It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNdeniable proof of fraud right here.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are backed up and going to authorities.

So about that lack of evidence of fraud......................................................Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa.

Summary:
In these two videos you will witness with your eyeballs that China is attempting to take over the United States of America in perfect sync with globalists.

Good luck, commies!

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5709699 by Flesh699 because: meme bro

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

These are backed up and going to authorities.

I really hope that's true. Can you prove that these videos are being used by the trump lawyers in court cases?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I’ve said it a hundred times and I will say it again.....
No way Joe Biden got 75 million legal votes.
The Dems can’t accomplish anything without cheating.

(post by Flesh699 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'll be spreading this don't worry.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The first video could have been from anywhere at anytime. Nothing in the video indicates when or where it takes place. There is just a guy watching that video and commenting on it. Who is he? What's the context?

The second video doesn't prove anything either.

I wouldn't say there's no possibility of something fishy in either video, because I don't know. But I don't think you should say they're undeniable either.

This feels just like when the Russia story got sold as fact for years.

Still haven't seen hard evidence foul play happened. Just a bunch of people willing to peddle it as fact without proving it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If anyone can prove voter fraud in any significant way report it here and be awarded a thousand bucks. Two thousand actually because A Trump supporter said he will match it.

twitter.com...

Fair warning, most of what I have heard has already been reported and debunked so take your time and read the feed first to see if what you have is actionable.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Might want to check Fox news, supposedly they debunked this, supposedly transcribing damaged ballots.

Who knows

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If anyone can prove voter fraud in any significant way report it here and be awarded a thousand bucks. Two thousand actually because A Trump supporter said he will match it.

twitter.com...

Fair warning, most of what I have heard has already been reported and debunked so take your time and read the feed first to see if what you have is actionable.

Edit: That was wrong I'm sorry.

Start here: Bertrand's ballot theorem
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1710699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Don't worry, President Trump. Call your lawyers and tell them to pack it in, this guy on some internet forum found the "Smoking Gun" YouTube video.

Goodness gracious. Knock it off. If there is, indeed, undeniable proof of fraud, you'll hear about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Might want to check Fox news, supposedly they debunked this, supposedly transcribing damaged ballots.

Who knows

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

You're so Silly!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Don't worry, President Trump. Call your lawyers and tell them to pack it in, this guy on some internet forum found the "Smoking Gun" YouTube video.

Goodness gracious. Knock it off. If there is, indeed, undeniable proof of fraud, you'll hear about it.

I've been hearing absolutely all sorts of crazy stuff about fraud.

But here again, I don't get my programming from CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5210699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: bigsnowman

You're so Silly!

I'm not the one pretending that President Trump, the most powerful man in the country with a personal wealth of multiple billions of dollars, who has a a rich history of working with the best lawyers money can buy, will rely on some goofy YouTube video to overturn an election.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

twitter.com...

Edit: That was wrong I'm sorry.

Start here: Bertrand's ballot theorem
en.wikipedia.org...

Don't tell me. Go collect your 2k. If anything you can donate it to Trump's legal team.

However, I am pretty sure that theorem was debunked a year after it was written and there is a white paper on it. Check that feed my link it should be in there.

link   

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0910699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

link   
There are several attorney teams who will be filing election-related lawsuits, starting tomorrow, and continuing throughout the week.

This morning, Attorney Rudy Giuliani described some of the fraud examples and other evidence that will be presented. The overall goal is to get authorization (court order) to audit ballots in states with the most anomalies against President Trump.

(A sleepy) Rudy begins to highlight the evidence at 2:15 seconds:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Anyone with proof of fraud please bring it to this thread.

I've got some money to make.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If election fraud is proven, I don't think it will be from videos like this.

Video may play a small role in determining who the President is.

The audit trail or the "history of the life of each vote", should be able to prove things one way or the other.

edit on 8-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

While I respect it could probably be debunked. I no longer care. I've watched blue check marks censor the president of the united states, and I don't care who you are.....that's scary.

Therefore any blue check marks, whether true or false, did themselves a disservice. That goes for Biden as well. Had Biden or Hillary been elected in 2016 and they were treated/censored like Trump—who do you think logical people would vote for?

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2910699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join