It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lumenari
A 13 minute video you watched in 4 minutes...

Don't need to, everyone knows the entire video is true and we need to support the election fraud narrative because the landslide narrative didn't get the memo in time for the election.

SoOo...

A certain swing state has a record 89% voter turnout as of today for this election.

The capital of this state had a reported 71% turnout (still a record for the capital...)

So the rural areas to finish that math needed to have done over 900,000 same day registrations (for Biden) to pull 89% off...

Which is not only statistically inconsistent with every other state this time, is is over 30% higher then the state has ever had.

Technically it is higher then any state has ever had in our history by double digits.

All of this I knew before watching the video, which touches on a few other subjects...

But hey, who cares as long as you've got your snark, right?

Because at the end of the day, THAT is what is important.

Not silly things like crime and stuff.

So snark on and I'll be a little more productive with my time on ATS from now on.

edit on 4-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
They aren't even trying to mask the cheating.

Exactly.

Did you catch some of the names? If you slow the video down you can see them: Cheaty McCheater, Fraudy Fraudface, I Voted Three Times Already, My Dead Grandfather, Frodo it's in the Baggins. It's so blantant.

Orrrrrrrrr, none of this is actually happening like you guys are dreaming it is.

Your kidding right ?

120,000 mail in ballots showing up in Michigan right before the polls close and they are all for Biden , that is a STATISTICAL impossibility.

Being skeptical is good mate , but your skeptical to point of stupidity .

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So what votes do you want them to count then? If the mail in ballots are eligible until a certain date, why, in America , land of conspiracy and division, would you ever finish up counting votes until all the eligible votes were there to be counted?

If the president says, "Don't use mail in ballots." Why would he be surprised in the least that all the mail in ballots are for Biden?

The conspiracies are getting so tired and sad. Revolt or get on the legal pot.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

This guy is absolutely right....the Dems would do ANYTHING to cheat Trump out of a win.
Anyone that believes there was no voter fraud involved here is a stone idiot.
Biden gets more than 70 million votes?...pure and simple bullsh!t.
I don’t believe that for 1 second and nobody else should either.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thank Christ and all the Holy Saints that renowned Canadian (LOL, that's not even a real place) journalist Ezra Levant and his eagle eyed election watching has caught this dastardly behavior, he should report this to Rudy Giuliani immediately.

Hopefully Rudy supplies Tucker Carlson with the info so Tucker can mail it to New York where it totally won't get lost on the way.

Hilarious you are, for sure. Do you think there was NOT major cheating, though? Do you think the blue team didn’t do anything fishy?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Did you read all those numbers on the internet? They must be true.

I'll try to confirm them on InfoWars or MyGuyWasNotAsElectableAsIThought.com

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
But they're counting them, lol , they have until what? Friday in some states?

Longer in some.

But let's disenfranchise people because some guy in a make believe country saw some things on his computer and has the scoop of the election.

I'm just totally amazed that after the Q stuff and the lock her up crap and everything else that people still eat this trash up.

Oh no...no cheating at all.....let's get some more cardboard on those windows....derp derp.....nothing to see here.....

Oh noes Canada not reelz.....derp....

Adhominus Majoricus strikes again...

Ya you really showed us....eh?

edit on 11/4/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
120,000 mail in ballots showing up in Michigan right before the polls close and they are all for Biden , that is a STATISTICAL impossibility.

You read this on Twitter? Maybe some of the other sites I mentioned? You're getting played.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I used to think you were smart mate.

But now I see that you are completely afraid to be sure about anything , because you are so very unsure about your self.

Hints why you approach everything with a cynical skepticism.

Shows a complete lack of self confidence.

link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

I have enough evidence as an independent investigator; to take a winnable case of fraud to the Michigan Supreme Court.

And so does anyone else with basic math skills, and critical thinking........ so what gives?

You need to do that, then. Get the process started, and everyone else in Michigan who has evidence that the law was broken and their votes didn’t count.

The sh!t ass media won’t do this for We the People- they are in on all of the cheating and corruption. All of them, all of the big guys, left and right. So we are going to have to start getting the hell off of our computers abs do something. All of us.

link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

They aren't even trying to mask the cheating.

Exactly.

Did you catch some of the names? If you slow the video down you can see them: Cheaty McCheater, Fraudy Fraudface, I Voted Three Times Already, My Dead Grandfather, Frodo it's in the Baggins. It's so blantant.

Orrrrrrrrr, none of this is actually happening like you guys are dreaming it is.

Your kidding right ?

Being skeptical is good mate , but your skeptical to point of stupidity .

It is impossible.
Even the vote count for the other names on the ballot were exactly the same along with Trump’s numbers.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Do you think there was NOT major cheating, though?

No, I don't. Do I think there are isolated cases on both sides? Yes. But it won't amount to anything consequential, same as every year.

Do you think the blue team didn’t do anything fishy?

I think both parties behave in scumbaggish fashion when it behooves them but I don't think either one has the ability to commit widespread fraud and not get caught.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So what votes do you want them to count then? If the mail in ballots are eligible until a certain date, why, in America , land of conspiracy and division, would you ever finish up counting votes until all the eligible votes were there to be counted?

If the president says, "Don't use mail in ballots." Why would he be surprised in the least that all the mail in ballots are for Biden?

The conspiracies are getting so tired and sad. Revolt or get on the legal pot.

Mate I'm not saying not to count anything , by all means count them all and get it over with .

I new this was going to happen , the mail in ballots are the difference maker they were always going to be .

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

But they're counting them, lol , they have until what? Friday in some states?

Longer in some.

But let's disenfranchise people because some guy in a make believe country saw some things on his computer and has the scoop of the election.

I'm just totally amazed that after the Q stuff and the lock her up crap and everything else that people still eat this trash up.

You are eating the trash up.

And I'm not amazed about that.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Oh no...no cheating at all.....let's get some more cardboard on those windows....derp derp.....nothing to see here.....

What? This one?

The large room where the counting was underway was full of workers and those who were observing the counting.Source
< br />
I made that last part larger so you could read it. You know both parties have people in there, guess Trump's guys sold him out.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You are eating the trash up.

Nah, I'm laughing at the trash-eaters who called a win and are now predictably finding any excuse to walk that back.

Your guy lost. Do you need me to explain the actual reason why? If so, start a thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

This guy is absolutely right....the Dems would do ANYTHING to cheat Trump out of a win.

They tried assassination in November 2018. Didn't work.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Do you think there was NOT major cheating, though?

No, I don't. Do I think there are isolated cases on both sides? Yes. But it won't amount to anything consequential, same as every year.

Do you think the blue team didn’t do anything fishy?

I think both parties behave in scumbaggish fashion when it behooves them but I don't think either one has the ability to commit widespread fraud and not get caught.

So you don’t think that mail-in voting is ripe for fraud? Do you think that all of the reports of people getting two, three ballots in the mail, that those are all made up? Do you think the people who didn’t request mail-in ballots, and who got ballots, are also all made up?

One last- do you honestly believe that Biden and his handlers are above organizing some cheating? I guess if you think that the Biden laptop business, and the witness who came forward with evidence of working with Biden to make a deal with China- do you think that is all fake? Or “Russian Disinformation?” If you don’t believe that is all made up- do you really think Biden and his cronies are such integrity-filled folks that they wouldn’t organize some potent cheating in places that mattered, for the office of the US Presidency?

Do you believe the MSM?

edit on 4-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So you don’t think that mail-in voting is ripe for fraud?

No, I don't.

Do you think that all of the reports of people getting two, three ballots in the mail, that those are all made up? Do you think the people who didn’t request mail-in ballots, and who got ballots, are also all made up?

Too anecdotal, I'd need to see any actual evidence, particularly when it's people posting crap on Facebook or Twitter.

One last- do you honestly believe that Biden and his handlers are above organizing some cheating?

I don't believe either party is above thinking about it, I don't think any of them can get away with it unless the other party is in on it as well. It's like the moon landing hoax, there's just too many moving parts.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Think about it . There would be No Mail In Ballots in this Election WITHOUT a Covid-19 Pandemic as an EXCUSE for it . Seems The Count of Mail In Ballots Will Finally Decide the Winner of this Election . A Dastardly Plan Years in the Making to get Rid of Donald J. Trump . Did I Miss Something > ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join