It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is running a military operation on the election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't understand exactly is every one reply's for the idea of water marking the ballets or against it ?
Money has a strip in it that can show its real ?
If Trump somehow got the states a way to find out each mailed in ballet was real with some kind of water mark then what the heck is the problem check the water marks and call the election ?

The only real issue I would have IS NOT telling people to BE sure to use the one sent goin to be someone dumb enough to print out there own ballet and by letting every one know it would have also stopped any who thought they could jsut mass print fill and return really a water mark done right would be a good idea .
Of course all this sound like bunk but hey maybe next election
edit on 7-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JinMI

Certainly there must be some verified accounting and proof that ballots were actually mailed and delivered to voters and addresses on the lists ?

And some proof of how many actual ballots were even printed ?

Who verifies all that ?

😎🦃

This doesn't address the issue of multiple ballots, some at multiple addresses being printed.

Did you just emoji me a butterball??

I'm in a second owner home, never requested a mail in ballot, and have received 12 ballot request forms from the center for voter information. I called to complain at #9 and got hung up on.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtSlotter

I could share plenty of similar anecdotes.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join