It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Let's keep this thread on the info at hand. This is the chart that was in the video and has been censored heavily from twitter and FB.

Can anyone here please explain how 128k votes that suddenly emerged at 4am went ENTIRELY to Biden.

100%

Over 128,000.

Really.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That is Statistically Impossible .Nothing in this World is EVER 100 Percent Anything .

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The left lead this country on a wild Russian goose chase.

They are getting sloppy, because they are getting so used to committing crime. They may very well be about to be caught.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
HUGE REVEAL (MICHIGAN)

Sting Operation shows Michigan postal workers backdating ballots this morning (11/4/2020) to Election Day (11/3/2020) so they would count in the total.

twitter.com...

When the A.P. showed Trump ahead in Michigan by 110,000, with 99.8% counted at 4am this morning, that was accurate.

OMG...this is definitely worthy of FBI Investigation, and SCOTUS intervention!
edit on 11/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
this isnt CNN.
you cant take it seriously.
your tv is expensive, it probably knows more than you.
edit on 4-11-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sting Operation shows Michigan postal workers backdating ballots this morning (11/4/2020) to Election Day (11/3/2020) so they would count in the total.

twitter.com...

So they cheated for Trump since he won Grand Traverse County?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The President and his Legal Team Will Request a recount in Michigan and Possibly Wisc . .

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This sounds kind of like corruption. For Biden to jump up that much while Trump did not go up one vote sounds extremely fishy.

But it is not widespread voter fraud, it sounds like targeted Data fraud to me. I have my doubts since this happened in two states that it is a mistake. If it was a mistake, why didn't they immediatly fix the mistake instead of sensoring the tweets that were questioning how this could be possible. I am glad Trump is suing Michigan and forcing a recount in Wisconsin. And a million new votes just showing up in Penn? I would not be surprised to see them all be for Biden.

When Biden says twice he wants all of your votes to count...he is talking to Democrats and saying it twice means he wants them to be counted twice.

edit on 4-11-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Fox News continues to become more like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NYTimes, etc..

Unethical Fox News...EXPOSED.

Fox News Circles The Wagons and Fails – Guy Benson Accidentally Exposes Scheme: Contracted Fox News Pollster is also Fox News Decision Desk Narrator…
Full Article: theconservativetreehouse.com... is-also-fox-news-decision-desk-narrator/#more-203384

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

Top Democrats have been grooming us for a rigged election for the past year at least. It's been in their rhetoric about having to force Trump out of office even with military force. They kept saying he'll refuse to leave, and yadda yadda.

When all else fails listen to the rhetoric. One can typically decipher Democrat hidden agenda based on that alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Let's keep this thread on the info at hand. This is the chart that was in the video and has been censored heavily from twitter and FB.

Can anyone here please explain how 128k votes that suddenly emerged at 4am went ENTIRELY to Biden.

100%

Over 128,000.

Really.
Did these just happen to be counted after they returned from taking the night off?

Aaaaand after reexamining the graph I see how my question was in fact a dumb question.
edit on 4-11-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: Added last sentence

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The President and his Legal Team Will Request a recount in Michigan and Possibly Wisc . .

A recount in Wisconsin can be requested within 3 days of the OFFICIAL results being declared. That is expected to occur next week, according to this Wisconsin media outlet: www.weau.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Its plain to see they are cheating.

It's just like catching an individual person in a lie , They will not make eye contact and they pause buying time to come up with there lie.

The exact same thing is happening on a huge scale across the USA .

All of the sudden these battle ground States are pausing as if they have forgotten how to count , they are buying time to come up with more votes .

The polling places are closing there windows kicking people out , so they dont have to make eye contact while there committing voter fraud.

We are witnessing a massive lie take place right in front of us .

And it's our own fault really for allowing them to use these Mail in ballots.

The plan isnt to make it obvious their cheating. The plan is to see how we react to the blatant cheating.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, if you cannot trust your election process, i guess you can at least Trust in God.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

I have enough evidence as an independent investigator; to take a winnable case of fraud to the Michigan Supreme Court.

And so does anyone else with basic math skills, and critical thinking........ so what gives?

Same. I've been sending screenshots of the SOS website results, the latest as of 9:37pm tonight showing both Pres. Trump and John James having decent leads over Biden and Peters to Michigan newpapers, TV and radio stations and so have many others, yet the media called it for Biden. Fraud!!!
edit on 4-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

twitter.com...

So they cheated for Trump since he won Grand Traverse County?

Fraud is fraud no matter who it's for or by whom. It all has to be punished severely.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Wisconsin is RIPE for cheating.

Here's how you see who won elections: elections.wi.gov...

There is no central location for anything. It's like 72 little states inside of Wisconsin. Each with powerful "Clerks" in charge of what is reported.

Unlike Michigan, there is no website reporting the state's totals. The official Wisconsin election website elections.wi.gov... tells you to visit your favorite Newspaper or News website, lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Oh no...no cheating at all.....let's get some more cardboard on those windows....derp derp.....nothing to see here.....

What? This one?

The large room where the counting was underway was full of workers and those who were observing the counting.Source
< br />
I made that last part larger so you could read it. You know both parties have people in there, guess Trump's guys sold him out.

Yes, those who were observing the counting were also commiting the fraud....it doesn't say anywhere in your source that it was Rs observing...

Whatever...if you support your country going to #.....give'r.

Just don't pretend no one notices the games...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Lumenari
A 13 minute video you watched in 4 minutes...

Don't need to, everyone knows the entire video is true and we need to support the election fraud narrative because the landslide narrative didn't get the memo in time for the election.

SoOo...

A certain swing state has a record 89% voter turnout as of today for this election.

The capital of this state had a reported 71% turnout (still a record for the capital...)

So the rural areas to finish that math needed to have done over 900,000 same day registrations (for Biden) to pull 89% off...

Which is not only statistically inconsistent with every other state this time, is is over 30% higher then the state has ever had.

Technically it is higher then any state has ever had in our history by double digits.

All of this I knew before watching the video, which touches on a few other subjects...

But hey, who cares as long as you've got your snark, right?

Because at the end of the day, THAT is what is important.

Not silly things like crime and stuff.

So snark on and I'll be a little more productive with my time on ATS from now on.

You do realize the voter registration numbers being compared are extremely dated? And that we saw record increases in registrations this year?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

HUGE REVEAL (MICHIGAN)

twitter.com...

When the A.P. showed Trump ahead in Michigan by 110,000, with 99.8% counted at 4am this morning, that was accurate.

OMG...this is definitely worthy of FBI Investigation, and SCOTUS intervention!

UPDATE: USPS "Special Agent" reviewing the tape and may launch an official investigation.

Source: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join