It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The M.I.B. Contradiction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Dunno.

I am fascinated by the chinese gypsy people.. but I only
ran into them the once.. they think they have alien
DNA and super powers.. and they sorta do.

I know exactly zero about them, other than that I
got way too close and personal with the one.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It's very possible that they are, at least in some cases, projections.
In fact,
why go all the way from planet (or plane) A to B when you can simply project yourself? Seems a lot more "economical" for lack of a better word.

Right on. It's arrogant (dumb, even) when science attempts to say something can't be, isn't, doesn't exist, etc because they simply haven't seen it yet, as if they know everything--take this for example--back in the day, science said human travel (I believe it was rail travel) could never exceed 20 miles per hour.
Later, they said the sound barrier could not be broken.
It's the inane idea that because you can't see something, it must not be there. Science shouldn't work that way. Not all science is like that, but some is, and it's dumb.

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Go outside right now and look at the average run of human beings and you'll see weirdness all over.

You'll see the same things regularly ascribed to the MIB.

The weird look is a psychological thing and not reality. The fact is human beings are generally weird looking and not generally attractive.

Yep. It sounds harsh but it's true.

Another factor is that when the situation seems strange, everything starts to seem strange within it. Things that a person would normally overlook become "unusual."
Human perception can get awfully skewed, very easily, with even the simplest psychological tricks.
edit on 11/10/20 by servovenford because: bad wording fixed

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a little off the subject but looking for an old UFO story I saw this new article

A man has discovered what he believes to be a UFO "crash site" - deep in a wood in Devon. Ben Landricombe was on a walk in the countryside when he found a huge area that had been flattened. He said it looks like the foliage and trees has been squashed by something falling at speed from the sky. This video was filmed 13th July 2020.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You know, besides MIBs, there are WIBs, Woman in Black. Our good friend, the prolific Nick Redfern, has a book Woman in Black. I didn't read the book but what I've heard about them is their dark beauties with black eyes and fingernails as long as a fountain pen.

Interesting. Being a well groom stud, I think I'd prefer a Lady in black to visit me...

Knock on wood…please don't!

Or knock on IRON! If you know what I mean.

Anyway, every man or woman to their taste of course

For the record. By Iron, I mean the Islamic lore that Iron stops Jinns.

edit on 10-11-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Wow. Is that the kind of tosh ol Nick writes about, women in black with nails as long as fountain pens. Good if you have an itch though.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
Herein lies our contradiction!:
If they (the MIBs) threatened the witness to Not Dare Speak Up at all about their experience, thus terrifying the victim, er, witness, out of their wits, then why do these witnesses feel so comfortable going right on up ahead and telling the world about their experience, directly against the orders of the MIBs?

For every person they are not successful in completely shutting up, who knows how many people have shut up due to MIB threats? We would never know. Because they shut up.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Did they tell the people not to talk to anyone, or did they tell the witness to not talk to any Air Force people that might come around? I could see the Navy saying something alone those lines at the time.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford
I wonder if the MIB are deathly afraid of nuclear bombs going off during testing.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It would be interesting to do some research on nuclear testing history and any correlations with MIB sighting history.
Not sure if that "type" of radiation effect(s) would affect them.. particularly at a distance.. but it's an interesting idea nonetheless. Good question. Time for SV to fire up the research-o-lator.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Wow. Is that the kind of tosh ol Nick writes about, women in black with nails as long as fountain pens. Good if you have an itch though.

Come on in momma have a seat, I'll get the oolong tea! link
edit on 11-11-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Did they tell the people not to talk to anyone, or did they tell the witness to not talk to any Air Force people that might come around? I could see the Navy saying something alone those lines at the time.

It varies, but it's often, "Give us your photos (burn your documents), and don't tell anybody what you saw. Forget you saw anything or you might find yourself disappeared.". I believe it was Albert Bender they showed a coin to and made it vanish in plain sight. Others sometimes just pretend to be official, take the evidence, then when the witness calls the FBI or whoever to follow up, they say they didn't send agents.

It's difficult to say how effective they are. We wouldn't know about their big successes.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Agreed--That's a great point and definitely at least somewhat true, but also,
people would notice if someone "was" talking, then suddenly stopped. As in, "Mr. Bert was doing all this UFO stuff but I haven't heard anything from him in a long time." People notice.. people catch on to stuff.
That has happened, quite frequently as a matter of fact, but the thing is, it just seems so odd that people get threatened by these MIBs and the first thing they do is go post on the net about it, or write into a UFO magazine about it, or go on a radio show, or whatever else.
"Don't tell anyone! Or else!"
"Ok suit wearing dude, I won't"
5 hours later...
"Hey!! UFO guys!! Guess what just happened to me!!"
And so on. Just seems fishy in select cases. Not all of them.. just select cases..

Human nature is an odd one.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I had a long reply but deleted it once I realized your contradiction is a contradiction because that's how silencing someone works. If they talk, then bad things happen....so all the people who are being silenced are remaining silent. That's why probably everything in ufology is fake, all disinfo and the real evidence is kept silent.

Since the government has been secretly studying UFOs I'd imagine one of those agents would show up to silence someone. That would be the real MIB. I don't think the comic book characters are real, or MIB appearing and disappearing out of thin air is real.

Lazar claimed he dealt with the government silencing and harassing him. JFK and Marilyn Monroe are theorized to have been killed for knowing about UFOs. Same with a conspiracy theorist Max Spiers. There's got to be more...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So what's the point of the M.I.B. trying to scare people into not talking? There are thousand of books, pictures, interviews, movies and everything else about UFO's already out there. Why would it even matter by now who says what?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: korath

this is a great point. There are millions of photos of these UFO/UAP, but how many pictures of MIB/WIB exist?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

No tea, after looking at that a crate of beer.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Maybe it’s more than knowing about UFO’s, maybe it’s beyond that and knowing/learning how to tap into something they don’t want us having. Lack of words, but some sort of power, some sort of ability that we everyday folks don’t understand but stumbled into it. Maybe there’s something out there trying to give us that knowledge and then theresthe opposite side preventing us from having it? I don’t know but I think about that sometimes.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A lot of 'Trickster type stuff', such as UFOlogy, religion,
the occult, seems to be a theater production.

MIB seem to be 'ham bones' to me.

Part of the the theater production.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Maybe they're trying to prevent a sort of either psychic or technology based seepage into their "plane" of existence, or "link" that links their world to other worlds, or something of that sort. Perhaps its "grabbing" humans by accident, like an aircraft targeting system, locking on to them, and showing them things they ought not be seeing, mistaking them for someone who actually is supposed to be using that technology, such as projected explorers, scientists, workers, etc (the MIB themselves and other similar folks).

It's not quite the "power" you mentioned, but it's a similar concept. Something not quite of this world, but perhaps not supposed to be of this world... and that's what they're trying to stop. Just a wild thought.
edit on 11/14/20 by servovenford because: crummy wording fixed for clarity

edit on 11/14/20 by servovenford because: I did it again

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This isn't my theory, but you might find it interesting or helpful:

ufophenomenondecoded.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join