It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Trump vs Biden policies- no msm talking points

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
So these big brain, smooth operators took an election and abused it.

Voting is about who you want to lead, not who you want to remove. If you just vote to remove, how do you expect to fill that void?

Absolutely no second thought about consequense.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MariaT

Lot of people did, I just kept telling the ones I know I dont care who you vote for just know what your voting for and you have 44 years of voting to look through to see if Biden is worth your vote.

None did though... just kept saying hes not orange, hes stately, he cares.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why you telling me for? I keep penciling in Ted Nugent. Im just telling you what peeps be doing nowadays.

a reply to: Nivhk

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump's economic policies and trade redos directly affected the company I contract for and I still have a job due to some of his actions. I brought home more of my own money due to the tax cut, even if it is temporary, mom & pop shops were doing a hell of a lot better pre-Covid, I can legally buy a prescription from Canada (same manufacturer) that's far too expensive here in the states, also things others said already.

I read some of Biden's proposals on his website and the health insurance part scares the hell out of me seeing what the ACA cost us for just three months of being on it. The control they want to force on us should scare everyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Joe Bidens top covid-19 advisor wants to shut down the country for six weeks.

mobile.twitter.com...

Not good!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Say good bye to small buisnesses...

Democrats will say we have help in the next stimulus but it will just pay off debters.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MariaT

I'm against the mandate. was from the start. Hell, I think it's wrong to make me buy car insurance.
I'm poor. Can't afford car insurance. So I don't own a car. Not the only reason I don't own a car but it is one of them.

I haven't checked on the sc vote but my hope is that they take out the mandate and anything else that's grossly unconstitutional and leave in what works.

We all benefit from the pre existing conditions part. We all benefit when more of us are healthy.

But if I do lose the aca I wont be angry at anyone. I've talked with to many people here on ats and heard about the negative things the aca did to them.

I think that americans can create a better healthcare system.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
I agree, I hope that the unconstitutional part of aca like the mandate will be struck down but keep the preexisting condition.
I think Trumps ideas of moving health care toward free market and competition will help bring down the ridiculously inflated costs.
I also liked the right to try policy Trump implemented. It helped a friend of mine cure a cancer that for years was only kept under control, now it’ cured.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join