It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians again show their true faces

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Who cares if Palestinians engineered the biggest bank heist in history? IT WAS IN 1929!!!! How the heck is that relevant to 35 years of illegal occupation by Israel? Please please explain that one.

My friend I do not wish to ridicule you - You seem to prove that you do not bother to read the information in the post-

The Bank heist was in Lebanon in 1976 during the Lebanese civil war. The Palestinians built their base there following Black September when the Jordanians, who were sick of their thievery and interference in internal politics that they kicked them out of Jordan. 30,000 Palestinians were killed by the Jordanians in a matter of something like a month.

So they moved to Lebanon and the situation in Lebanon began detiriorating quickly. The Palestinians signed pacts with the Lebanese gov't that they will be allowed to operate against Israel but they will be forbidden to interfere with their internal politics but the PLO as always reneged on their agreements and caused HAVOC in Lebanon. Amoing other things they also robbed a series of banks in Beirut - This was 1976.

In 1929 in Hebron the arab masses rioted in response to the virulent sermon of the Mufti of Jerusalem against Jews and as a result 67 Jews were brutally lynched by the incited masses. Hebron always had a Jewish presence (although a minority) since biblical times. Following this occurance the British relocated all the Jews of Hebron to Jerusalem (ethnic cleansing). Jews only returned a bit after 1967 to resettled there.

So please make an effort to read the information provided and Please do not poke fun at 4USA he seemed to understand what I said.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
jerusalem

hahahahahaha...the holy city for islam ?

what a joke !

for it is NOT EVEN MENTIONED ONCE in the koran [ not once ! ] so why do they REALLY want it ?

just more proof the fanatics/extremists are liars and manipulators...

then there is this ;

number of jewish states that have existed on the land called palestine = 3

number of arab or muslim states which existed on the land called palestine = 0

they want something that never belonged to them....what do we call people, who take things that don't belong to them ?

oh, to be a palestinian extremist lying thief..what insanity ....

[ well I guess those virgins really got some pull ]

[edit on 25-3-2005 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
jerusalem

what a joke !

for it is NOT EVEN MENTIONED ONCE in the koran [ not once ! ] so why do they REALLY want it ?

when you did history did you flunk it ?

link

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This was a tradgedy for the Palestinians because most those 67 Jews were Palestinian Arab Jews and most of them were Anti-Zionist..

But 67 is a very small number considering the murder of thousands of Palestinians during Israels creation in 1948 and forcing a million Ps into refugee camps because 'Israel' was to be a 'Jewish' state and the indeginous population is supposed to be cleared out, to this day srael continues to pass racist laws that are intended to encourage Arabs to leave their country..

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

In 1929 in Hebron the arab masses rioted in response to the virulent sermon of the Mufti of Jerusalem against Jews and as a result 67 Jews were brutally lynched by the incited masses. Hebron always had a Jewish presence (although a minority) since biblical times. Following this occurance the British relocated all the Jews of Hebron to Jerusalem (ethnic cleansing). Jews only returned a bit after 1967 to resettled there.

So please make an effort to read the information provided and Please do not poke fun at 4USA he seemed to understand what I said.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Judah:

The Bank heist was in Lebanon in 1976 during the Lebanese civil war. The Palestinians built their base there following Black September when the Jordanians, who were sick of their thievery and interference in internal politics that they kicked them out of Jordan. 30,000 Palestinians were killed by the Jordanians in a matter of something like a month.

So they moved to Lebanon and the situation in Lebanon began detiriorating quickly. The Palestinians signed pacts with the Lebanese gov't that they will be allowed to operate against Israel but they will be forbidden to interfere with their internal politics but the PLO as always reneged on their agreements and caused HAVOC in Lebanon. Amoing other things they also robbed a series of banks in Beirut - This was 1976.

I'll make you a deal. I will read your links in detail once you start posting relevant ones. What exactly does a decades old bank heist have to do with anything we are talking about?

Why won't you address the fact that despite your assertions that you provide information to back up your claims, your links are in fact one-sided and pretty rare (again, 6 links in 23 posts)?

My friend I do not wish to ridicule you - You seem to prove that you do not bother to read the information in the post-

I don't feel ridiculed at all, don't worry about it. I skimmed over the link and saw that it had nothing to offer me that I didn't already know, and it wasn't an actual news report, it was penned by a rabbi, and the source was www.israelnationalnews.com ( www.a7.org... ). Sorry if I don't totally take it as 100% accurate and unbiased. Shall I find an Imam that may have a different point of view, or can you start posting links from recognized, accurate media source?

j

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Nothing says love more than blanket generalisations

Originally posted by xphantomx
Israel: Racist Aphartied State
Jews(most of them): Hypocrites that constantly bitch about anti-semitism and feel they have a right to be racist and the US must support their racism, then they demand the Germans give them money for past mistreatment and they offer the Palestinians nothing but bantustans.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How many settlements have they illeagelly built in occupied land? Look the Isreali's have a right to exist but not at the expense of others. Isreal is an artifical country populated with displaced EUROPEAN JEWS at the expense of the locals. It was created because of the guilt Europe felt over the Holocaust and not doing anything to prevent it, but in seeking to end an injustice a new one was created.

Should Isreal be dismantled and the land returned ???

That would be a bad idea too?

Either create a HOMELAND for those displaceed by the creation then occuptional expansion OR make then fully enfranchised Isreali's with voting right so they can change the government but wait then it wouldn't be Jewish...too bad you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Originally posted by Apollyon
Why doesn't Isreal go back to it's origal 1948 borders and let the West Bank be Palestine. Then pay reperations for it's stolen assessts ...do you think that would end terrorism?

I'm all for Isreal but within its own borders and off the West Bank

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Apollyon]

The Palestinians (not all of course - but the leadership) wishes for the annihilation of Israel - the WB and Gaza are insignificant in their view. Therefore this will not stop terrorism - Unless the moderate Palestinian leadership displays courage and takes steps againsts the militant elements in their midst, disarms them and provides a suitable atmosphere for peace.

Incidentally if you want to talk about stolen assets you may want to explore the stolen assets of Jews by Arab countries following the creation of Israel - The Iraqi, Egyptian, Syrian, Yeminite, Lybian, Morrocan, Algerian, Tunisian, Lebanese and Iranian Jews. I think that when talking about reparations this fact should be kept in mind as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
bodrul,

the dome of the rock being there , has nothing to do with jerusalem never being mentioned in the koran. which was my point.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why doesn't Isreal go back to it's origal 1948 borders and let the West Bank be Palestine. Then pay reperations for it's stolen assessts ...do you think that would end terrorism?
How many settlements have they illeagelly built in occupied land?

None here are the facts.

1-Palestine was never a country it was the name of the territory it was controlled by Jordan prior to Jordan by Great Britain and before that by the Ottoman Empire...

2-It was the Arabs (not Israel) that attacked in 1948 and lost land, attacked again in 1967 and lost even more land attacked again in 1973...(Hey, just keep on attacking)

3-Most of the land of Israeli settlements was purchased legally.

4-Don't get me wrong I do support a Palestinian state (because the Palestinians got to live some place) but it should be up to Israel (it is theirs after all) to decide if it wants to keep the land were Israel's live (so called settlements),and after they give up there jihad business.

5-Israel Prime Minister Barak (I think ) offered 93% of the West Bank And E. Jerusalem (which he is nuts for doing so) and they still refused, they're simply not interested in peace.

I enjoy reading your posts and links

Thank you

Can't talk nor walk yet, but he can surely make an excellent bomb, gosh what's next!!

Palestinain militants hiding among children so they could blame Israel.

From Time Magezine
"A senior Palestinian military officer tells Time it was probably the gunmen's own booby traps that buried some civilians and fighters alive."

All4Israel

4USA, texas

"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me."- Jerry Lewis

[edit on 25-3-2005 by 4USA]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
4USA:

None here are the fact.

1-Palestine was never a country it was the name of the territory it was controlled by Jordan prior to Jordan by Great Britain and before that by the Ottoman Empire...

Okay, so it wasn't a country, it was a territory. Does it not still belong to the people that lived there for generations and generations, going back to BC?

2-It was the Arabs (not Israel) that attacked in 1948 and lost land, attacked again in 1967 and lost even more land attacked again in 1973...(Hey, just keep on attacking)

You hear a lot of lies about who started the war. The relevant fact is that the UN issued a resolution number 242 considering the Israeli occupation illegal and calling Israel to leave the Arab land occupied in 1967 war. Israel rejected all UN resolutions related to the Palestine issue and continues to do so.

Illegal according to international law, and Israel, as a country, must follow international law.

3-Most of land of Israeli settlements was purchased legally.

Purchased from who? Britain? The Palestinians? Do you have a statistic on how many Israeli settlements are actually legal?

4-Don't get me wrong I do support a Palestinian state (because the Palestinians got to live some place) but it should be up to Israel (it is theirs after all) to decide if it wants to keep the land were Israel's live (so called settlements),and after they give up there jihad business.

Well it's NOT Israel's land (not according to the pre-war borders and thus contrary to international law).

If you think that there should be a different form of law for Israel, then that's because you're a blind Zionist shill and you should expect that you get flak for your position, because it excludes the whole of the rest of humanity.

5-Israel Prime Minister Barak (I think ) offered 93% of the West Bank And E. Jerusalem (which he is nut's for doing so) and they still refused, they're simply not interested in peace.

It was that simple? No strings attached? They didn't ask for a guarantee that Palestinians would cancel the Right Of Return for all eternity, did they? There were no other unrealistic conditions set upon the Palestinians? ? Funny how things are so simple for you, but in reality there is no black or white in this issue.

jako

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

jerusalem
what a joke !

when you did history did you flunk it ?
link

Just to clarify the Koran never mentions Jerusalem - The "furthest Mosque" was refered to in the Koran which is currently interpreted to be Jerusalem. This although is contraversal since the Al-Aqsa Mosque was biult much later - after Mohamed died. You can see both sides of the arguement on this site:
www.answers.com...

In addition. recent debate among Muslim bring this issue up again and further more discuss the interpretations of the Koran as a POLITICAL tool.

www.onejerusalem.org...

Therefore Islam's claim to Jerusalem is on VERY shakey grounds. Again Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Koran only a vague reference to a distant mosque that most probably was in Medina. Remember no mosque was in jerusalem at the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Should Germany have been allowed to keep Poland and France??? I'm just using your same spoils of war logic.

Originally posted by 4USA

How many settlements have they illeagelly built in occupied land?

None here are the fact.

3-Most of land of Israeli settlements was purchased legally.

5-Israel Prime Minister Barak (I think ) offered 93% of the West Bank And E. Jerusalem (which he is nut's for doing so) and they still refused, they're simply not interested in peace.

I enjoy reading your posts and links

Thank you

4USA, texas

"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me."- Jerry Lewis

[edit on 25-3-2005 by 4USA]

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Apollyon]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xphantomx
This was a tradgedy for the Palestinians because most those 67 Jews were Palestinian Arab Jews and most of them were Anti-Zionist..

R U suggesting that if they were zionists it was OK to kill them? Seems so. Is that not a comment of a bigot?

But 67 is a very small number considering the murder of thousands of Palestinians during Israels creation in 1948 and forcing a million Ps into refugee camps because 'Israel' was to be a 'Jewish' state and the indeginous population is supposed to be cleared out,

More falsities - 67 where the number killed in one event in one town -

You make it sound like Israel attacked the Arabs in 1948 when Israel was created. In actuality the opposite is true. Nearly every Asia Arab country attacked Israel and asked the local arab population to leave to make their job easier. Now arean't we glad they didn't succeed!!!! So in actuality the Arabs caused the refugee problem - Blaming Israel is just more convienient. Yeah sure - in some areas forced evacuations did occur but on a very very limited scale (LOD and Ramle were there still are Arabs living - so it could not have been an evacuation as suggested by the Arabs).

to this day srael continues to pass racist laws that are intended to encourage Arabs to leave their country..

What laws are you talking about - Currently Arab/Israelis have the best lives out of of the Arabs in any Arab country. I work with Arabs whos salaries are larger than mine. See www.arabsforisrael.com... and then decide if what you say is true.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'll make you a deal. I will read your links in detail once you start posting relevant ones. What exactly does a decades old bank heist have to do with anything we are talking about?

Someone was saying that Israel complains about PLO using tactics that Israel was using during its creation so I was asking whicih tactics he meant? I refered to the bank heist and the genocidal attrocities the PLO was engaged in Lebanon as an example to the criminal (not nationalistic) extreme the PLO was capable of. This type of criminality level was NEVER displayed by the Jews. Even if the Palestinian claims to massacres by the Israeli had occured, none was so barbaric as what happened in Lebanon (and Israel). That was my point.

Why won't you address the fact that despite your assertions that you provide information to back up your claims, your links are in fact one-sided and pretty rare (again, 6 links in 23 posts)?

I don't feel ridiculed at all, don't worry about it. I skimmed over the link and saw that it had nothing to offer me that I didn't already know, and it wasn't an actual news report, it was penned by a rabbi, and the source was www.israelnationalnews.com ( www.a7.org... ). Sorry if I don't totally take it as 100% accurate and unbiased. Shall I find an Imam that may have a different point of view, or can you start posting links from recognized, accurate media source?

I understand your reservations towards my sources they definately are biased but you cannot complain about accuracy.

If yiou have a problem with what they say - check it up with others cross-reference the info. So long as the Imam says the truth and I can check it up - Let him say what ever he pleases.

My original post was that the Palestinians are still not stopping the incitement and they still want to destry Israel. In addition, I said that the mainstream press is suppressing this fact. Well I stand behind this - The PLO is having problems keeping their own people from commiting aggressions against Israel. They still incite on their own media outlets and they still discuss the phased destruction of Israel.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Should Germany have been allowed to keep Poland and France??? I'm just using your same spoils of war logic.

Had Poland and France prepared to attack Germany as then Egyptians and Syrians did (Jordan later on engaged in the war as to assist those two countries) Germany would have been entitled to decide what to do with the land (in my view). And if Germany won the war what do you think would have happened.

Please understand that your example in not equivalent to the 67 war or the 1948 war either.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Judah:

This type of criminality level was NEVER displayed by the Jews.

Wow, do you actually believe this? Have you ever heard of the Stern Gang?

Are you in fact professing that Jews (not Israelis) are somehow more peaceful and law-abiding than your average Palestinian?

So explain how these Jews were law-abiding, peaceful citizens, I'm all ears.

I'll start with 3:

Dutch Schultz

Meyer Lansky

Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel

My original post was that the Palestinians are still not stopping the incitement and they still want to destry Israel. In addition, I said that the mainstream press is suppressing this fact. Well I stand behind this - The PLO is having problems keeping their own people from commiting aggressions against Israel. They still incite on their own media outlets and they still discuss the phased destruction of Israel.

I don't see the mainstream press as suppressing this fact whatsoever. I find the US mainstream press suppresses pretty much EVERYTHING that goes on in Israel and the Occupied Territories. It's a media sorespot in the US that they never take a strong hard look at.

Doesn't help that the IDF shoots reporters and disallows freelancers from going in to the Occupied Territories, but that's a subject for another thread.

j

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
IT'S NOT THEIR LAND!

Had Poland and France prepared to attack Germany as then Egyptians and Syrians did (Jordan later on engaged in the war as to assist those two countries) Germany would have been entitled to decide what to do with the land (in my view). And if Germany won the war what do you think would have happened.

Please understand that your example in not equivalent to the 67 war or the 1948 war either.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

4USA:

None here are the fact.

Okay, so it wasn't a country, it was a territory. Does it not still belong to the people that lived there for generations and generations, going back to BC?

What he is trying to say here is that MUCH of todays 'Palestinians' are not the historic Arabs of that land. Many Arabs who are currently considered 'Palestinians' where actually from neighboring areas that came into 'Palestine' for work. Work was possible thanks to the Zionist industry that brought in mony to develop the land and the infrastructures - see below for additional info.

Well it's NOT Israel's land (not according to the pre-war borders and thus contrary to international law).

If you think that there should be a different form of law for Israel, then that's because you're a blind Zionist shill and you should expect that you get flak for your position, because it excludes the whole of the rest of humanity.

International law sucks. When Arch-terrorist Yassir Arafat can come to the UN with a holstered gun to his side and receive a standing ovation from world leaders who make these international laws - then international laws suck.

When Arch-terrorist Yassir Arafat is a hero who is above the law - then international law is irrelevant.
When Yassir Arafat ethnically cleanses Bethlehem from its Christian majority, aids in doing the same in Lebanon, leads and plans terrorist attrocities like the 1976 'Air France highjacking' the 1972 Munich Murders of the Israeli athletes in the Olympics (and this is just a drop in the sea) and no international law stands in his way then I think that international law is a joke.

It was that simple? No strings attached? They didn't ask for a guarantee that Palestinians would cancel the Right Of Return for all eternity, did they? There were no other unrealistic conditions set upon the Palestinians?

Right to return is unrealistic - According to the book 'From Time Immemorial' Much of the Palestinians ancestry immigrated to 'Palestine' parallel to Jewish immigration. Arabs from neighboring countries came to 'Palestine' for work since the Zionist machine started bringing in money to the region. The Ottomans and British restricted Jewish immigration but allowed Arab immigration. Many of the currently accepted 'Palestinians Refugees' are hence of decent that is not 'Palestinian' - Furthermore UN law considers anyone a Palestinian Refugee who lived in Palestine for 2 years prior to the 1948 war and lost his residence.

. . .Palestine refugees are persons whose normal place of residence was Palestine between June 1946 and May 1948, who lost both their homes and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli conflict . . .
www.un.org...

As a result the 'right to return' is for those refugees who left their homes in 1948 their children, spouses, grand children and their spouses.
This means that someone who lived for 2 years in 'Palestine' prior to the war and returned home during the war would have the right to live with his wife, kids their spouses and their kids in Israel, receive compensation, full citizenship after 60 years of living somewhere else - Hell the King of Jordan would have right to return since his wife is Palestinian.
You want to talk unrealistic? Right to return is unrealistic. Implemetation of this would make Israel Palestine from a demographic perspective within a very short time and is part of the phased destruction of Israel the Palestinains leadership so keen on.
No other refugee group since WWII have not been absorbed into another country other than the 'Palestinians' and this has been for the reason that the Arab world has decided to make their life hell so that it can be used against Israel and the UN obliged.

So to hell with international law - It is a joke just like the UN and if the Palestinians leadership is above international law (since no UN resolutions were made against them) then don't use international law or UN resolutions as an excuse to bash Israel.

[edit on 25/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Wow, do you actually believe this? Have you ever heard of the Stern Gang?

Go to www.cederland.com read what the Palestinians did in Lebanon and then come back to me. the Stern Gang was a cub scout organization compared to the PLO.
Dir Yassin - the most major act attributed to Stern Gang included major exaggerations of the number of vicitims and the form of their killing - and if you wish I will post the source which are PALESTINIAN!

Are you in fact professing that Jews (not Israelis) are somehow more peaceful and law-abiding than your average Palestinian?

No just that the PLO is one of the most heinious organizations to have every existed - probably second to Al-Qaida . Stern Gang, Irgun and Hagannah combined don't stand a chance in comparison.

So explain how these Jews were law-abiding, peaceful citizens, I'm all ears.

I'll start with 3:

Dutch Schultz

Meyer Lansky

Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel

Where any of these Irgun fighters? Did they even live in Israel? How is this relevant. You want more names of Jewish criminals - How about 'Son of Sam'?
How is this relevant?

I don't see the mainstream press as suppressing this fact whatsoever.

Really find me another like from like CNN, BBC that reports the same.

You'll come up empty handed.

I find the US mainstream press suppresses pretty much EVERYTHING that goes on in Israel and the Occupied Territories. It's a media sorespot in the US that they never take a strong hard look at.

I wouldn't know I haven lived in the states for 10 years now.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Who gives a crap about who originally owned what land, and who has been living in this region for thousands of years, and who kicked who off what property, and who is a terrorist, and who is a zionist, and.....whatever.

DEAL WITH FACTS

The Israelis occupy the land. Whether by hook or by crook, its theirs. Nobody is going to take it from them, as history has already shown us and the Arabs have painfully learned. Every time the Arabs try to take it back, they loose more land, so they have wisely stopped trying.

The Israelis are rich, powerful, educated, worldly, tech-saavy, and committed to living in this area FOREVER.

The Palestinians are poor, weak, uneducated, wallowing in a hole, living in the dark ages, yet they are also committed to living in this land FOREVER.

Now, those simple facts are incontrovertable, and a 5th grader can see who will dominate who.

History lessons and quoting UN resolutions and debating the merits of zionism or terrorism or radical Islam or the forces of capitalism are p o i n t l e s s.

Reality shows us that there are two groups in play - one strong and one weak. The strong one is desperately trying to make peace, if the weak one would stop pricking the strong one with a sewing needle long enough to listen.

If the people of the world really cared about the plight of the Palestinians (which, in of itself is a major crock, when you look at the millions of other people living around the world in darkness and in squalor), they would band together and make the Palestinians sit down and negotiate, and then stick to their promises. The Israelis must reign in their own nationalist (calling the zionists is pointless at this juncture, as the jews have been there for more than 50 years and they ain't moving!) and the Palestinians must unlearn and cast off their cult of death.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join