It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians again show their true faces

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
IT'S NOT THEIR LAND!

No you miss the point - You example was not equivalent. And in addition the land (conquered in 1967) is JORDANIAN and NOT Palestinian. And guess what - Jordan doesn't want it !

[edit on 25/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Judah:

International law sucks. When Arch-terrorist Yassir Arafat can come to the UN with a holstered gun to his side and receive a standing ovation from world leaders who make these international laws - then international laws suck.

Ah, of course. Let's blame Arafat again. Do you have any other reasons why the UN sucks or is it just that it opposes the degradation of the Palestinians by the Israelis that gets you pumped? That's the worst explanation for why the UN is ineffective that I have ever heard, you can do better.

When Arch-terrorist Yassir Arafat is a hero who is above the law - then international law is irrelevant.

Um.

When Yassir Arafat ethnically cleanses Bethlehem from its Christian majority, aids in doing the same in Lebanon, leads and plans terrorist attrocities like the 1976 'Air France highjacking' the 1972 Munich Murders of the Israeli athletes in the Olympics (and this is just a drop in the sea) and no international law stands in his way then I think that international law is a joke.

Yasser Arafat massacred Christians in Bethlehem? Do you have a link? Like maybe with a good picture of Arafat all decked out in his Rambo-gear? Please use an actual newswire source.

Led and planned the 1976 Air France hijacking? (I had always thought that it was Dr. Wadia Hadad's Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a little branch of the PLO and the Uganda's Idi Amin)

Led and planned the 1972 Munich Murders? ( I thought that was Abu Daoud)

Dude, get a grip.

According to the book 'From Time Immemorial' Much of the Palestinians ancestry immigrated to 'Palestine' parallel to Jewish immigration.

A book widely criticized by Israelis and non-Israelis alike for being propaganda, so let's ignore the rest of that paragraph.

www.nybooks.com...

Mrs. Peters's Palestine
By Yehoshua Porath

I am reluctant to bore the reader and myself with further examples of Mrs. Peters's highly tendentious use—or neglect—of the available source material. Much more important is her misunderstanding of basic historical processes and her failure to appreciate the central importance of natural population increase as compared to migratory movements. Readers of her book should be warned not to accept its factual claims without checking their sources. Judging by the interest that the book aroused and the prestige of some who have endorsed it, I thought it would present some new interpretation of the historical facts. I found none. Everyone familiar with the writing of the extreme nationalists of Zeev Jabotinsky's Revisionist party (the forerunner of the Herut party) would immediately recognize the tired and discredited arguments in Mrs. Peters's book. I had mistakenly thought them long forgotten. It is a pity that they have been given new life.

You said...

So to hell with international law - It is a joke just like the UN and if the Palestinians leadership is above international law (since no UN resolutions were made against them) then don't use international law or UN resolutions as an excuse to bash Israel.

So blame the U.N. and blame the Palestinians and blame Arafat because there's absolutely no way that Israel is in any way responsible for anything negative.

The 30+ year of Illegal Occupation by Israel of the Palestinians is illegal under International Law, and morally repugnant to any person with any sense of justice whatsoever. I don't need the UN to prove it to me by coming out with a resolution against Israel that the US vetoes automatically.

jako

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Jakomo]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why is Yasser Araft such a "terrorist", and the butcher of Beirut (Sharon) a saint ?

Bombings have been used by ALL revoltionary movements throughout history, and almost all of them have utilized women and children, because in times of conflict they are under less scrutiny than young men.

At least suicide bombers (a fairly recent phenomenon)have the decency to die along with those they are murdering.

If one is able to step back and take a historical view, one would realize that Israel has rose, and fell many times. Even their biblical claims tell of conquering foreign lands and putting all to the sword. That's how they got their land to begin with and it's how they most recently got their land back (even if the zionist have none if any racial ties to the origianl israelis)

From the Egyptians to the Russians. Jews have always been "persecuted" There will come a time maybe soon, maybe not when israel will fall again. No matter what their book, or their prophecies say.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Ah, of course. Let's blame Arafat again. Do you have any other reasons why the UN sucks or is it just that it opposes the degradation of the Palestinians by the Israelis that gets you pumped? That's the worst explanation for why the UN is ineffective that I have ever heard, you can do better.

When Yassir Arafat ethnically cleanses Bethlehem from its Christian majority, aids in doing the same in Lebanon, leads and plans terrorist attrocities like the 1976 'Air France highjacking' the 1972 Munich Murders of the Israeli athletes in the Olympics (and this is just a drop in the sea) and no international law stands in his way then I think that international law is a joke.

Yasser Arafat massacred Christians in Bethlehem? Do you have a link? Like maybe with a good picture of Arafat all decked out in his Rambo-gear? Please use an actual newswire source.

OK I said ethnical cleansing not massacre - that could mean having policies that would force an ethic group to leave the region, murder, or intimidation.
see camera.org...
Since Yassir Arafat headed the PLO at the time he is responsible for not doing anything or even promoting this type of activity.

Led and planned the 1976 Air France hijacking? (I had always thought that it was Dr. Wadia Hadad's Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a little branch of the PLO and the Uganda's Idi Amin)

Led and planned the 1972 Munich Murders? ( I thought that was Abu Daoud)

Dude, get a grip.

Dude, are you serious - OK I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - The PLO is an umbrella organization for many terrorist orgainzation including PFLP, Black September and other snazzy killers with cool names. That makes the
PLO responsible for the activities of their subordinate-groups - Hence Yassir Arafat is responsible.

According to the book 'From Time Immemorial' Much of the Palestinians ancestry immigrated to 'Palestine' parallel to Jewish immigration.

A book widely criticized by Israelis and non-Israelis alike for being propaganda, so let's ignore the rest of that paragraph.
www.nybooks.com...

Propaganda is:
n. information spread in order to promote a particular goal
Propaganda does not entail lies unless it is a strategy of the group using it. Therefore shrugging something off under the pretext that it is propaganda is wrong unless proven to be a lie.

Your whole attempt to invalidate the source I used was done nicely. Using an Israeli. But then again From Time Immemorial is a contraversial book that changed the face of how we view history of the Arab-Israeli conflict. People have a tendancy to shy away from earth shattering change in their interpretation of their world. For example the religious and their acceptance of evolution, evolutionists and various evidence against evolution. I think that regardless of what controversy or inconsistency the book may have - the obvious should be accepted. That some of the muslims and arabs on the land were not indigenous and were Arabs that immigrated - they question is how many where those that immigrated.
My guess is many - just look at the Arab populace in the WB, gaza and Israel and you will see blond-haired, blue eyed arabs, semitic looking arabs, black arabs and arabs of many ethic features - Just like the Jews of this land.

You said...

So to hell with international law - It is a joke just like the UN and if the Palestinians leadership is above international law (since no UN resolutions were made against them) then don't use international law or UN resolutions as an excuse to bash Israel.

So blame the U.N. and blame the Palestinians and blame Arafat because there's absolutely no way that Israel is in any way responsible for anything negative.

The 30+ year of Illegal Occupation by Israel of the Palestinians is illegal under International Law, and morally repugnant to any person with any sense of justice whatsoever. I don't need the UN to prove it to me by coming out with a resolution against Israel that the US vetoes automatically.
jako
[edit on 25-3-2005 by Jakomo]

I never said that Israel has not been responsible for anything negative - see Lavon affair. I just think and Many Israelis think similarly that the UN is biased. There is too much evidence to support this I have already mentioned some of this in my previous posts.

Regarding occupation the internet too has been highjacked by the palestinians put occupied land into Google and see what cones back.
Makes it seem like West Bank and Gaza is the only occupied land on earth. Well what about Syria? Kurdish lands? Cyprus? Armenian lands?
And Syria as well as their Muslim allies (e.g. PLO) were responsible for the ethnic cleansing of Lebanon - were is the world? It took the world 30 years to respond.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1
Why is Yasser Araft such a "terrorist", and the butcher of Beirut (Sharon) a saint ?

No Sharon is not a saint - he is a military man - I claim that Yassir was a scum-bag! Hosni Mubarak called him a 'son of a dog' in the presence of Warren Christopher and Syrian minister of defence called him the 'son of 60,000 whores' - I'm sure it sounds real snazzy in Arabic.

www.nationalreview.com...

Bombings have been used by ALL revoltionary movements throughout history, and almost all of them have utilized women and children, because in times of conflict they are under less scrutiny than young men.

At least suicide bombers (a fairly recent phenomenon)have the decency to die along with those they are murdering.

OK but you miss the point - Palestinians target civilians not the military - I would not be so upset if the homicide/suicide bombers would target soldiers. Some do - most don't. What is more freightening is that the Palestinian people support the killing of Israel civilians and children - but when Palestinian civilians are killed inadvertently when fighting militants this is unacceptable.

If one is able to step back and take a historical view, one would realize that Israel has rose, and fell many times. Even their biblical claims tell of conquering foreign lands and putting all to the sword. That's how they got their land to begin with and it's how they most recently got their land back (even if the zionist have none if any racial ties to the origianl israelis)

Wrong on two accounts:
1- 'Palestine' was divided into an Arab and Jewish land by the Brits and then created as a country by the UN. The Arabs attacked the new Jewish country and at the end of the war the land set aside from the Partition plan slightly differed from the 1949 armistice lines where some lands Israel succeeded in conquering and others were lost to the Arabs.
2- Zionists do have ties to the original Israelis or Jews - This is just additional Palestinians lies spread to invalidate the Jewish claim in the land of Israel. Genetric tests have shown that all Jews (Ashkenazi (european) and Sepahrdic (Middle eastern, central Asia) Jews) are all generacally much similar at least in their Y chromosome (Paternal Lineage) than non-Jews of the same locale. More over the genes tracked have a link to Syrian as well as some Palestinian Arabs.
see foundationstone.com.au...

From the Egyptians to the Russians. Jews have always been "persecuted" There will come a time maybe soon, maybe not when israel will fall again. No matter what their book, or their prophecies say.

The late Ahmed Yassin claimed that in the 2010 or 2020s Israel will be destroyed according to his investigation into the Koran (?Your guess is as good as mine?)
You are now going into the realm of the Palestinian WET DREAM. Watch out not to get 'goo'ed.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Regarding occupation the internet too has been highjacked by the palestinians put occupied land into Google and see what cones back.
Makes it seem like West Bank and Gaza is the only occupied land on earth. Well what about Syria?

That's a good question.
When is Israel going to end their occupation of the Golan Heights?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

OK but you miss the point - Palestinians target civilians not the military - I would not be so upset if the homicide/suicide bombers would target soldiers. Some do - most don't. What is more freightening is that the Palestinian people support the killing of Israel civilians and children - but when Palestinian civilians are killed inadvertently when fighting militants this is unacceptable.

B.S The zionist bombed plenty of civillians prior to israel's most recent incarnation. You and I both know that!

Wrong on two accounts:
1- 'Palestine' was divided into an Arab and Jewish land by the Brits and then created as a country by the UN. The Arabs attacked the new Jewish country and at the end of the war the land set aside from the Partition plan slightly differed from the 1949 armistice lines where some lands Israel succeeded in conquering and others were lost to the Arabs.
2- Zionists do have ties to the original Israelis or Jews - This is just additional Palestinians lies spread to invalidate the Jewish claim in the land of Israel. Genetric tests have shown that all Jews (Ashkenazi (european) and Sepahrdic (Middle eastern, central Asia) Jews) are all generacally much similar at least in their Y chromosome (Paternal Lineage) than non-Jews of the same locale. More over the genes tracked have a link to Syrian as well as some Palestinian Arabs.

A :jewish land was given by the british due to the initial campaign of terror by the zionist.

As for your genetics link give me some time to read it, and respond. You can't deny the fact that modern day Israel was founded by europeans(ashkenazi) fleeing the pogroms of last century. Which no matter what you say, are not the same israelis that fled Egypt, and originally stole this very same "promised" land.

The late Ahmed Yassin claimed that in the 2010 or 2020s Israel will be destroyed according to his investigation into the Koran (?Your guess is as good as mine?)
You are now going into the realm of the Palestinian WET DREAM. Watch out not to get 'goo'ed.

I know it's hard (no pun intended) not to, but we can dream yeah? Seriously nothing personal but israel has rose and fell many times....you think it ends here?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

B.S The zionist bombed plenty of civillians prior to israel's most recent incarnation. You and I both know that!

Could you please elaborate - I would like to know what events you are talking about.

A :jewish land was given by the british due to the initial campaign of terror by the zionist.

Have you ever heard of the Balfour declaration? This was in 1917 before hostilities with the Bristish set in. In addition, your definition of terror must be lacking since you do not differentiate between guerilla warfare from terrorism.

As for your genetics link give me some time to read it, and respond. You can't deny the fact that modern day Israel was founded by europeans(ashkenazi) fleeing the pogroms of last century. Which no matter what you say, are not the same israelis that fled Egypt, and originally stole this very same "promised" land.

None-other than the same people who lived in Israel and Judea of biblical times. Depending on who you ask some secular scholors do not believe the Egyptian exodus or the conquest of Jericho since no archeological evidence has every been uncovered. What is certain is that Jews (generically same as modern day) lived in Israel during and after King David's time and right up to the Babylonian conquest (circa 500 BCE).

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I told you to give me time to read your link.

I am now researching your "semitic geneology" I will respond briefly.

Patience patience patience my hebrew friend

You mention that the jews who live there now are "generically"the same as those from the time of david up until the babylonian captivity...which I say BS to!

They are the same only in religion, or theology.

Like I said though give me time to research your link.

Shalom

[edit on 26-3-2005 by 1wintermute1]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
to understand the mind of a palestinian , or other extremist islamic fanatics

and for those who have yet to understand the threat everyone faces from these lunatics , I submit the following ;

The Saudi Arabian government is controlled by Wahhabist Islamists, and makes a concerted effort to export the violent anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, and anti-Western religion to America. Hate propaganda is being disseminated through American Mosques as discovered by Freedom House, a non-profit center for promoting freedom and democracy throughout the world, which conducted a two year study by retrieving Saudi-government published documents from over a dozen Mosques.

The documents uncovered, 90 percent of which are written in Arabic, show contempt for American democracy and insist on the implementation of Sharia Islamic law. They call on Muslims to center their lives on jihad against infidels, calling for hatred of Christians, Jews, and non-Wahhabist Muslims. People who convert out of Islam "should be killed," according to these publications and women are instructed to be veiled, segregated from men, and barred from certain roles and businesses. The elimination of the Israeli state is called for as well.

Wahhabism is a movement of Islam named after Muhammad ibn Abd al Wahhab (1703 - 1792). It is a fundamentalist and legalistic form of Islam that insists upon a literal interpretation of the Koran. Wahhabism is the official form of Islam in Saudi Arabia.

The report makes a distinction between the extremist sect of Islam and the millions of Muslims who have made America their home and are upstanding law-abiding citizens. As Christians it is important for us to remember that Muslims can come to the cross on equal footing as the rest of us and it is important for us to treat them with Christ's love. It is also important for us to be aware of the extremist propaganda and activities so we may take steps in prayer and otherwise to protect our families. Fifteen of nineteen 9-11 hijackers were Wahhabist-Saudis.

The Center for Religious Freedom was founded by Eleanor Roosevelt and Wendell Willkie during World War II to fight religious persecution and promote democracy. The Arabic translators and Muslims who helped retrieve this information wish to remain anonymous, but want to try to get the extremist element out of their Mosques. The Muslim volunteers visited 15 prominent mosques across the United States and collected more than 200 publications disseminated by Saudi Arabia in mosque libraries, publication racks, and bookstores. The Saudi government claims the ideology has been deleted from its textbooks, however, as of December 2004, books promoting hatred and violence remain "common reading" in some American Mosques.

www.khouse.org...

and also from enews ;

Lebanese Prime Minister Omar Karameh has resigned from office following massive peaceful protests in Beirut. Protestors called for an end to Syria's involvement in Lebanese politics and the withdrawal of some 14,000 Syrian troops. Syria has come under a tremendous amount of pressure from the US, Israel, and France to withdrawal from Lebanon since the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. This week Syria's President Bashar al-Assad promised that Syria would withdraw its troops sometime in the next few months.

The international community has expressed a desire to see Lebanon become a truly independent and sovereign nation, however there are many obstacles and uncertainties remaining. Perhaps one of the most difficult issues to resolve will be the role of Hezbollah in the future of Lebanon.

Hezbollah, which occupies southern Lebanon along the Israeli border, is a group of radical Shiite militants that opposes the West, seeks to create a Muslim fundamentalist state modeled after Iran, and is a bitter foe of Israel. Hezbollah and its affiliates have planned or been linked to a lengthy series of terrorist attacks against America, Israel, and other Western targets. Their activities include a series of kidnappings of Westerners in the 1980s, the suicide truck bombings that killed more than 200 US Marines at their barracks in Beirut, Lebanon in 1983, and the 1985 hijacking of TWA flight 847 as well as numerous other attacks. According to the US State Department, Hezbollah receives "substantial amounts of financial, training, weapons, explosives, political, diplomatic, and organizational aid from Iran and Syria."

Hezbollah is an important player in Lebanon's politics and a major provider of social services to thousands of Lebanese Shiites. Hezbollah has 8 seats in Lebanon's 128-member parliament. It also operates hospitals, schools, orphanages and a television station. Its base is in Lebanon's Shiite-dominated areas, including parts of Beirut, southern Lebanon, and the Bekaa Valley. In addition, U.S. intelligence reports say that Hezbollah cells operate in regions including Europe, Africa, South America, and North America.

Despite Israel's withdrawal from Lebanon in May of 2000, Hezbollah continues to shell Israeli forces at a disputed border area called Shebaa Farms. Shebaa Farms is located where the borders of Lebanon, Israel, and Syria meet. Israel and the UN consider Shebaa Farms to be part of the Golan Heights (thus it is considered occupied Syrian territory), while Hezbollah and Lebanese officials claim it belongs to Lebanon.

While proponents of democracy have pushed for the withdrawal of Syria from Lebanon, others fear that their efforts could backfire and Lebanon could become unstable or revert back into civil war. As Syria withdraws, Iran and organizations such as Hezbollah will undoubtedly attempt to fill the void.
-------------------
and this ;

www.danielpipes.org...

--------------------
don't you palestinian punks try snowing me...I know better

--------------------
on the other hand

I know there are lots of loving decent muslims on the planet....I'm not concerned about them....it's the wahabbi leaders [ who have visions of lust at being the supreme religion on the planet ] this isn't a mere conjecture, but an observation of a movement...

this planet has BIG problems , right around the corner...

[edit on 27-3-2005 by toasted]

[edit on 27-3-2005 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
1. The Arabs and Palestinians rejected the partition because they were more than 70% of the population at the time of the partition plan, their counter-offer was to have a single state democracy and the zionists could just have a minority vote, a UN peacekeeping force could stay to make sure they wern't persecuted by the majority rule..

another problem was that in the part that was to be the 'Jewish' state; was 40% Palestinian, and they owned most of the land in the 'Jewish' state, which means they would have had to be disowned of their property and their rights, so they had to reject the partition.

The reason Yassin thinks Israel will collapse in 2020 (he said 2020, not 2010) is because you fools are going to keep building settlements in the WB making a 2 state solution impossible, by 2020 the Palestinians will have a sizable majority and the west will drop it's financial support which your state depends on, then you won't have Israel on 78% of Palestine, you'll have what the arabs wanted when they rejected the partition plan in 1947

Wrong on two accounts:

[edit on 27-3-2005 by xphantomx]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long, I jsut thought I should respond today....

Could you please elaborate - I would like to know what events you are talking about.

www.etzel.org.il...

What does it matter what specific events I am talking about? My statement is either true or not. If you must know though the main incident I was thinking of was the King david Hotel, amnongst others.

In addition, your definition of terror must be lacking since you do not differentiate between guerilla warfare from terrorism.

There is not one difference. You are playing a game of semantics when it fits you best. Guerilla warfare is exactly what the western powers have labelled "terrorism" when it is used against theme. You can't have it both ways, as much as you would like to.

None-other than the same people who lived in Israel and Judea of biblical times. Depending on who you ask some secular scholors do not believe the Egyptian exodus or the conquest of Jericho since no archeological evidence has every been uncovered. What is certain is that Jews (generically same as modern day) lived in Israel during and after King David's time and right up to the Babylonian conquest (circa 500 BCE).

O.K so I read your genetics link, and first off I must say that I find it rather amusing that an originally "matrilineal" group is now relying upon paternal genetic "proof" to help bolster their claims to land...anyways

All you state, (and the web site you provided as well) is a link between "white" jews, and arab jews, which logically would have to exist if there was ever a jewish population in europe..Of course there are SOME genetic ties. Neither one of these "races" are the original isrealites though, so it is truly neither here nor there.

I will reference your own book to help shed some light on this situation....Song of Sol 1:5.. If you are familiar with it then you might know that it is Solomons description of himself.Where he clearly says that he is black. I can give links to sites, and give references from your holy book to support this point, till I am blue in the face, that will not change anything you say or think though.

The fact of the matter is the orginal Israelites were black! The modern incarnation of Israel, and it's zionist settlers, are NOT black and are therefore not the "same" Jews. No matter how many links you provide, and no matter how much you try to further twist the truth, it will not change this FACT.

In reguards to your comments as to whether or not scholars agree that the exodus ever took place. I once again find it funny that you pick and choose what you want from that book. That is your peoples ONLY claim to that land yet you try to dispute it's authenticity at every chance you get. Odd really.

Then again it really isn't , as the exodus is the only thing that can, and would prove a link between egypt, it's peoples (who were what? BLACK) it's religion, and yours. God forbid the masses were to find out about your lie

You are correct about one thing though, yes it IS certain that jews were in the disputed areas during and after king david. They are not the same ones that are there today though.We are privy to actually be witness to one of historys gretest scams.(outside of the actual incident that made it possible for you to have your "homeland"again, otherwise known as the holocaust.)

Before you go and get all wet now, I am not trying to say that all those jews didn't die in the camps. Of course they did, hell it was a small price to pay to get all that land right?You do refer to the holocaust as SHOA yeah? Burnt offering? Correct? What was that offering in exchange for then if not your "holy land"?

Edited quotes.

[edit on 3-27-2005 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xphantomx
1. The Arabs and Palestinians rejected the partition because they were more than 70% of the population at the time of the partition plan, their counter-offer was to have a single state democracy and the zionists could just have a minority vote, a UN peacekeeping force could stay to make sure they wern't persecuted by the majority rule..

Firgive me for interjecting but:

In addition to roughly 600,000 Jews, 350,000 Arabs resided in the Jewish state created by partition. Approximately 92,000 Arabs lived in Tiberias, Safed, Haifa and Bet Shean, and another 40,000 were Bedouins, most of whom were living in the desert. The remainder of the Arab population was spread throughout the Jewish state and occupied most of the agricultural land.

see below for the link.

another problem was that in the part that was to be the 'Jewish' state; was 40% Palestinian, and they owned most of the land in the 'Jewish' state, which means they would have had to be disowned of their property and their rights, so they had to reject the partition.

Forgive me again but:

According to British statistics, more than 70% of the land in what would become Israel was not owned by Arab farmers, it belonged to the mandatory government. Those lands reverted to Israeli control after the departure of the British. Nearly 9% of the land was owned by Jews and about 3% by `Arabs who became citizens of Israel. That means only about 18% belonged to Arabs who left the country before and after the Arab invasion of Israel

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

The reason Yassin thinks Israel will collapse in 2020 (he said 2020, not 2010) is because you fools are going to keep building settlements in the WB making a 2 state solution impossible, by 2020 the Palestinians will have a sizable majority and the west will drop it's financial support which your state depends on, then you won't have Israel on 78% of Palestine, you'll have what the arabs wanted when they rejected the partition plan in 1947

Firstly it is thought not thinks. Secondly he claimed his Koranic studies have brought him to believe in what he said. I do not think what you said is in the Koran.
But if what you say is true, The prophecy probably will not come true because today more than 95% of the population is under Palestinian rule. Israeli is in a peace process with the Palestinians. But then again Palestinians like Palestinians will probably revert to terrorism again, reneg on all agreements with israel again, and throw a monkey wrench in the wheels of the peace process again so anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

don't you palestinian punks try snowing me...I know better

You obviously don't know any better.

All this talk of lebanon reminds me of the network news.

Why do you think they want Hezbollah out? Because they are the ones that DROVE the Israelis out. They did it once and they can do it again if need be

Hell it was the lebanese christian community that asked them (syria)to protect them in the first place, let's not forget that. Which they did a GREAT job of doing.

Lebanon is the most recent attempt at the Israeli/American Access of evil trying with it's dying breath to continue to control resources around the globe, by any means nec. What we are witnessing is a bold plan to re-shape the middle east to suit the needs of israel, and the US.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
1wintermute1
I would like to ask you a personal question? What ethnicity do you subscribe to? R U Arab? Black?
What religion? Muslim? Christian?

I will try to be as delicate as possible as to not insult you.

I read your Song of Songs 1:5 and yes there is a reference to a black individual. The only thing is that it is not to King Solomon! How do I know you ask? OK - I read the Hebrew version (you know the original version) and the song is in a femiline form meaning I am black (feminine) and pretty (I think that it translates to pretty - but again in feminine form). This passage refers to a female speaker NOT Solomon.

Now Solomon was a stud - he had 700 wives and something like 300 concubines - some were black others semitic - hell He had just about everyone and her mother.

Anyhow - your reference to Solomon as being black at least in this passage is impossible.

Sorry

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you must know my racial identity it is bi-racial. My father is "black" and my mother is "white".....Don't see how that matters though.

As for religion that's a tad harder to get into. I do not ascribe to any particular belief system. I do believe in "God", I do believe in "lucifer" as to what I believe their true nature is, this is neither the time nor the place. I do not believe that christ was god in flesh,nor muhammed to be his last prophet, nor abraham to be his "chosen" people. For the most part I believe all religions, (even what I assume yours is) contain an iota of truth.

Oh and don't be afraid of hurting my feelings, I have rather thick skin.

As for your reference to the bible in Hebrew, I am unfotunately unable to speak it and can therefore not logically argue this point you raise. I do plan on learning Hebrew, eventualy. When I do I will keep this conversation in mind .( FYI-it is the discrepancies between your dogma, and the word elohim(I believe) that actually make me want to learn it.)

As I said above I can give plenty more links and quotes from the bible to support my claim, I know that will change nothing in your mind.

Now please tell me what this has to do with any point/question I raised.

I am particularly interested in hearing your explanation of your Shoa?

[edited for clarification]

[edit on 27-3-2005 by 1wintermute1]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
1wintermute1
I am sorry if I was too invasive by asking your ethnic and religious background. I will explain myself. Back in my University days I heard similar arguements from the blacks. They where quite militant and I never understood why they didn't like the Jews. I guess they identified better with the Muslims and possibly Palestinians. Anyway I attended a lecture on the subject where the issue of black cultural supremacy in ancient times in Ancient Egypt for example and therefore in Judaism based on an assumption that if the Pharohs of the time were Black so was Moses.

I never really bought this arguement. I would be interested in hearing other such arguements though.

I do not think that Jews were black but Semitic with the exception of the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia which converted in ancient times. Then again there are the Lemba tribes of Africa which you may be interested in reading about. They seem to be of Yemini origin.

Regarding the word SHOA it means calamity, disaster, holocaust. I do not know or have I ever heard of Burnt offerings meaning SHOA. A biblical reference to SHOA is made that describes SHOA as a people allied with the ancient Israelites.

The reason I started posting here is because I have read much inaccuracies (I use a mild term) regarding Jews and Israel. I cannot accept that people bash Jews and Israel based on lies and myths therefore I am very persistant to clear up inaccuracies.

I do not think that Israel or Jews are perfect, special genetically or intellectually because the bible names them as the chosen people.

It bothers me to see conspiracy theories about Jews that are based on crap, lies and bigotted 'tales'. Nowadays Arabs seem to be the driving force behind the Anti-Jewish Industry and much crap has been spewed out regarding Jews, Israel, Zionism, Jewish aspirations, history, the bible etc. so If I sound anti-arab it is only against the fundamentalists. Problem is that many of theArab moderates base their anti-Jewish prejudice on the lies fed to them and that is truely sorry.

You can read about the black woman in Song of Songs 1:5 here:
www.biblenews1.com...

[edit on 27/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Don't worry you didn't offend.

You claim shoa means holocaust right?

Look up the greek roots HOLOS-Burnt

KAUSTOS-Sacrificial offering

Burnt offering!

HA ! The tides have turned! hmmm? Perhaps Learning Greek did pay off.

If you are seriously interested on more info from the "balck-jew" perspective, then give me some time and I will post some for you.

Funny you think jews were "semitic" you say. All that means is that they were descended from SHEM. If you follow that train of thought, then caucasions are the descendants of Japheth(those eastern europeans you claim have genetic ties to the land and don't )even according to your own book, the people who fled europe CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED SEMITIC!

And I won't even get into the fact that both the old and new testament clearly, and repeatedly say that "gods"word was not intended for the gentiles......anyways.

The group you mention sounds like the Black Israelites. They are actually very militant, however they always use the bible to back up their claims. (not switch back and forth as to what they want to apply and what they don't ,unlike another current form of judaism.)

which, IMHO is more akin to a group that actually believes in the book they're toting.

Where did you go to school if you don't mind me asking? They are big in the mid-west(chicago) and back east mainly.

[edited for clarity]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is such BS- "95% of the P population is under P rule" it's an aphartied scheme, they are crammed into bantustans and the zionists rule over the bantustans, just like S. Africa used to be only much worse; the question becomes then why not make a bi-national state since that becomes the only way to give Palestinians their equal rights, and if Israel refuses to do that than it's a rogue state like S. Africa got tagged; a racist oppresive non-democratic theocracy..eventually the west must drop economic and military support (and the US is going bankrupt anyways) and Israel is as dependent on the west as Maria Schivo is on that feeding tube-it has no local trading partners and is dependent on forign aid and trading subsidies, it has no viable commercial industries except some non-labor intensive tech sector, a service/military economy dependent on foreigh (western) countries..

Firstly it is thought not thinks. Secondly he claimed his Koranic studies have brought him to believe in what he said. I do not think what you said is in the Koran.
But if what you say is true, The prophecy probably will not come true because today more than 95% of the population is under Palestinian rule. Israeli is in a peace process with the Palestinians. But then again Palestinians like Palestinians will probably revert to terrorism again, reneg on all agreements with israel again, and throw a monkey wrench in the wheels of the peace process again so anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

This is such BS- "95% of the P population is under P rule" it's an aphartied scheme, they are crammed into bantustans and the zionists rule over the bantustans, just like S. Africa used to be only much worse; the question becomes then why not make a bi-national state since that becomes the only way to give Palestinians their equal rights, and if Israel refuses to do that than it's a rogue state like S. Africa got tagged; a racist oppresive non-democratic theocracy..eventually the west must drop economic and military support (and the US is going bankrupt anyways) and Israel is as dependent on the west as Maria Schivo is on that feeding tube-it has no local trading partners and is dependent on forign aid and trading subsidies, it has no viable commercial industries except some non-labor intensive tech sector, a service/military economy dependent on foreigh (western) countries..

If the Palestinians would have chosen peaceful tactics over warring tactics Israel would have never had needed security checkpoints. Under OSLO Palestinian economy was good, Palestinians had jobs probel was that the Palestinians leadership still had (and may very well still have) the mindset that perscribed to the phased destruction of Israel. During this time thefts (cars, breakins) were at an all time high and terrorism rose significantly. This is during peace-time! When the 2nd Intifadah broke out terrorism skyrocketed. It became time for Israel to defend its citizens from the facist murder strategy of Arafat. That is why the Palestinians are closed off in 'bantustans' as you call it. If Palestinian leadership would have chosen a path of peace their situation would have been, as expected, much better.

There will NEVER be a bi-national state - The Jews deserve at least one Jewish state. Palestinians can rule there own and leave us quitely without their annoying ranting and ravings about imagined 'massacres', 'apartheid' treatment, 'facist' intentions blah blah blah. It is imagined and like the Jenin 'massacre' it is lies. The world is getting fed-up with this crap.
Finally, Israel was a strong high-tech industry, Low tech industries took a hit because of the peace process with Jordan. Many Israeli companies moved their industries to Jordan. This is kept as is in order to enhance peace with Jordan but can be reversed by law if need be. Israels economy is just like the entire world's has its ups and downs - It is currently improving but you gotta admit for a small country with the military problems it has its economy is spectacular. Israel has VERY viable commercial industries (e.g. Teva, Intel, Elite, Diamond, etc)
I know you'll say well with the American aid . . .
I say look at Egypt it receives aid as well which close to that of Israel and they are in no way nearing the economic capability of Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join