It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Questioning the COVID vaccine may bring terrorism charges.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I know quite a few Spurs fans, some from up here and some from darn South.

One of them owns a bar in The City.....only opens Monday to Friday and makes obscene amounts of money.
He was also in a relationship with a well known and long standing Sky Sports presenter.

I had an absolutely mad night out with him and another friend of mine - he was a photigrapher for both Nuts and Loaded magazines back in the day.....and a Millwall supporter.
Some crazy stories to tell about that night....best told face to face.

Then there's a very good Smoggy mate of mine who still to this day is known as 'that mad Northerner' in certain Spurs circles.

I have another good mate who lives here but travels to more or less every Spurs domestic game and many European one's.

Most are just armchair supporters though....a bit like myself nowadays.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I wish I could say more but.....

Well said, great post.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Can we start changing the anti-vax labelling please?
Yes, I know there is a good proportion of people who are anti-vaccination of any sort, which is another debate.
For myself 'I identify' as a pro-vax safety and refuse to be lumped in with the anti-vax crowd just because I am saying no to it.

Rainbows
Jane

I'm not an anti-vaxxer either. I'm pro choice. I, as well as every other human being in this world, should have a choice. It really boils down to that for me.

Personally I will not vaccinate. Not because I'm afraid but because I choose not to. And that should be the end of the debate.

"You choose not to get vaccinated? Ok, next!"

And there should be no punishment for making that choice. That is what freedom is all about.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I loved my time in europe, so glad I got to go, looks like I will never be back at this point because What in the F are they putting in the water over there.

*sighs* and I am sure many people will cheerfully go along with this in the name of safety.

Ha ! Thought the exact same thing just this morning. 30 years ago now I went but going at age I did I always had aspirations of being able to repeat my solo backpacking adventure albeit slightly more fossilized. All but written that off entirely now especially when Joyce the Quantas pillow biter was stating no jab no international travel. They can all go get F*CKED re vaccines.Rather lop my own arms off than let them have at them.....( Hmm weird Pythonesque sketch just came to me !! )

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So ok, for arguments sake we accept that......but there's absolutely no denying that he tolerated blatant anti-Semites in Labour ranks who actively pushed anti-Semitic views and rhetoric.

Is that based on accusations by members of Labour Friends of Israel or actual documented cases of anti-antisemitism ?
Criticism of the government of Israel for their breaches of International law is not antisemitic no matter how much the government of Israel would like to portray it as such.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
All these statistics & numbers & surveys it should be bleedingly obvious to even the slowest of any MP that a sure way to increase numbers of those willing to guinnea pig up & take the jab would be to prove to punters their fears are misguided. Make liability a live issue again, enact immovable legislation that lists those who will undoubtedly be held to account if the whole show turns pear- preferably with a mandated specific number of MP's across the board & above all show your public just how sincere you all are regarding the alleged "utmost concern" you hold for us all by redrafting party policy that ensures random televised administration of the goop into the arms of yourselves & your loved ones- after all ...leaders lead by example.

Surely some rejigging of paperwork now is a lot better than the economical ruin & societal implosion any demand of mandatory vaccination will 100% certainly ensure.

But they are all well aware what measures would lead to calm & a more communal positive mindset & yet they happy to sit back & watch as society starts dividing & being conquered amongst itselves which shows these callous pr*cks out to be the c*nts they all are. F8ck them, F8ck them all to hell !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Whoa, WTF, UK? This is some dangerously line-straddling dystopian bull#, the hell are they thinking?

No, it's one person wanting a broad debate about coronavirus conspiracy theories and their role in radicalisation, from a newspaper owned by a Russian oligarch.

At its worst, it's misdirection while the Prime Minister continues to tussle with Parliament about constraints on his power.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So does anyone want to see a documentary by all experts that dispute the current world view?

Going to need to seen a few dollars to these guys to get it out there

kickstart

IF anyone knows who could help - email and get involved.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Stunning analysis and data from Joel Smalley, with an expert team to discuss all of the nuances.
The last word on UK all-cause mortality impacts from this thing - and all the context you'll ever need to not lock down ever again!
INDEX:
00:00 Introduction
00:02:33 The meat of the matter - all-cause mortality
00:15:06 The REGIONS of UK illustrate the REALITY
00:24:50 The MEASURES TAKEN - did they ACHIEVE anything?
00:39:21 The Viral Curve IGNORES the lockdowns etc.

Mandatory masks orders cause a rise in mortality during the most unlikely for a coronavirus and hottest season of the UK.
instead of getting upper respiratory only you swiftly suck it into a lower respiratory covid and bacterial pneumonia.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

That is just not true.

Covid infections down 30% since latest lockdown here in UK.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

How do you know that's true?

They can ramp up the case rate anytime by increasing the PCR cycles.
SOURCE

The number of amplification cycles (less than 35; preferably 25-30 cycles);
In case of virus detection, >35 cycles only detects signals which do not correlate with infectious virus as determined by isolation in cell culture [reviewed in 2]; if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%

Also can you expand on your statement of

That is just not true.

Not sure what you are referring to because your not really clear or have a source for the opinion.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Dear OP, the 95% efficacy of a vaccine means that in 95% of all cases people receive immunity to the virus. So your rambling about the mortality rate doesn’t make any sense.
Of course, you talking nonsense doesn’t make forcing a vaccine on people right.

link   

edit on 2-12-2020 by CriticalCK because: Tripple post

link   

edit on 2-12-2020 by CriticalCK because: Double post

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Because I live here and know stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

ok so my family live there and they know stuff.

What "stuff" do you know in regards to the video not being true? Which parts in particular?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join