It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Questioning the COVID vaccine may bring terrorism charges.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's also about not having hospitals overwhelmed with 'Flu and COVID patients.

It's about considering other folk, too.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: MykeNukem
Boris called anti vaxxers "Nuts".

I think he has a point.

Boris and anti-safeters like him are nuts.
I think I have a point as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

What's an "anti-safeter"?

edit on 28-11-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I like to be mysterious sometimes. lol

When I was in the Air Force, they used to have to threaten me with paperwork before I would go. Mainly cuz we were used as unwitting Guinea Pigs. I cant get in cold water know but what I immediately cramp up....something that started happening after my GG shot.

Peer pressure is fine.....the gubment aint my peer though. I think that is a big difference between the US and UK..

Yanks tend to think the government is out to get them and you Limeys just get in any old queue and carry.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Going by my clients at my Clinic since last December here in the UK I'm pretty sure and most of them who had 'mild' symptoms are pretty convinced they have had it too.
I've had a couple that went down really bad with it during lockdown.....and they blamed the fact I was unable to treat them lol! Anyway I was able to send them Essential Oils to help and none needed hospitalisation. I have a couple of Long Haulers, but we are getting there.
But not one of my clients want this vax and are quite prepared not to travel abroad if they don't get vaccinated.

There is a time and a purpose for any medical intervention, forcing this vaccine on people at this stage is just wrong.
To stay on topic more, the police need to keep their noses out of it given the argument this Met officer is presenting. Otherwise I will be joining the ranks of the anti-vaxxers if the Government make it mandatory!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

The R rate here in the UK is not 1.7. it is in the range 1.0 to 1.2.

Why all the lies?

Pulled it from here

covid19-r0.com...

have you got another link? BTW if it's lower screaming for a vaccine and laws against free speech for anti-vaxxers is even more imbecilic.

United Kingdom 1.7 8 days 482,654

edit on 28-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Come out like Trump did?
What did Trump do?
At best he lied and deliberately misled the whole country, at worst did nothing - certainly nothing beneficial - and then just blamed everyone else.

And now Covid rates are going through the roof.

Don't get me wrong, I very much doubt Biden would have done any better.....but I don't think even Trump's most ardent supporters could describe his handling of this outbreak as succesful or a model for other nations to follow!

The inconsistencies, contradictions and outright barmy instructions coming out of Downing Street have been staggering.
I don't think anyone has a clue what is going on.
Even people like myself who have been willing to follow government guidelines - against my natural instincts - are now beginning to question the necessity of it all and just want to get on with our lives.
If Boris and his boys hadn't been so confusing and lacking direction that would not have been the case.
Their treatment of the hospitality industry lacks any sort of sense and is bordering on the criminal - I suspect it may be driven more by a desire to destroy the pub culture than it being a public health issue. (I could go more in depth but to be honest I can't really be arsed at the moment - the Mighty Leeds are about to kick-off. Maybe some other time?)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Where have I been "screaming" for any of that?

Exactly?

Here in the UK we get the official r rate daily. It's not 1.7.

I won't spoon feed you. Just Google it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Politicians, the Elities an their kids should get it first to help with future carbon footprints(from a randomly, local drug mart pharmacy too, to show the cowardly, an un-grateful peasants that man wont screw it up somehow, an can actually be gods.)
edit on 28-11-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Anil Kanti “Neil” Basu seems to be confusing Britain with his ancestral home of India , our freedom of speech has been chipped away at over the last few years and I for one will not stand for censorship of this kind , a nationwide debate is one thing but trying to enforce that kind of censorship would be beyond the pale for me and many Brits.

Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu was part of the team who killed the London bridge attacker , for that I thank him but this idea is a dangerous attack on our freedom of speech and as such is simply not acceptable.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

He called for a national debate so don't get your knickers in a twist. No new laws are on the cards.

So it's just a threat from a public official? Nice...

Let's get something straight I'm not an anti-vaxxer by any means. Just seriously concerned about this one in particular because it's being rushed through and they are never 100% safe. Again over 690,000 adverse reactions since the CDC has started tracking data, adverse reactions is healthcare speak for it can kill you or give your permanent damage or just a rash, it's all the same. No way this has been adequately tested and using it on so many people at once is a serious overreaction. Especially for something that isn't lethal enough to warrant this over the top response

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It is simply unacceptable and will not happen.

Am amazed that Labour, of all people, are pushing for this.

Thank God they are not in power.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It is not being pushed through. We are waiting for the vaccines to be officially approved after rigorous and extensive trials and tests.

Please, get your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Not many things 100% safe any more than they are 100% effective all the same.

As to the lethality of COVID 19, that depends on numerous different factors.

I tend to agree as to them simply not having enough time where adequate testing of these new vaccines is concerned.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Impossible they got free speech over there they like to tell me....

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It's also about not having hospitals overwhelmed with 'Flu and COVID patients.

It's about considering other folk, too.

Plenty considerate.

They can all test it first. I'm not anywhere near high risk.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nothing is free Lysergic

But we have the same or similar illusory freedoms that you enjoy on the other side of the pond.

That's a given.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Freedom costs a buck o'five

reply to: andy06shake

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I was talking about having a 'Flu jab. To protect our NHS amongst other reasons.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Femdom.... it costs a lot more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join