experimentation
4. Experiments should be conducted by avoiding physical/mental suffering and injury
5. No experiments should be conducted if it is believed to cause death/disability
6. The risks should never exceed the benefits
7. Adequate facilities should be used to protect subjects
8. Experiments should be conducted only by qualified scientists
9. Subjects should be able to end their participation at any time
10. The scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment when injury, disability, or death is likely to occur

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join