It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians again show their true faces

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1

You claim shoa means holocaust right?

Look up the greek roots HOLOS-Burnt

KAUSTOS-Sacrificial offering

Burnt offering!

HA ! The tides have turned! hmmm? Perhaps Learning Greek did pay off.

What does Greek and the greek concept or greek meaning of the word have to do with Hebrew. Hebrew is not based on Greek.

If you are seriously interested on more info from the "balck-jew" perspective, then give me some time and I will post some for you.

OK start a new thread, U2U me and I will participate.

Funny you think jews were "semitic" you say. All that means is that they were descended from SHEM. If you follow that train of thought, then caucasions are the descendants of Japheth(those eastern europeans you claim have genetic ties to the land and don't )even according to your own book, the people who fled europe CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED SEMITIC!

You are neglecting scientific data collected that back-up the strong Paternal link of Ashkenazi jews (by the way I am a Sephardic Jew) to the Sephardic Jews and the semitic people of syria, Palestine, Armenians and Kurds. Semitic is a historical term used to describe Jews and Arabs - Do I think they are decendants of SHEM? I do not know - The bible's Genesis tells spectacular stories - I do not know if they are true. The Pentatuch seems to have no archeological record of events that occured. That doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen it could just means that it hasn't been found yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
holocaust is a greek word, which you said means the sams as your shoa. Greek has everything to do with a word that is derived from Greek, and Holocaust is.

please tell me how to U2U. I still do not know how to do that.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

holocaust is a greek word, which you said means the sams as your shoa. Greek has everything to do with a word that is derived from Greek, and Holocaust is.

English is based on Latin, Greek and other older languages HOLOCAUST is an english word with (possibly) Greek roots. SHOA is a Hebrew word which has no relation to Greek. Israelis use the term SHOA and not HOLOCAUST which is an English term used for SHOA.

Look at the bottom of this frame- You will see a U2U option.

[edit on 28/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Certainly a heated debate.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Vanguard]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

(posted by xphantomx)
The Israelis get effectivly 10 billion a year from the Americans (...).

For the record: Colombia is the third largest recipient of U.S. aid, mostly military, after Israel and Egypt, and also the most violent country in the world, according to U.N. statistics, which is partly why I would rather settle down elsewhere. Any (practical) suggestions on how to get out are welcome. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Judah:

OK I said ethnical cleansing not massacre - that could mean having policies that would force an ethic group to leave the region, murder, or intimidation.
see camera.org...
Since Yassir Arafat headed the PLO at the time he is responsible for not doing anything or even promoting this type of activity.

Israel is the main culprit for the exodus of Christians in the Jerusalem. From your link:

The Times cited instead:

Four years of violence, an economic free fall and the Israeli separation barrier have all contributed to the hardships facing Palestinian Christians in Bethlehem, one of the largest concentrations of Christians in the region.

While there’s no doubt that these are contributing factors, they are unlikely to be the major reason for the Christian exodus, which is clear if one stops to think that the Christian population is also dwindling in the rest of the Arab world. Obviously this pan-Arab phenomena has nothing to do with Israel, and everything to do with the fact that Arab Christians are made to feel unwelcome, or worse, in the Muslim countries of the Middle East.

This is no reporting. "Obviously this pan-Arab phenomena has nothing to with Israel". What does that mean? Obvious to who?

Why are Jews settling in other places rather than Israel these days? Is it also because of the Arabs? Not to do with the Israel government's policies?

list.haifa.ac.il...

Germany is more attractive for Jews than Israel

Even Jews are opting out of Israel, and it has more to do with Israel's draconian policies than any Palestinian implied threat.

Btw, I always try to differentiate between Israelis and Jews. When I criticize Israeli policies, I am not criticizing Jews. Just maybe the ones involved in the policies (government). And yeah, it makes me sick too to see people blame Jews for everything.

jako

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Jakomo
Read the article again ( camera.org... ) and read what CAMERA is. Maybe then the issue will be clear.

Regarding Jewish immigration to Germany. Hurray!!! Why not - Germany is a good country to live in - Great healthcare (like Israel), Democratic, developed - why not. Jews from the former USSR would move there, Australia, Canada and the US as well as Israel. I know many such immigrants. Some who moved to Israel leave (with Israeli assistance) to Canada since they find it hard to acclimate themselves. Israeli 'draconian' policies, as you claim have, nothing to do with it. Many of them are very right-wing - note Israeli parlimentary factions - Immigrant factions are right-of-center.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I know how to bring a stop to the Paliestinian suicide bombers, give them the same weaponry and armor that Israel possesses. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

English is based on Latin, Greek and other older languages HOLOCAUST is an english word with (possibly) Greek roots. SHOA is a Hebrew word which has no relation to Greek. Israelis use the term SHOA and not HOLOCAUST which is an English term used for SHOA.

Look at the bottom of this frame- You will see a U2U option.

[edit on 28/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

Excuse me for my mistake. Yes HOLOCAUST is an ENGLISH word....there is no quesstion as to it's greek roots, and their meanings though. LOOK it UP!!!!

In your original explanation of the word shoa you said it meant holocaust.....Now you are trying to back away from that.

I have noticed this pattern in many of your other post', as well, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
British liberal guilt over not taken action or enough action to stop the Holocaust was a contributing factor too. (Churchhill and Roosevelt argued about bombing the camps ...Roosevlt thought it would save lives Churchill thought it better to focous on traditional military targets)

OK but you miss the point - Palestinians target civilians not the military - I would not be so upset if the homicide/suicide bombers would target soldiers. Some do - most don't. What is more freightening is that the Palestinian people support the killing of Israel civilians and children - but when Palestinian civilians are killed inadvertently when fighting militants this is unacceptable.

B.S The zionist bombed plenty of civillians prior to israel's most recent incarnation. You and I both know that!

Wrong on two accounts:
1- 'Palestine' was divided into an Arab and Jewish land by the Brits and then created as a country by the UN. The Arabs attacked the new Jewish country and at the end of the war the land set aside from the Partition plan slightly differed from the 1949 armistice lines where some lands Israel succeeded in conquering and others were lost to the Arabs.
2- Zionists do have ties to the original Israelis or Jews - This is just additional Palestinians lies spread to invalidate the Jewish claim in the land of Israel. Genetric tests have shown that all Jews (Ashkenazi (european) and Sepahrdic (Middle eastern, central Asia) Jews) are all generacally much similar at least in their Y chromosome (Paternal Lineage) than non-Jews of the same locale. More over the genes tracked have a link to Syrian as well as some Palestinian Arabs.
see foundationstone.com.au...

A :jewish land was given by the british due to the initial campaign of terror by the zionist.

As for your genetics link give me some time to read it, and respond. You can't deny the fact that modern day Israel was founded by europeans(ashkenazi) fleeing the pogroms of last century. Which no matter what you say, are not the same israelis that fled Egypt, and originally stole this very same "promised" land.

The late Ahmed Yassin claimed that in the 2010 or 2020s Israel will be destroyed according to his investigation into the Koran (?Your guess is as good as mine?)
You are now going into the realm of the Palestinian WET DREAM. Watch out not to get 'goo'ed.

I know it's hard (no pun intended) not to, but we can dream yeah? Seriously nothing personal but israel has rose and fell many times....you think it ends here?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stokes
I know how to bring a stop to the Paliestinian suicide bombers, give them the same weaponry and armor that Israel possesses. Simple as that.

Do you think they can fight Israel man to man. They can't, they won't they didn't and even if you give them tanks and planes they will prefer their terror tactics because that is what they know. They'll hide in residential areas, hospitals, churches, mosques, schools so that they won't be targeted (I don't see the UN getting bent out of shape for violating the Geneva conventions by doing this). they;ll shield themselves behind children. They yell Massacre when there is no massacre so that the UN will save there butts (e.g. Jenin). Its the Palestinian way!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Excuse me for my mistake. Yes HOLOCAUST is an ENGLISH word....there is no quesstion as to it's greek roots, and their meanings though. LOOK it UP!!!!

In your original explanation of the word shoa you said it meant holocaust.....Now you are trying to back away from that.

When I said Holocaust I meant in the traditional sense of the word not in the 'conspiracy' sense. Holocaust as in calamity, genocide etc. I was not aware of the Greek root at the time.

I have noticed this pattern in many of your other post', as well, very interesting.

Should I be laying down on a couch telling you my feeling about my mother during my childhood?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

When I said Holocaust I meant in the traditional sense of the word not in the 'conspiracy' sense. Holocaust as in calamity, genocide etc. I was not aware of the Greek root at the time.

Should I be laying down on a couch telling you my feeling about my mother during my childhood?

Well now that you are aware of it's greek roots are you to tell me that it is does not have relation to it's derrivitive? So I ask you what was offered and for what?

You were not aware in a "conspiracy" sense? I thought that was the nature of this site.

Heres a conspiracy for you. The holocaust WAS a burnt offering, just as the root words suggest. One gigantic satanic ritual, in exchange for the lands of Isreal. Would you like to hear more?

No I really don't want to hear about your childhood that's o.k.
[edited for spelling]

[edit on 29-3-2005 by 1wintermute1]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join