It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen’s 1722 voyage to Easter Island - Living Giants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: GBP/JPY

That's from a movie called Big Man Japan.

Big Man Japan was made in 2007, the video clip has been around for far far longer, I watched this video not long after I got a computer.
Show me some proof, your word or a YouTube commentator is not proof, hearsay and gossip

Show me some proof

The proof is that it was made as part of a 2007 movie. If you think that is somehow false then please share s time-stamped clip predating the movie. Otherwise it is your memory that is faulty.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The Japanese army Giant was taken from an old Japanese Movie. It's not real, at least according to what I read.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: grey580

That's from a movie called Big Man Japan.

Big Man Japan was made in 2007, the video clip has been around for far far longer, I watched this video not long after I got a computer.
Show me some proof, your word or a YouTube commentator is not proof, hearsay and gossip

Show me some proof

The proof is that it was made as part of a 2007 movie. If you think that is somehow false then please share s time-stamped clip predating the movie. Otherwise it is your memory that is faulty.

And that is why ats Is failing

You offer nothing but an opinion from YouTube, well done
Standard here is not any different than that of tik tok

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

The Japanese army Giant was taken from an old Japanese Movie. It's not real, at least according to what I read.

So what did you read, an internet meme?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

yeh my friend from Denmark , his father suffered gigantism and had to have some form of gene therapy or it would have killed him , but saying that the Danes are quite large people , maybe they had giant DNA too

did you see those giant human sized books in Prague Castle ?

although people like to think they were made by giants , they were probably just made by humans because they could make them
I mean look at the worlds largest book
worlds largest book
this isnt evidence of giants but just humans being daft
but the books in prague are pretty cool cus they look old and are illuminated text. Like codex gigas in prague aka the devils bible

but there is likely more to it than just big books , we have the giants of britian as well quite a lot of lore about them in britain
maybe they were a species of hominids here on earth that were distinct from normal homo sapiens
who knows

it seems some scientists attempt to look at it from a genetic view

Giants of the british isles
removed the video because its a horrible roboto voice video and thats just horrible

edit on 22-9-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: jjkenobi

Just like how the annunaki could fly in space ships, travel the galexy but couldn't develop basic mining equipment or 19th century mining techniques? Or explain where Nubia was?

I don't see how annunaki and flying spaceships are relevant to the historical documents and evidence of giants existing.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Giants exist in fantasy, myths and legends.

Where's the physical proof? If we are talking about tall people I can understand but there's no evidence outside of stories that an entire race of 10+ ft hominids exist. Well, there was but millions of years ago.

Isn't it a little suspicious how giants all live in caves and have the same sort of back story as told by Greek mythology?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: strongfp

Just like how the annunaki could fly in space ships, travel the galexy but couldn't develop basic mining equipment or 19th century mining techniques? Or explain where Nubia was?

I don't see how annunaki and flying spaceships are relevant to the historical documents and evidence of giants existing.

There is as much real evidence for the Annunaki and their amazing antler picking miners from Nibiru as there is for giants .....

Both are complete fictions. Supported only - as already seen in the this thread - by fake "evidence", hoaxes and scams.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There was no mention of giants in his logs. The only statement he made was they were bigger than them but of course they would be. Europeans were extremely short at that time average height was like 5 ft 3. Even in the Americas at that time people were taller Europeans actually lost height during the middle ages and actually got shorter.Here instead of believing some web site that lied to you here is his journals on easter Island its actually interesting. It starts out by them killing natives because some of the men got scared. And surprisingly the natives still tried to be nice its really strange.

www.easterisland.travel...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
There was no mention of giants in his logs. The only statement he made was they were bigger than them but of course they would be. Europeans were extremely short at that time average height was like 5 ft 3. Even in the Americas at that time people were taller Europeans actually lost height during the middle ages and actually got shorter.Here instead of believing some web site that lied to you here is his journals on easter Island its actually interesting. It starts out by them killing natives because some of the men got scared. And surprisingly the natives still tried to be nice its really strange.

Howdy Dragonridr

Yeah I linked to the same source on the first page but people do seem to love to believe in Giants.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

yeh my friend from Denmark , his father suffered gigantism and had to have some form of gene therapy or it would have killed him , but saying that the Danes are quite large people , maybe they had giant DNA too

did you see those giant human sized books in Prague Castle ?

although people like to think they were made by giants , they were probably just made by humans because they could make them
I mean look at the worlds largest book
worlds largest book
this isnt evidence of giants but just humans being daft
but the books in prague are pretty cool cus they look old and are illuminated text. Like codex gigas in prague aka the devils bible

but there is likely more to it than just big books , we have the giants of britian as well quite a lot of lore about them in britain
maybe they were a species of hominids here on earth that were distinct from normal homo sapiens
who knows

it seems some scientists attempt to look at it from a genetic view

Giants of the british isles
removed the video because its a horrible roboto voice video and thats just horrible

I have some giantism genes in my genetics, but there is only enough to cause problems if I eat certain foods. My sister probably had more of them, but they did nothing other than to cause her problems, she was shorter than I was but her bones were thick and joints were oversized. My grandmothers cousin was Big Louis Moilanen and he was over eight feet tall. He was plagued with health problems and did not live very long. I know some other people who probably have this genetics, but it just causes problems and most of the people do not get super tall. I do know one guy who is almost eight feet, he has to duck down to get under the door to get into the store, and he was still growing at forty years old. I think I read his name in the obituaries one day, he did have problems with certain organs being undersized...His heart was normal sized and it was one of his problems.

I am Mostly Finn and they had giants in writings of the old ruins. So, I believe that these giants just had some genetics that caused growth to not shut off, if everything worked right, a person could get eight or more feet tall if they lived long enough, but I doubt if those giants lived very long unless they had really good gensets that supported their size.

A giant is just a big person, I am big and do not feel I am different than a short person, but I can understand how people feel weird around people taller than them, I felt weird standing next to the guy I know that was almost eight feet tall, but I am not used to looking up at someone like that....I felt like a kid on side of him. He was big all over, not skinny and tall, he had no problem lifting a lot of weight, but had too small of a heart, so couldn't do much.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Howdy Dragonridr

Yeah I linked to the same source on the first page but people do seem to love to believe in Giants.

I guess facts be damned. Funniest part of the story i just cant rap my head around. The natives as he calls them come out to the ship steal everything. Then they go to shore the next day and end up killing some natives and the natives seem to forget all about it and just give them the gand tour of the island.

Its strange its like oh they killed mobassa but no one liked him anyway WTF?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Howdy Dragonridr

I guess facts be damned. Funniest part of the story i just cant rap my head around. The natives as he calls them come out to the ship steal everything. Then they go to shore the next day and end up killing some natives and the natives seem to forget all about it and just give them the gand tour of the island.

Its strange its like oh they killed mobassa but no one liked him anyway WTF?

Yes, the thievery was part of the Polynesian experience - for various reasons I won't touch on. Odd behavior indeed, perhaps different clans and or family groups and etc. I've studied Rapa Nui my whole life, one of my ancestors was the primary investigator there long ago. I've been there twice - great place. Its possible that the different parts of the island were controlled by different groups as I mentioned that or the Dutchman was drinking heavily.

Thievery: www.jstor.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

If you haven't seen what those statues look like once dug up then check it out.
www.eisp.org...

Maybe the statues were based off of real people?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
(Scale - Humanity Suicide Pleasure (what humanity is only in god's eyes))

(Not having a legal right to live for those genetic lines - Blessing Rewarded) (Controversy)

postcardstravelaroundtheglobe.blogspot.com/2020/02/rapa-nui-chile.html

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Interesting reading about Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen writings in ship logs of 1722 about what he encountered when arriving at Easter Island. This may have been covered many times before but I couldn't find anything in my search apart from the thread below which mentions giants in New Zealand.

(around 1722? there was an ethnic cleasning?)

"the Dukes in the Bible, disappear in the new testament, since the sons of man are under joseph // pyramid builders"

God resolves the testimony, but before that happens, God may provide the blessing of euthanasia, to remove controversy with "dead flesh".

(typically in, suicide with the son of man, you see pandemics, terrorism, race crisis ........ with "dead flesh", that is the best way, leading to god's action, sometimes, god gives the ability to afford euthanasia to those genetic lines, and that is why history calls a "giant" ............... today in contending with man's suicide pleasure ............... "nothing at all happens", and specifically with earth's energies, as humanity dies of its own free will, in not having a "will to live" in god's eyes)

"Dead Flesh, those genetic lines", may just continue with no formal cleasning, that is good in the sense that it assists the faithful.............we'll see humanity magnifity its pain and suffering that is its natural desire.

Anything that makes humanity appear unclean, those genetic lines delete, and that is what the people want, removed from history.............then revisiting the sets of information, in its current state, its concealing uncleanness, the major issue that throws many subjects off completely, making them, completely false.
edit on 22-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Isn't it a little suspicious how giants all live in caves and have the same sort of back story as told by Greek mythology?

Only if you choose not to listen to what God says on the matter.

In the Bible Giants are credited to living IN the earth. Not on it.

In the Hebrew Bible
Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

What should be the only proof you need you discard. What history teaches
you is wrong. There are countless reasons why. The elite who run this shop
don't want any confirmation of the flood or The Bible to have any merit.
Because if the truth were verified the world they strive to have which we
see perfectly today is coming to fruition. Would be much harder to achieve.
Every connects with scripture. All thru time they have not been able
to rid there world of it. So they discredit it as much as they can.

Do you think the hearings in New Zealand we're just fantasy as well?

edit on 22-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

did you see the andre the giant doc?
he had a chance, to take meds and turn off his hgh system.
but he was worried he would not be able to wrestle, turned the drugs down.

it sucks, he could have lived longer, if not even still be around, like hulk hogan and ric flair

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
(giants today, are only associated with "cults", or "serial killings" ................ if someone makes the claim that a people or country doesn't have the legal right to live anymore, in whatever territory they decide based on their ability to do that ............... it never is typically much, they claim some land for their own, and then people wonder why they allowed those people to establish themselves ............. this has happened from time to time, but remember humanity is suicide only, it will pass away soon, but the saved are still being saved............humanity is in the stone ages, but the saved are not...........that is apart of the motivation............they view and act on how god see things, as normal people, there's not learning or anything, humanity is just a dead heap)

In the modern era, there is "secret societies, cults, special modern projects" nothing more then that, nothing pointing the figure at the "dead flesh issue", this will be resolved soon ofcourse.................because it was never the last generation before, their actions would end up only serving pleasure for the wicked making the faithful suffer more , as oppossed to this living in the stone ages with humanity and its sin.
In the Old Testament there was only "Earth Energies" ............ even when god stopped the unified field/rings/rainbow, around earth............."Earth Energies" were still available to some.................in the New Testament that is not the case, God opened up the universe for those "few", namely the son of man..............history is actively deleted and modified, is one reason, and the other reason, is contending with man, uplifting the faithful, and keeping humanity as a whole in the stoneages with its dead flesh pleasure.
He said "he saw giants there on that island" ............ well people make claims and go places and expect to see things ............ remember "ron l. hubbard" (scientology creator), took a fleet of ships, went somewhere and then returned.

EDIT

People do away with people for pleasure, then hurt themselves, that is all humanity is, with the son of man, god sometimes answer's dead flesh, and testimony................usually this deals with child murder or etc. my own experience, I put this on other places online for the people to see, but the police department claimed I stole the cell phone of a school shooter in Darby, PA. a few days before that person was arrested after brandishing a gun in a school, but didn't manage to kill a bunch of people.............its not just false witnessesing, its about their pleasure in a specific way............adversity, imprisonment, capital punishment are gateways to ethnic cleasning. (but I have many experiences).

the same time history usually records one grizzle death for pleasure or another, mass death is usually reported also, or concealed. there is ofcourse a grand conclusion to these activities....................
edit on 22-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

If you haven't seen what those statues look like once dug up then check it out.
www.eisp.org...

Maybe the statues were based off of real people?

Yes the ethnological research done by Routledge I believe had the locals saying they were made to keep the Mana of the chiefs to support their local clan.

Most of the Moai were not on Rano Raraku and were not buried by the erosion of that volcanoes soil once the vegetation was removed. The statue around the coast are not buried of course.

edit on 22/9/20 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I watched a documentary on the maoi statues of Rapa Nui and how they carved them and walked them to their resting places and how foreigners ultimately wiped them out

Also how the British came and took one , and the captain or his commander of the ship said to the natives, what is this one called , and they said roughly translated "our stolen friend" and it still sits in the British museum to this day

a sad story likes

Hoa Hakananai'a

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join