It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello I'm a Canadian and there are some Trump fans up here, I have been finding a lot of abnormalitys in the reporting of cast votes in your country.
Here I am presenting a video from our Canadian independent media broadcaster Ezra Levant those who like him like him a lot, he's a major Trump fan as I am too and as well as my family.

In this video Rebel Media ( Ezra Levant ) highlights some major censorship and huge possible manipulation in the Michigan votes and the censorship of it by Twitter, its my opinion that it would seem this kind of manipulation is wide spread throughout your entire country. Good luck sorting this mess out and I hope the rightful candidate wins and I know that person should be Trump. Take care my friends and stay safe.

edit on 4-11-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

I have enough evidence as an independent investigator; to take a winnable case of fraud to the Michigan Supreme Court.

And so does anyone else with basic math skills, and critical thinking........ so what gives?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thank Christ and all the Holy Saints that renowned Canadian (LOL, that's not even a real place) journalist Ezra Levant and his eagle eyed election watching has caught this dastardly behavior, he should report this to Rudy Giuliani immediately.

Hopefully Rudy supplies Tucker Carlson with the info so Tucker can mail it to New York where it totally won't get lost on the way.

edit on 4-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trust in Canada Post! Neither snow nor snow sha'll keep them in the poutinerie!

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Transparency is part of making an election legitimate. Can anyone honestly say the election was legitimately handled first hand. Are there reasonable arguments to its method of reporting and numerical anomaly's that don't add up?

Without transparency we must take 2nd hand knowledge as truth. This makes our election process very flawed wether there is fraud or not.

+57 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thank Christ and all the Holy Saints that renowned Canadian (LOL, that's not even a real place) journalist Ezra Levant and his eagle eyed election watching has caught this dastardly behavior, he should report this to Rudy Giuliani immediately.

Hopefully Rudy supplies Tucker Carlson with the info so Tucker can mail it to New York where it totally won't get lost on the way.

~yawn~

A 13 minute video you watched in 4 minutes... you are on a roll today!!!

So a Canadian (and people in the USA too!!) cannot do math now?

Meanwhile, there are some real statistical abnormalities that need to be looked at.

Which Twitter is blocking.

But hey... derp derp and everyone bad.

+46 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Its plain to see they are cheating.

It's just like catching an individual person in a lie , They will not make eye contact and they pause buying time to come up with there lie.

The exact same thing is happening on a huge scale across the USA .

All of the sudden these battle ground States are pausing as if they have forgotten how to count , they are buying time to come up with more votes .

The polling places are closing there windows kicking people out , so they dont have to make eye contact while there committing voter fraud.

We are witnessing a massive lie take place right in front of us .

And it's our own fault really for allowing them to use these Mail in ballots.

edit on 4-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And somehow you watched a 13 minute and 8 second video 4 minutes.

Texta reply to: enament

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
A 13 minute video you watched in 4 minutes...

Don't need to, everyone knows the entire video is true and we need to support the election fraud narrative because the landslide narrative didn't get the memo in time for the election.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

See above, eh.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

When else were they supposed to count the mail in ballots that are still arriving?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
aWhen else were they supposed to count the mail in ballots that are still arriving?

NEVER!

Unless they peaked inside and saw they weren't for Team Blue. Then it's okay.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

When else were they supposed to count the mail in ballots that are still arriving?

How about right now ?

Why are they stopping ? Lets get this over with

I think they can lose a few hours sleep for the Presidential election ...Dont you ?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well I did try to explain that my previously all red suburb in Michigan was split pretty evenly in support. I was told by ATS that people only put up Biden signs so they weren't attacked. Sigh. I tried to give you a heads up that outside the echo chamber of ATS that it was not all love in the nation for Trump.

I also tried to explain most Dems did not care about a rally. They were actively getting non voters and first time voters to the polls. The option of requesting a ballot and not having to leave the house to vote here was a big deal as well. I know both Republicans and Dems who voted that way. The majority of people I know did not vote in person.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

But they're counting them, lol , they have until what? Friday in some states?

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Definitely big cheating is taking place. 10's of thousands of votes all for Biden carted in to be counted, then more later, all for Biden. That is impossible. They aren't even trying to mask the cheating.

It's the biggest embarrassment I have ever seen in an election, and the most brazen cheating and censorship in history of the USA.

Enter Venezuela style if it is allowed to stand. At least I'll be able to find a Chinese buyer for my house.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Longer in some.

But let's disenfranchise people because some guy in a make believe country saw some things on his computer and has the scoop of the election.

I'm just totally amazed that after the Q stuff and the lock her up crap and everything else that people still eat this trash up.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

They have counted 140,000,000 votes thus far , now all of the sudden they need until Friday to finish it up ?

I understand they are waiting on some mail in ballots , but that is no reason to completely pause counting in Nevada or any other state for that matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
They aren't even trying to mask the cheating.

Exactly.

Did you catch some of the names? If you slow the video down you can see them: Cheaty McCheater, Fraudy Fraudface, I Voted Three Times Already, My Dead Grandfather, Frodo it's in the Baggins. It's so blantant.

Orrrrrrrrr, none of this is actually happening like you guys are dreaming it is.

edit on 4-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So the brain dead Dems as they are lovingly referred to here at ATS are also the masterminds of the greatest fraud ever purported in the history of the country. All while being watched by Republicans involved in the count. Amazing!

It sure is odd that the Republicans are protesting democracy in requesting not counting votes. The all lives matter group believes "All votes shouldn't be counted!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join