It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen’s 1722 voyage to Easter Island - Living Giants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting reading about Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen writings in ship logs of 1722 about what he encountered when arriving at Easter Island. This may have been covered many times before but I couldn't find anything in my search apart from the thread below which mentions giants in New Zealand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jacob apparently recorded encountering giants which were 12-15ft tall as well as the normal sized natives. The giant women were apparently 10-11ft tall. He also states that they were very thickset beings and refers to them as savages.

See section REPORTS OF TWELVE FEET TALL LIVING GIANTS of the below link. I read somewhere else about 15ft tall but cant recollect where

megalithicmarvels.com...

Did he make this up to spice up his trip or was he being truthful?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There could have been people living that had a whole genetic giantism genset to become giant sized. Many people today have remnants of that, which actually causes health problems in most people because the right combinations of genes are not completely there.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It’s strange how many old accounts there are of giants, seems their civilization was dying out just as ours was filling the corners of the map.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If you want a video of giants from this Century go see the Japanese army parade giant you get to see one on 8th mm and he looks like a giant Doughboy in a diaper.

They said they had an Island full of them and he's from that Island you will not believe the video I promise.

YouTube Japanese army parade Giant

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Too many accounts of giants from all over the globe, to discount the veracity.

Just another in the long list of coverups. My question is why?

I get why they try to keep us shielded from our spiritual nature — it’s easier to control the masses.

But what does giants in our past, have to do with that?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Holy crap! Look at the neck / traps on that dude.

What year is that from?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Holy crap! Look at the neck / traps on that dude.

What year is that from?

Fake. Here’s the backstory. Be neat if it was true, though.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The giants could build megalithic structures but lived in caves?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
If you want a video of giants from this Century go see the Japanese army parade giant you get to see one on 8th mm and he looks like a giant Doughboy in a diaper.

They said they had an Island full of them and he's from that Island you will not believe the video I promise.

that is cgi

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

archive.org...

The giant cities of Bashan and Syria's holy places

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That's from a movie called Big Man Japan.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

They didn't live in caves in ancient history. They ruled the earth.

Any few who are left now or in recent history hid in caves for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow you are right I did not believe the video!
Obvious edit is obvious

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

tnx! Doing some surfing about that city and downloaded the book

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Unfortunately a fake some attempt to promote Christianity by lying.

Edited to add - as noted by others above
edit on 21/9/20 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Interesting reading about Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen writings in ship logs of 1722 about what he encountered when arriving at Easter Island. This may have been covered many times before but I couldn't find anything in my search apart from the thread below which mentions giants in New Zealand.

Jacob apparently recorded encountering giants which were 12-15ft tall as well as the normal sized natives. The giant women were apparently 10-11ft tall. He also states that they were very thickset beings and refers to them as savages.

See section REPORTS OF TWELVE FEET TALL LIVING GIANTS of the below link. I read somewhere else about 15ft tall but cant recollect where

megalithicmarvels.com...

Now someone made up a fake story to get attention or make money or just troll people.

Here is a translation of his log during the visit to Rapa Nui.

www.easterisland.travel...

edit on 21/9/20 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Just like how the annunaki could fly in space ships, travel the galexy but couldn't develop basic mining equipment or 19th century mining techniques? Or explain where Nubia was?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This footage has been confirmed being a clip from a film.

However, what is fascinating is that this clip gives us a clear perspective on how they would appear if these giants would be standing next to us. Wow! Great clip, looks real!

www.youtube.com...

A video purportedly showing suppressed footage of an actual giant in Japan is actually from a 2007 movie called "Big Man Japan."

edit on 21-9-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

megalithicmarvels.com...

maybe he just sailed by and saw the huge statues in the distance...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

That's from a movie called Big Man Japan.

Big Man Japan was made in 2007, the video clip has been around for far far longer, I watched this video not long after I got a computer.
Show me some proof, your word or a YouTube commentator is not proof, hearsay and gossip

Show me some proof

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join