It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNdeniable proof of fraud right here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

shhhhhhh

I want to see the trump lawyers try and use these videos.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Flesh699

The first video could have been from anywhere at anytime. Nothing in the video indicates when or where it takes place. There is just a guy watching that video and commenting on it. Who is he? What's the context?

The second video doesn't prove anything either.

I wouldn't say there's no possibility of something fishy in either video, because I don't know. But I don't think you should say they're undeniable either.

This feels just like when the Russia story got sold as fact for years.

Still haven't seen hard evidence foul play happened. Just a bunch of people willing to peddle it as fact without proving it.

There’s more to the video. It doesn’t just cut off. That’s all we’re allowed to see for the safety of these traitors. Innocent until proven guilty. Under trump that is.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

The first video could have been from anywhere at anytime. Nothing in the video indicates when or where it takes place. There is just a guy watching that video and commenting on it. Who is he? What's the context?

The second video doesn't prove anything either.

I wouldn't say there's no possibility of something fishy in either video, because I don't know. But I don't think you should say they're undeniable either.

This feels just like when the Russia story got sold as fact for years.

Still haven't seen hard evidence foul play happened. Just a bunch of people willing to peddle it as fact without proving it.

There’s more to the video. It doesn’t just cut off. That’s all we’re allowed to see for the safety of these traitors. Innocent until proven guilty. Under trump that is.

Allegedly.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'll be spreading this don't worry.

Might want to check Fox news, supposedly they debunked this, supposedly transcribing damaged ballots.

Who knows

You mean this Fox News ?

www.youtube.com...

Yea it's pretty obvious where they are placing there chips.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Might want to check Fox news, supposedly they debunked this, supposedly transcribing damaged ballots.

Who knows

You mean this Fox News ?

www.youtube.com...

I was just relaying info, wouldn't bet my life on anything..if fraud is found and proven, by all means prosecute!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Who knows

You mean this Fox News ?

www.youtube.com...

I was just relaying info, wouldn't bet my life on anything..if fraud is found and proven, by all means prosecute!

Agreed.

and if none is found , then by all means I accept Joe Biden as President.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Who knows

You mean this Fox News ?

www.youtube.com...

Agreed.

Hopefully for everybodys good, it gets sorted sooner than later..probably will drag out a bit though.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Who knows

You mean this Fox News ?

www.youtube.com...

Agreed.

Hopefully for everybodys good, it gets sorted sooner than later..probably will drag out a bit though.

America does love it's drama.

When/If Trump is gone at the end of this year, I do wonder what the News is going to fixate on they have had a free ride on ol Trump for 4 whole years .

Does seem they have forgotten what it means to be Journalist .

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The first video could have been from anywhere at anytime. Nothing in the video indicates when or where it takes place.

Obviously these videos are from this election. They're all wearing masks.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

A checkmark or not it is 1k from him and 1k matched by a Trump supporter if you can show fraud. I would think taking money away from a checkmark would be all the motivation you would need.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

The first video could have been from anywhere at anytime. Nothing in the video indicates when or where it takes place.

Obviously these videos are from this election. They're all wearing masks.

My point was that video barely had any context. Not enough to be undeniable proof at least.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well, I know the first video is where they transfer ballots that cant be read by the machine over. Happens every election and in every district. That is why they have cameras and police as well as watchers. I think they call it transposing.

If there is fraud you are not going to catch it on the security feed that is live-streamed to the country. Even if you think the trump counters in the room will keep their mouth shut you know a libertarian would be screaming no that's for JOJO, JOJO I tell you. LOL

The first time I saw that video I was like WTF then I saw other videos in other states of the same thing and caught the explanation n some feed.

The second video I have no idea, but question why it cut off there. Almost like someone is trying to paint a narrative.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

In the first video he is reading ballots to her and she is marking them. My guess is they wouldn't read so they remarked them. without context we really cant know wats going on. But it's obvious he is reading the ballots for her people can be silly and use strange colors on mail-in ballots. Meaning they didnt follow directions so a correction is needed to cast their votes.

The other video not enough content to even figure out whats going on. For all we know those were rejected ballots and they separated them from the others. Because yes they would still have to record the whos ballots were rejected.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

In the first video he is reading ballots to her and she is marking them. My guess is they wouldn't read so they remarked them. without context we really cant know wats going on. But it's obvious he is reading the ballots for her people can be silly and use strange colors on mail-in ballots. Meaning they didnt follow directions so a correction is needed to cast their votes.

The other video not enough content to even figure out whats going on. For all we know those were rejected ballots and they separated them from the others. Because yes they would still have to record the whos ballots were rejected.

Unwitnessed?
The optics alone demand a revote.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: dragonridr

Unwitnessed?
The optics alone demand a revote.

This.

The perception of a sprinkle of fraud totally sunk anything and all "left." It's not good, this is where both sides should unite and kick the media's ass simply for lying.

If lied about that ALL OTHER CLAIMS are in question.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago3105699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Icon is The Pope,
Posting up some Cope.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

This isn't a smoking gun and solid proof needs to be shown.

But.... We need a full investigation. I wouldn't concede if I was Trump

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I’ve said it a hundred times and I will say it again.....
No way Joe Biden got 75 million legal votes.
The Dems can’t accomplish anything without cheating.

Not to mention Republicans kept or gained seats on Senate/Congress. You telling me the same people voted in Republican candidates there but somehow a majority of those somehow voted Biden?

Yee-fricken-haw.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The news? The media (social and MSM) is covering… lying, and twisting everything. At this point left or right I wouldn't pay any attention. The media is, and has been, part of the smoke and mirrors.

Who knows

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

America does love it's drama.

When/If Trump is gone at the end of this year, I do wonder what the News is going to fixate on they have had a free ride on ol Trump for 4 whole years .

Does seem they have forgotten what it means to be Journalist .

We already have a 'sneak peek' on what the "news" will be fixating on post-election:

- Melania being brow beaten into divorcing Trump
- Biden's DOJ 'indicting Trump' (on what charges??)
- hit pieces on Trump's children for good measure

The MSM has struck gold in mining viewership around the hatred of Trump; don't think they'll let up after the election is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join