It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is running a military operation on the election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Kinda funny you say that. Strategically speaking? Every "sea port/dock", is run by a "democratic government". Cept'ing Texas. But they're in a gulf. And easily blockaded...

Personally I believe the U.S. is going to have a lot of "bad luck accidents"... Biden will wish he'd lost. And the average "American" will wish they had a Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say infowars is full of crap.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
That’s what I thought too

It looks like big print shops handle most of the printing

www.npr.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I found it of moderate interest yesterday but when I seen Steve Pieczenick video, a career psychiatrist in the State Dept/CIA, red flags started going off and then today...This clown. Ok, now I know it's all BS!

twitter.com...

Next will be aliens or the blue chicken to the rescue.🙄

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Dons boot is about to make contact with the lefts ass.

Don is very sly, and patient.

If Don cheated like the left just did, I would say he was despicable, treasones, and due for the worst punishment. He didnt. This treasones activity came directly from the bowels of the left. May God have mercy on their dark souls

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It makes no sense to have not sprung the trap yet. If you believe they have been cheating then the evidence should be there, no reason to wait.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Trump has been pretty quite, hmmmm. Not normal for Trump. I wonder why? LOL, we know why.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I found it of moderate interest yesterday but when I seen Steve Pieczenick video, a career psychiatrist in the State Dept/CIA, red flags started going off and then today...This clown. Ok, now I know it's all BS!

twitter.com...

Next will be aliens or the blue chicken to the rescue.🙄

Isn't that like a David Ike effect? Because this guy talked about aliens and blue chickens, everything else he spoke about is proven false?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Trump has been pretty quite, hmmmm. Not normal for Trump. I wonder why? LOL, we know why.

Then spill it.

I can't cut my grass any shorter.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
It makes no sense to have not sprung the trap yet. If you believe they have been cheating then the evidence should be there, no reason to wait.

Eh, it kinda makes sense (I want to believe!)

For a sting to work it has to be AIR-TIGHT with no wiggle room for plausible deniability.

Meaning, they may be waiting for that victory declaration with fraudulent ballots. Just knowing they have false ballots and are counting them might not be enough. If there is a sting operation they have to wait until the fraudulent parties make their move.

Here's to hoping

edit on 6-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The whole thing should have been conducted using blockchain tech, right from the start. It’s a trustless system that can’t be manipulated. I can’t believe that this day and age, that extremely important stuff like elections aren’t using blockchain tech. This election is a joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
The whole thing should have been conducted using blockchain tech, right from the start. It’s a trustless system that can’t be manipulated. I can’t believe that this day and age, that extremely important stuff like elections aren’t using blockchain tech. This election is a joke.

I thought blockchain would be a great voting solution too.. until I realized that oracles are corruptible and are an uncontrollable risk in the security line.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

There is this:

I posted this in the mega 2020 election thread yesterday... I don't know if this is plausible or true... and no one responded at all in the big thread so no further insights there.

Take it for what its worth I guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

no we just checked my roommates mail in ballot also. What she is seeing is the ink from the other side of the ballot that was pressed against it. You can see the letters in reverse.

We didn't check under UV or and infrared but i guarantee what that lady is showing is the ink from the other side of her ballot.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

i mean, is there anything he's ever said that has been true or come to pass? no. Seeing David Wilcock say that almost makes it impossible for it to be true. He is like the CNN of the conspiracy world.

at least David Icke is right about SOME things.
edit on 7-11-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
The whole thing should have been conducted using blockchain tech, right from the start. It’s a trustless system that can’t be manipulated.

Tell that the the Silk Road hackers that just had almost 1 billion seized or the hackers who've had their tokens "unstolen" via rolling back transactions on the blockchain.

Blockchain verification is great, but it's far from being free from potential manipulation and isn't immutable. There are news exploits rolling out every few weeks at this point.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

LOL -- thank you! That makes sense.

It wasn't until your comment that I realized she never shows the underside of that strip of paper! She shows the printing on the end, but not the underside.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Meaning, they may be waiting for that victory declaration with fraudulent ballots.

I am getting more skeptical of this story the longer nothing happens, but assuming it's true I think the issue is really that they cannot validate the votes until they have finished counting, which may explain why these few states have been stuck in limbo for several days and wont call it for Biden. They may be trying to find some way to undo the fraud or devise some sort of plan to prevent the votes being validated.
edit on 7/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: alldaylong

Really? The "government" provides everything!..
.. What's "no no" about it?

Hell, the "government" arresting a "tax evader" in the news is enough for you to believe, they're guilty!

You're a educated shill... Live with it.

Are you some kind of thicko or didn't you read the OP ? Here is part of it.

the military or intelligence community was somehow able to watermark the legitimate ballots with an encrypted block chain?.

Now go and work out what the words in bold actaully mean when it comes to free and open elections.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I saw your post in the mega thread yesterday...it swung me

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join