It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacy in Law Enforcement?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The former.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: lostbook

a reply to: lostbook

You want to really piss off all the wite nazzie supremists?

Stop committing crimes.

Wow. That would really f### with their heads.

This assumed that blacks commit crime or are, by nature, criminals which isn't true.

If ANYONE and EVERYONE stopped comitting crimes, then there'd be no need for the raycist popo.

Just stop comitting crimes and the raycist po go away.

Unfortunately, it's not so simple...but of course you know that.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DBCowboy

If ANYONE and EVERYONE stopped comitting crimes, then there'd be no need for the raycist popo.

There's a need for racism?

Misinterpreted Situations Dictate Certain Actions . Cause and Effect .
edit on 14-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You want to really piss off all the wite nazzie supremists?

Stop committing crimes.

Wow. That would really f### with their heads.

This assumed that blacks commit crime or are, by nature, criminals which isn't true.

Just stop comitting crimes and the raycist po go away.

Unfortunately, it's not so simple...but of course you know that.

Why not?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'll tell you what ...

White supremacy did not force that shooter to shoot those two deputies in their car. White supremacy did not force that man in Lancaster to come barreling out of his house with knife in his upraised hand in a stabbing position.

It's a serious comment and I damn well know it, but...I read that first sentence in Hank Hill's voice, then the rest of your post, and it just cracks me up XD

"My name is Ketsuko. I sell Common Sense, and Common Sense accessories."

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Has racism against Whites jumped the shark?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

First of all- James Comey. Big corrupt liar.

But- your source doesn’t say that infiltration of white supremacists into law enforcement is a problem. After a big long quote of Comey saying there’s a lack of actual data, your source says that the infiltration of white supremacists into law enforcement COULD BE a big problem.

So, it doesn’t even say it’s happened, and also: duh.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This thread is so bad...I predicted it too... it's only going to get worse on here.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm getting tired of it all.

One intrepid ATS user went there finally. Hmmm, all this hatred against the cops. Why does it exist, so they went digging. And viola! It can't be because people are lowlifes and hate the cops ... Nope, it's cause the cops are all white supremacists. /eyeroll

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope, it's cause the cops are all white supremacists.

No. But it doesn't take many to create real problems. Racism and authority are a bad mix.

edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: grey580

On the FBI radar since 2006.

s3.documentcloud.org...

Yes, this is really a "thing" that needs to be looked into and discussed further.

It will really not get "looked into" by anyone simply because...

Until Trump got into office cops in unions were overwhelmingly Democratic voters.

Which would make sense... the party that birthed the KKK has voters who are racist.

Then there is the inconvenient truth that the FBI reports but the left never talks about...

As a black man you are 3 times more likely to be shot by a black cop then a white cop.

We won't even get into the fact that statistically the most danger you could ever be in as a black person is in your own mother's womb...

Seems Planned Parenthood is working exactly as the Democratic party wants it to.

Sorry sparky... did I bust your bubble?

Interesting points. However, the point of this thread is to talk about how some law enforcement agencies could be infiltrated by supremacists. Some blacks are more violent to other blacks than anything, but that's another thread.

I do agree with you that a lot of white cops are Democrats so are prone to racism.

Meanwhile, in the really real world...

The amount of people who are actual white supremacists in America is FAR outweighed by the current amount of black supremacists who are burning, looting, killing, assassinating police officers.

Those people are for the most part white overprivileged 20 somethings and liberal professors.

SoOo... are the white Woke kids currently burning, looting, killing in the name of black supremacy also a part of the whole "white supremacy" problem?

You know... because they are white and all that.

Some day... and it is probably going to be a long time from now or possibly never, you will get to the point in your life where skin color doesn't matter to you... the actual people will.

Then you won't be a racist anymore.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Laws of Probability Dictate.............

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I agree. Welcome to corporate diversity training!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No thank you, very much.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know it’s a strange concept but y’know how law enforcement tries to penetrate all sorts of subversive groups like 1%er MCs, cartels, gangs, white supremacists, jihadists, and a long list of other groups along the same vein?

Each and every one of them tries to do the exact same thing in return. Anybody shocked or surprised by the idea that criminals would try to gain access to law enforcement on some level or another is willfully ignorant.

That’s why we have not only intelligence officers and agents but also have counterintelligence officers and agents.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I agree. Welcome to corporate diversity training!

Geez , What Are The Odds ?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I know it's a thing. Spoke to someone that was a sheriffs deputy and in the KKK.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

On the FBI radar since 2006.

s3.documentcloud.org...

Yes, this is really a "thing" that needs to be looked into and discussed further.

It will really not get "looked into" by anyone simply because...

Until Trump got into office cops in unions were overwhelmingly Democratic voters.

Which would make sense... the party that birthed the KKK has voters who are racist.

Then there is the inconvenient truth that the FBI reports but the left never talks about...

As a black man you are 3 times more likely to be shot by a black cop then a white cop.

We won't even get into the fact that statistically the most danger you could ever be in as a black person is in your own mother's womb...

Seems Planned Parenthood is working exactly as the Democratic party wants it to.

Sorry sparky... did I bust your bubble?

Interesting points. However, the point of this thread is to talk about how some law enforcement agencies could be infiltrated by supremacists. Some blacks are more violent to other blacks than anything, but that's another thread.

I do agree with you that a lot of white cops are Democrats so are prone to racism.

Meanwhile, in the really real world...

The amount of people who are actual white supremacists in America is FAR outweighed by the current amount of black supremacists who are burning, looting, killing, assassinating police officers.

Those people are for the most part white overprivileged 20 somethings and liberal professors.

SoOo... are the white Woke kids currently burning, looting, killing in the name of black supremacy also a part of the whole "white supremacy" problem?

You know... because they are white and all that.

Some day... and it is probably going to be a long time from now or possibly never, you will get to the point in your life where skin color doesn't matter to you... the actual people will.

Then you won't be a racist anymore.

Racist?? I'm not racist. How does posting an article about White Supremacists in law enforcement make me a racist? No one is talking about the topic as posted but everyone is focusing on their own subjective viewpoint(s) which opens the floodgates for feeling offended. How can we achieve intelligent discussion/conversation about anything if people only find reason(s) to be offended by what someone else says?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I know it's a thing. Spoke to someone that was a sheriffs deputy and in the KKK.

Thank you! Someone is listening.
edit on 14-9-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Equipped with this info, it brings policing into question for me. It makes me question the issue of policing when dealing with race. Not because I'm a racist but because I am questioning why so many blacks are killed in police custody or during their interactions with police......? Things aren't so black and white anymore after learning of this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join